Africasgateway.com

BIRTHDAY GAL!!!!!!

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
aaaahh, THANK YOU.

i was cursing the whole sitting in front of computer thang (its one of the most beautiful days in CT, its just plain hot - told ya i bring the heat!), but errr, its cool, i get to spend it with you guys and that suits me just fine hey.
ONE LOVE.

- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
Hey, whats this.I wasnt aware.How lucky I am now to be able to be clued up on the events taking place.Happy b-day.Have a wonderful day and may ur album be filled with the super-tightness it deserves.U know its gonna be the hotness.

Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

“I’m not a star, and I don’t want to be a star. Stars fall. I’m an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
Enjoy your dizay ;-)
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • View Profile
however you are also in the unfortunate position of having to contend with my ´birthday thoughts´ the WHOLE day (actually, so planning to skip this place, half day, my boss just doesnt know bout it yet).

1. note to maself - pick the friends a little more carefully next life time
i have not slept. i had visions of spending the time reflecting on a life - not to be. my friends are ruthless. took me to one of my favourite spot, Joburg (read: drinkin spot) and then it was overs.
when the clock struck twelve i was starin at some sign on the wall, all lighted up, "KNOW THY WORTH" and i guess thats the way forward huh.
then i was thoroughly embarra**ed on some ´go shorty its your birthday tip´ - blind. ma peeps would have made the perfect Nedbank ad - "who are these people"Just In: I am leaving early - YEEEEEHAAAAA!!!!
...aaahh, and i got such a nice present, aaaahh sweet.

* rozy one (i am feeling rather rozy), in pigtailed dreads, a little silver crown (yes, i intend to wear it all day-its my besday afterall) and her pink all stars, grinning like a three year old (behaving like one too), with a completely devil may care attitude, skips around wildly on her skipping rope -say cheeese *

so first i was a seed and then i was a-sort-of flower, now im in full bloom. look, no thorns today. just sunshine and blue skies, yes indeedi. aaaahh, look at all the pretty flowers, wow. and i love all of you...well imagine that.

what do i know...mmmm..tricky. actually, i know that im beginning to not know

- surround yourself with people who appreciate you and appreciate the people who are real to you and experience you - this is so important coz generally it gets hectic out there.
- i am in a space where i like myself (damn, finally!)
- we are flawed as people, forgive them and love them none the less. this is hard.
- my fear doesnt mean disaster, it just says, stop, pay attention and listen carefully. there could be something here.
- there is enough space for everybody. there is so much love, its overflowing. and that is okay.
- ive come to grips with it, i AM my own worst enemy.
- non-attachment - acceptance and letting go, also very hard.
- learning to fail...we´ve been taught to succeed but not to fail. and u must just fail to succeed. makes u fearless, u learn how to get over it, which is like such a powerful tool. u stop caring and you just go forth mayne.
- and then i learnt how to be grateful, i can never explain how this has impacted on me as a person. i am overwhelmed most of the time. gratitude opens your heart.
- theres so much value in listening. ive spent most of my life being the storyteller and now i find that my life has been enriched beyond, by the stories that have been told to me. i will never stop learning as long as the universe is alive.

its been great in the valley, i learnt to stay awake but its time now. open the way, the blessings must flow - i am ready to receive.

im beside myself (sniff, sniff)...bear with me, the wait is no joke...364 days...

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Naturelle, i give up....hands down. u are quite sumthin. THANK YOU SO MUCH !! i know you are tired of hearing my thank you, thank you speech but words fail me hey.

a whole, entire (i love combining those two - its so...wait for it...random!) call. a birthday gift in itself. we´re covered. i know u basically. full circle.

im touched.
hey, hey, hey come on now, y u gon´ make a sista cry.(im SUCH a loser)
LOVE. TONS.

ODE TO NATURELLE:  " its like yesterday i didnt even know your name, now today you´re always on my mind. its almost like i didnt even have a choice...you are a beautiful surprise. whatever it is that you came to teach me i am her to learn it, coz i believe that we are written in the stars and i dont know what the future brings but im living in the moment, and im thankful for the girl that you are, you are...i know my angels brought you to my life...you are healing to my soul, you are a beautiful surprise..."  

...u incite me to chorus, u incite me to chorus lalalalalalalalalalalalala....

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • View Profile
* ITS ALL BOUT THE MUSIC, ALWAYS *

ma sountrack is...

LIGHTHOUSE FAMILY          -         OCEAN DRIVE
GORILLAZ                         -         CLINT EASTWOOD
J-LIVE                               -         MCEE
COLDPLAY                        -          YELLOW
MOS DEF                          -          TRAVELLING MAN
R.E.M                               -          IMITATION OF LIFE
TRACY CHAPMAN              -          THE PROMISE

...you´re always in ma head...

The Barbarians Are At The Door...im leavvvvviiinng, ill be back to you.
im out.

LOVE U BYE, BYE...