Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Mr Admin ya server is out of upload space!

Phill Banxx

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
  • Oh ahahahahaha you STILL here?
    • View Profile
    • Have Plenty Music
Yo Admin dudes, either ur server is out of uploading space or it's got a problem uploading files smaller than 2mb's! If yáll can look into that so we producers can keep showin off.

milk

• AG Moderator
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-2
  • YEBO GOGO
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
thanks, it's sorted.

should be okay until I add another 80 Gig hard drive to the server at the end of the month.

peace

Phill Banxx

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • Have Plenty Music
Thnx milk 4 fixin that ish up but um I got anutha thing u might wanna take note off. Two accounts named C4 and CFour where the latter is the most recent, have had peculiar glitches happening to them. My workmate has opened these accounts and the first just seems to give him blank pages with the navigation pane and header intact, but no main body. The second he registered today and he has received an blank email from the AG server in response to the confirmation that is usually neccessary. We are using NAT here so mebbe the single IP might be a problem but I wouldn't be so sure cuz y'all prolly work with cookies. If u cud check on that it would be appreciated, he anutha producer who wants to let AG get sum of what he got.

Phill Banxx

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • Have Plenty Music
Yo Milk, I've got more sum more bugs for fixing for ya! Anuther account, daliq, has changed his pa**word and this is what he said me being trip_08 and him daliq:

trip_08: whas ur sign in name so i can let him know?
daliq : Does this shit happen often?
daliq : daliq
trip_08: Eybody who signed in after they did the upgrade ish is havin problems
trip_08: And what did u do to make it bug out?
daliq : Whut you mean. MSN or AG?
trip_08: AG
daliq : Changed my pa**word and then it gave me sum heavy terminology about major changes and that it has to be activated by the administrator or somethin' like dat..
daliq : I think it was suppose to send some URL to my mail for activation
trip_08: Aight

I checked his mail and the AG server sent nothing. He gets the same problem now as C4. If u cud check it out please.