• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
My dear AG Sistahs and Bruvaz,
I am here to hook heads up with the latest Innovators single:

http://tate.rucus.net/~tate/Beats/The%20Innovators%20-%20The%20Send%20Off/The%20Innovators,%20Blakrok%20-%20Work%20-%20bootleg-.mp3" TARGET="_blank">Innovators - Work (bootleg)

Download that & holla BACK!

You should hear the Trumpet on this one!
My goodness looks like the Innovators album is gonna be STELLAR!
FINALLY an Innovators Album after paying their dues on the mixtape curcuit for 3years now everyone should be familiar with em by now so now further introductions needed..

..P.S Ms BLAKROK RIPS IT across "Lyrical Highways" :-]

[ This message was edited by: Sensai_Tate on 02-12-2004 13:18 ]

blakrok

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-2
  • Roll Another One, Kid!
    • View Profile
    • BlakOut - The Original Soulah Soloist
hot damn! heard that beat an as ghost woulda put it: "tears jus burst out my wig..." hope i did it justice cuz it´s one of my favourites on tha album. innovators!!!

oh an battle of tha bravehearts is a gem...second son at his ominpotent best...hehe. tng, i see ya!

ps: i hope i´m allowed to run my mouth bout tha tracks this time...that hiphocalypse hush-hush biznis damn near killed me! :-]

[ This message was edited by: blakrok on 01-12-2004 16:27 ]

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
my aim is to gain immortality...forget fortune and fame....Blakrok Onketsaeng?...
keep me going like an energy pill....we gonna kkeep on working....
And mos def y´all are working on gud stuff, keep it up yo.
keeping this track on my playlist and keep it looping.

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
Quote:

01-12-2004 at 16:23, blakrok :

oh an battle of tha bravehearts is a gem...second son at his ominpotent best...hehe. tng, i see ya!

ps: i hope i´m allowed to run my mouth bout tha tracks this time...that hiphocalypse hush-hush biznis damn near killed me! :-] [ This message was edited by: blakrok on 01-12-2004 16:27 ]

http://TNG.rucus.net/the send off - front cover.jpg">

http://TNG.rucus.net/the send off - back cover.jpg">

8-) That´s all good. I feel like running my mouth about the album too. This is the one. The Send Off is the name people. Check out that track posted by Mr. Sensai himself.

@Naturelle; If you liked Blakrok on that one, you´re gonna like her on the other gems she´s on look out for her, she´s on fire right now!

[ This message was edited by: TNG on 10-12-2004 02:18 ]

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
Blakrok is just doing her thing of late.Nice to hear and nice to see.This reminds me of the way Diddy always breaks his new artists.U start wondering when his new artist is gonna drop something and next thing u know, u own the album.So looks like Rok is gonna be doing a lot of guesting, which is great prepping for her album.The more tracks ur on, the better u start getting at ur game and then at the album jump off.........crazy man, strictly crazy.
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

的知 not a star, and I don稚 want to be a star. Stars fall. I知 an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
To quote Dplanet.
"She´s one of the illest emcees around right now. Not female emcee. Just one of the dopest emcees period!"
Working with her is the bomb mayne, she´s ruthless.

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
I can imagine how cool it must be to work with her.She probably madd creative.

Would be cool to see her going toe to toe with Staple Feud and EJ von Lyric.Now that may just be too tight to mention.

Anyways, hey TNG, when r u guys dropping her album?Or rather planning to drop it?U guys busy with recordings and all?

的知 not a star, and I don稚 want to be a star. Stars fall. I知 an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
Right now you can hear her killing it on The Innovators album The Send Off. Trust, she´s killing it everytime she´s on.
Then we knee deep in other recordings right now where she´s doing her thing. Expect a mixtape where you´ll get another full dose of her...just enjoying getting her buzz a little more chaotic...then they´re ready for her album mayne!

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Good marketing cuz.U doing the Diddy thing man.Its tight.Keep it tight.Also, when u peeps plan to start off her album recordings, hit me up.Think HIPE may be interested in dropping a hot joint or 2 on her set.If he´s vibing to it, she can be sure to get pure hotness.All good.

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
There´s no time like the present. Goodlooking out.
Holla. Let´s see what comes out of it. Hipe can already hear her on the Hiphocalypse, plus the joint posted at the start of this thread to get a feeling of what she´s like. Hook up the tracks and if she´s down with them it goes down! My email addy is on my signature:

Plus, I know you work on stuff too Madd. Have´nt had a chance to peep it though. Could you hit me up with some teasers to hear your sound? Perhaps ish we could use for the mixtapes too?

TNG
Rapper, Producer, African Hiphop Activist.
tngtheleader@yahoo.com

[ This message was edited by: TNG on 01-12-2004 21:27 ]

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
P.S Catch Blakrok on 4 tracks on The Send Off. The track you´ve heard is one of them. She´s definatley doing her thing. We´re actually still in the studio putting things down this morning since last night. When will sleep come in?...as the track says Work!!!  ;-)

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Hey TNG, I´m a finicky bugger when it comes to my own stuff.I dont know why its like that.Almost everything I do, I´m never completely happy, but ya.Such is life.SO anyways, thanx for the info and thanx for the email addy too.I shall hit u up to make contact pretty soon.

I shall also relay to HIPE´s management bout the Blakrok venture, and I think things could be working out nicely.Worth a shot.Will be in touch son.Much luv.

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
 ;-) Aight Madd goodlooking out. Do whatcha have to and holla. If HIPE´s management turns out to be keen, I´ll relay it to her.
But yeah, hit me up with your stuff too. Good to know what peeps are up to.

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
this is what its all about. Giving people the break to people who deserve it.  
Madd and TNG...much love to y´all.

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
Thanks Naturalle. It´s all good. Just love of it all is the driver. Any of us progressing is growth for African Hiphop!