Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Infomercials that just SUCK!!!

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
Peeps, it just dawned on me...........who are these infomercials marketing to?They always make it seem like the ppl they selling the products to are major idiots and dont know the first thing bout logic or even common sense.Also, many times they just marketing things the wrong way.Case in question:

After the John Wayne Western last nite (please, dont ask) I decided to see what else was on tv.To my horror, I see etv show this product from Tescom.Its one of those units that prevents powerfailures from interrupting ur work.

Anyways, the product is obviously very useful, but the market shocked me and actually turned me off completely.They got this whole thing of a wack dude who´s supposed to look like Austin Powers (yes and they call him AP too), speaking in a really horrific british accent.And whats worse, his name is Awesome Power.And there´s this doctor that is just too wack for words.It just sucks.

Now this unit is obviously gonna be purchased by business ppl and the like, but who r they marketing to with those wack outfits and all?I mean, if I were a business owner..........I´d never buy from them.I wouldnt by the product period. :-(

There thousands of them out there.........Ads as well.Whats with these peeps giving us this wackness?
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

的知 not a star, and I don稚 want to be a star. Stars fall. I知 an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
just when i thought i was alone in thinking that the people who make these ads and infomertials, those who hire the people who make these ads and infomercials, and those who agree that these are good enough to go on air should be skinned and skewered alive, maddstone speaks my mind. thank u madd.

i can´t believe how many times we see these ads for womens´ sanitary needs, the ones "... that prevent accidents and side spillages, for a more confident and relaxed night´s sleep or a good night on the town with your girls - so you can have the confidence to brush your wide a** up against some poor guy´s popcorn..." how about the infomercials on those remedy ointments that help fight arthritis and problems against aging joints  - what they must do is find a remedy for premature ejaculation, and i´n not talking about those shady ads in the newspaper either with a picture of a guy who looks like he spends all his time in the gym and not enough time getting to f*** women. they should have an infomercial where the one guy is pomping to his heart´s glee, with the guy who´s endorsing the remedy moving around the couple telling us of the risks of premature ejaculation - then in the other shot we can have a woman who´s endorsing the product tell us of the benefits of long and outdrawn intercourse, and at this time the guy from the quick comer should boot the cake off the c*** and f*** the bitch like crazy and the woman from the marathon session should also join in and get crazy - by this time the premature c*** will realise that the remedy for his problem is to abstain from all fornicative activities. the lesson to be learnt here is: c***S WHO CAN´T HOLD THEIR LOAD SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED ON THE MOUND! :-]
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
hahahahahahahahahhahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.............that was too funny my good man. :-]  :-]  :-]

U got some creative mind to think up that one.And even as gross it may sound, peeps would probably resort to that kinda add.

Btw, whats with etv advertising some major sleeze texting after 12 in the eve´s.A bro is still chilling with peeps, and suddenly u got a naked woman´s body gleeming across the screen.Ok, granted the woman probably gyms a bit.........but damn.........its kinda embara**ing to be sitting their watching a movie and then suddenly the sleeze zone sets in.

Also, its a crapper when u got major old batteries and ur remote is buggin and u got disturbed peeps looking at u kinda cheering u on as u try and get the darn channel to change.Now I usually sit close to the screen so that if remote fails..........dadadadadada daaaaaaaaaa.........I can manually change.

Btw blaq, that remedy blue infomercial is wack man.And the worst thing of it all, it doesnt even work.I know peeps that bought it and took the crap back.It sucks major.
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

的知 not a star, and I don稚 want to be a star. Stars fall. I知 an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac