Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Wanda Dee - Goddess?

superbuggg

• REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
I too think Wanda Dee is a thief. I personally know 'The KLF' here in Britain and I happen to know that Bill, Jimmy and Cressida think Wanda to be very fickle and as no one else gives a shyte, they don't bother prosecuting her unimportant self. - - -

Irrespective of her jumping on The KLF's bandwagon, I personally find her photographs awful. Her 'I love myself' facial expression in combination with the unnecessary nudity are that of someone insecure, vain and vacant! - - -

Her attempt at credibility in being the first woman to join the Zulu Nation is also laughable - the application form on Zulu Nation's website doesn't submit, doesn't link anywhere and simply, after completing the needless questions in the lengthy form, the software only opens a blank e-mail i.e. NO application happens! - - -

If you read Ms. Dee's 'DECREES OF OPTIMUM HEALTH & FITNESS' in the 'Infinity Lessons' section of ZuluNation.com she exposes herself to be vain, vacant and egocentric! She embara**es herself to the nth degree with some of this information. For example: at one point she tells how she's discovered incredible household cleaners, namely: Amonia and Chlorine. She talks about what you can clean around the homewith these products and completly fails to mention that if you mix chlorine and amonia, you create AMONIUM CHLORIDE or nerve gas! Breathe in even the fumes from these two chemicals and you are dead! Thanks Goddess! - - -

Wanda also recommends scubbing your face with shave foam (she mis-spells the brand) and soap. - - -

She mixes up her Dairy products saying to never eat them but then suggests frying in butter and later lists margarine as dairy. - - -

Null points Goddess! - - -

Superbuggg

eef_haf

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

superBugg you got issues

Rushay are you going to defend her?
ABAC - A change gon come!

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
naw man i will leave it up to wanda to defend herself too many people got beef im a vegetarian no time for beef on my side
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

Wanda Dee

• View Profile
    • http://www.WandaDee.com
Good day all...

It's always a great source of intrigue to me to see how various personas actually see, view, receive and perceive me, others and the world around them.  Although I think it valiant that someone would suggest that (perhaps) I'd need "defending", the fact of the matter is that my career stats, my character, my place in this 'Business' called 'Show' and my space on the planet (just like anyone else's) needs not an ounce of "defending".

And for those out there reading this who really know me, they'd know me to very conservative, reserved, shy and completely devoid of an E.G.O. when I'm "OFF STAGE", because I feel it stands for Easing God Out... and I couldn't personally think of anything more tragic then to 'Ease God Out' of any equation.  Talking about myself (whether in defense or not) is most uncomfortable to me, for I truly believe that "I", "ME" and "MY" are the three most unimportant words in ANY language.

But with that being said... let me set the record straight children.

First of all, having just recieved the Lifetime Achievement Award this year from my Hip Hop mentor Afrika Bambaataa himself (who had Brother Yoda bring it down to my NC estate personally to present to me) for (indeed) being The First Female Inductee into this legendary organization; those of us here in America and around the world who know our Hip Hop history and timeline know that there was no other female DJ on the scene in this genre before me.  Period.  For further proof, I suggest you go out and rent a copy of Harry Belafonte's "BEAT STREET" to see me cutting up on the wheels of steel in this urban musical cla**ic.

THE KLF... for the love of God and all things holy, can we all finally put this dead horse to rest once and for all.  Again, TRUE KLF fans know that I love Bill & Jimmy and believe them to be two of the most innovatingly, ground breaking, skilled producers our industry has ever known.  But that still doesn't negate from the fact that the reason we are all in "bed" together these days is because, to the contrary, THEY STOLE MY VOICE from my first rap platinum seller ("TO THE BONE") and put them into their various tracks as the hooks.  This was not only a clear infraction against me as an artist (as I was first NOT credited at all, and then when I was, they mispelled my professional last name to be "D" instead of "DEE"), but as I wrote those songs, they also infringed illegally upon my copyrights.

What did you exect me to do upon discovering this?  Lay down and go softly into the night!?  I don't think so.  Bill & Jimmy were contacted by my husband/manager, Eric Floyd (the best in the world at what he does) and made these gentlemen stand accountable for their trransgressions against me and he had the full support of Clive Davis and Arista Records here in the U.S. when he went after them.  And thus, they were forced to be honorable with me, by negotiating a fair and equitable $ettlement.

And I'll say it again slowly for those of you who didn't catch it the first time... THEY WERE CORCED TO BE HONORABLE WITH ME!  Get it!?  Got it!?  Good!!

And even after all of that, Bill & Jimmy still reneged on two major points in our settlement agreement.  They NEVER credited me with the featured credits that they were supposed to (ala THE KLF featuring WANDA DEE), which would have clearly separated me from them professionally and let the world know that we were (2) two separate entities.  If they had just did this BACK THEN, there'd be no public confusion out there in the marketplace TODAY as to who actually "is" THE KLF.

Also, they never bothered to produce the remix to an original Hip House track I sent them the master to, nor did they even bother to return my master at all.  Respect huh!?

Please let us all not forget that back in the early to mid 90's, this was standard fair practice amongst Techno/Pop/Dance outfits where the Producers were one entity and the Performers were another... need I mention some of my colleagues that I toured with last year such as TURBO B. is The Voice of SNAP!, but Michael & Luka are it's Producers... FREEDOM WILLIAMS, ZELMA DAVIS, MARTHA WASH & DEBORAH COOPER are the voices of C&C MUSIC FACTORY, but Robert Clivilles & David Cole were it's Producers and what the two "C's" stood for...  BLACK BOX referred to the two Italian Producers, but the voices of the group were MARTHA WASH and my buddy, Miss LOLEATTA HOLLOWAY (who I share a sizzling duet of "DON'T LEAVE ME THIS WAY" on my new album, "THE GODDESS IS HERE!").  So do you get my point?

When it was time to tour THE KLF music around the world, Bill & Jimmy opted out saying that they would only tour when world peace would ensue and they could fill stadiums (talk about ego's, huh?)!  But I thought no such rubbish.  I knew that as part of my settlement, I had a vested interest to sell as many copies of THE WHITE ROOM as possible, since that was money in my pocket as well.

And so, I took my Kinky Love Force (KLF) and hit the road... meanwhile, some 90 countries, 150 cities, 6 continents and over 1,000,000 fans ago... we've sold well over 15 million units worldwide and counting.  Do I rightfully take some of the credit for those sales and our amazingly loyal fanbase around the world, you bet your sweet a** I do!  And why not!?  Just as Bill & Jimmy and the others worked tirelessly in the studio to create the sound, I worked equally as hard both on the music video sets and on the road (where it counts) to PROMOTE the hell out of it and bring the magic, music and majesty of THE KLF to the ma**es.

Arista knew it.  BMG knew it.  And most of all, Bill, Jimmy and everyone at KLF COMMUNICATIONS knew it.  And nobody sued because everyone saw the revenues pouring in from every country I hit.  And at the end of the day, money talks and bullshit walks.

Which brings me to my final point... speaking of bullshit...  My image is 100% open to your scrutiny, attacks and judgements.  Fine.  I've got balls the size of King Kong's and I can take anything you can dish out about me.  I'm a proud life long non-drinker, non-smoker, non-drug user and I've been happily married to the same man now for two decades.   I've kept myself in great shape by the disciplines I've applied in my life, and I make no apologies to anyone about it.  The proof is in the pudding and the photos you dispise so very much, as they have NEVER been airbrushed in any way.  What you see, is what you get... and it's all natural.

You have misquoted my Goddess Guidelines to suit your own personal agenda to portray me as some sort of egomaniacal, self aggrandizing, shallow, self centered, self serving, selfish, airheaded bimbo... which is why I would NOT waste another ounce of time on that topic.  For those that want to read what I said, go to www.zulunation.com for yourself and take a look.

I'm so sorry that those select choice few of you that are so miserable within your own lives would bother to waste the time to try and dissect, dismantle and/or question the validity of mine.  How truly sad and pathetic.

I'm living my life... I'm touring, writing to you now from Moscow, in fact... and the houses are still sold out.  Yes, THE KLF repertoire is rightfully in my show, but it's far from being my whole show.  And before you can judge it, perhaps you should bother to come to one.

Hey children, it's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.  Pardon me if any part of my response was deemed offensive to anyone reading, especially when it was motivated by one narrow minded individual with absolutely no knowledge of actually or factually WHO I REALLY AM, WHAT I'VE REALLY ACCOMPLISHED and/or WHERE I'M ACTUALLY HEADED!
od(dess) with you always,

WANDA DEE