Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

INNOVATORS ALBUM: THE SEND OFF

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
v-o-d-k-a, 13h22, say what?! damn gal yo festive has begun!!!! a monate fela!
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
 :-D Yep. MERRY Christmas.
WE UP in this. Album now out. Check the next issue of HYPE we´re up in that.
Peep the last sample off the album http://theeye.rucus.net/beats/I Jus Wanna Rhyme Pt 2.mp3" TARGET="_blank"> I Just Wanna Rhyme Pt 2

The Send Off Big ups for the support so far ya´ll. v-o-d-k-a at 13h22...you have no idea; that was just 13h22 :-]

http://TNG.rucus.net/the send off - front cover.jpg">
http://TNG.rucus.net/the send off - back cover.jpg">
;-)

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
So how did the launch go?All good and all fun?
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

“I’m not a star, and I don’t want to be a star. Stars fall. I’m an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Yeah man TNG & BlakRok need to post feedback on the launch & reception thusfar. Looking into some distribution up here in Zimbabwe...Will keep you posted..
I hear the launch was in Joburg

Makhi The Heart Beat

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +1/-10
    • View Profile
I can´t stop playing Yo Yo Theory it´s tight!!
Its beyond/

The Elders are above all/

Above all!!/

- Bongani krushen Cripper Demka...

R.I.P my brother I miss you so much.

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
Yo my apologies just woke up from the weekend ya´ll. Diggy damn!

@ Madd & Nat & Sensai Tate: What up. Unlike the hotel press/preview thingy (ala Protea), and the club performance thingy (ala CJs shout out to Black Gold) this time around this release launch was some what a quiet affair.

Never knew there were so many fans!!! The house was packed out max, Second Son was downing his "cough medicine", I was trying to decide which one of my high-heeled fans can get a ..er.. personal..autograph. I´m telling you, this was more difficult than recording the verse for "Work" which I had to do like 50 times coz we could´nt get the levels right. Well I had to do the
deciding as to which fan wins like 50 times. And let me say I would have definately done it another 50 times if I had the energy. But then Letang from Coke Popstars rocked up and that´s when MY party the ONE that I was waiting for started.

BlakRok was still on that v-o-d-k-a she started from the other day at 13:22. It was quite hilarious at first then turned out to be shocking when she called out Flabba (shout out to Flabba, SMakx and SLick who rocked up in support) and started instigating a battle. We all know Flabba made it clear he does´nt battle "and to female emcees I only battle between the sheets". But not on this night, it was hectic you should´ve been there. I think someone has it on tape...but then I need to figure out who asap, coz there´s certain footage on there that needs to be removed. E.g. how the hell did Crazy Loo get in the party?

Anyway, like I was saying, Letang came in obviously with a crew of other nice "friends". Luckily, my homie Bradley..aka DJ Bionic yeah that cat, he was about to start spinning, so I told him pleeeeease spin our joint Miss Surreal. See the plan was I was gonna step on some,"yeah welcome to the party, glad you make it through, want something to drink, by the way that´s our track whatchu think, you know I´ve been meaning to get in touch with your management about this track I got especially for you", then by the time the third verse is playing I´d entertain her by rhyming it just nje..
Miss Surreal/This is me being real/I need you to tell me how do you feel/You´ve got this sizzling 20something sex appeal/T just finds so irresistable/You´re not predictable/ Your mind is naughty but sensible/ I just can´t get enough of you/ I don´t wanna lose you/I just wanna hold you/I don´t wanna bore you/Just love adore you/"..but whilst that was playing and I did´nt get the chance someone just threw a paper plate straight to my head. I´m like what the f*&^? Yo it was my nigga Abdulrahem (the cat that got into an altercation with Fiddy at the beginning of Decemeber in Nigeria). I´m like "oh snap, I thought G Unit had stabbed you and you were gone son. What up!" He said he was just visiting a cousin in Hillbrow and had some business to care off, plus since this was a celebration of African Hip Hop in its finest, he had to pa** through and holler.

Selwyn came through and he was mad coz he´d just seen Stoan walking into the party. Zubz was having a good time. And let me say this, that cat Spykos might be a Kwaito cat, but that dude is Hip Hop. I had a chance to conversate with dude, well it was before Letang rocked up and I just had to meet his 2 "friends".

It was one hell of a flippen party mayne. It´s Tuesday now, I don´t know what the hell happened to Sunday and Monday. Oh I don´t think I´ve seen ZEN higher than he was on the night too. Then Dizzy Don and Chav had to start some bumpers, obviously that threw the party off a bit but the ones that were causing the trouble got stomped and chucked out.

Who´s that chic that used to be on Ktv that´s now presenting that daytime thingy on 3, plus has a radio show or something. She hollered on some, "yeah I dig your music". I thought it was sweet. I have a problem, why are the ladies the only ones who see no problem in congradualting. But then niggaz is on some "that ish ain´t that hot if I´m not on it." Anyways, it´s all gravy. The storm is coming.

Apparently ZAK and AK the cats that don´t answer their phones (What happened to the Metro thing anyways anyone go there, did it actually happen) anyways they were trying to get into the party but the bouncers would´nt let them. I don´t know anything about it though.

[ This message was edited by: TNG on 21-12-2004 10:22 ]

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
Quote:

20-12-2004 at 08:43, Naturelle :
yeah man, tell us how it went on saturday.
how much is the album, where can we get it?

Hey Nat: The Send Off, this Christmas season for only R49.95.  Get yours now!!             But wait!!
Since you´ll be in Cape Town partying with fellow AG fam arrangments can be made for it to be personally delivered to you by Hiphocalypse MOVEment´s own Sensai Tate wearing very smart attire and smile only for you.  8-)

[ This message was edited by: TNG on 21-12-2004 10:42 ]

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
Quote:

21-12-2004 at 09:23, MENTALLYRICIST :
I can´t stop playing Yo Yo Theory it´s tight!!

Big Ups Mental! Remember "cop that ish" :-]

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile

ree

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-2
    • View Profile
keep yo boy illuminate a copy 4 when i get back...what up tng , sensai, blakrok whats goin on with u peeps...........innovatorz killin it 1nce again..its all luv..............peace

[ This message was edited by: ree on 31-12-2004 09:37 ]
illuminatemusic.blogspot.com
myspace.com/illumin_8

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
Whatup Ree?
Welcome to AG
When U back in the country?
Have you heard the Magic Becoming_Phil did with "The Takeover´?!

@ TNG What drugs were you on when you dreamt that post up? LOL
Clearly been hanging around Pyro and Ootz a bit too much...

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
A little birdy told me there is a surprise appearance of  the Innovators on the u[coming Hype sampler CD...:-o 8-)

mulmens

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
T8, dude it´s unlike u 2 be up at this hour. wot´s the occasion.
eace means Love

Nappy Head
http://www.getitfree.net/xcgegnns