TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Ah Mukoma Bexta ndimi he-re?
I am looking fwd to Pro Album...Will be competing for shelf space with the other PRO...wonder how that will pan out sales-wise...

@ Nat Pro has done many guest spots didnt you peep the ones I sent you? Esp "Soweto Spanish" off that Selwyn album?

Whats this about Konfab´s application being rejected? You´ll regret it I guarantee!
Now to set up HIPHOCALYPSE Records and sign Kon & make U regret it! :-]

bexta

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bextathejester
Quote:

13-01-2005 at 10:16, Sensai_Tate :
I am looking fwd to Pro Album...Will be competing for shelf space with the other PRO...wonder how that will pan out sales-wise...

@ Nat Pro has done many guest spots didnt you peep the ones I sent you? Esp "Soweto Spanish" off that Selwyn album?

Whats this about Konfab´s application being rejected? You´ll regret it I guarantee!

The Konfab thing was all coz the track that i wanted him on got completed while i was still trying to get my manz in it to give me some shit but go ahead sign that nigga coz i want him to blow up and i am still gonna try and get him to do some outrageous shit or something.
If you guys don´t mind i´de like to say that PEBBLES will be dropping her debut album as well on marh the 4th so watch out for that.
I need to hear what is on the blackmist KONFab.

OUTRAGEOUS FOREVER :-|
ROVERB'S MANUSCRIPT OUT SOON
REASON THE MAD MASACRE OUT SOON
NTHABI...THE HOTTEST FEMALE EMCEE,QUESTIONS???

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
Quote:

14-01-2005 at 08:01, bexta :
Quote:

13-01-2005 at 10:16, Sensai_Tate :

The Konfab thing was all coz the track that i wanted him on got completed while i was still trying to get my manz in it to give me some shit but go ahead sign that nigga coz i want him to blow up and i am still gonna try and get him to do some outrageous shit or something.
If you guys don´t mind i´de like to say that PEBBLES will be dropping her debut album as well on marh the 4th so watch out for that.
I need to hear what is on the blackmist KONFab.

OUTRAGEOUS FOREVER :-|

tate, u wish u could sign KONFAB, but he aint up for grabs dude. what do we look like sheeeee! we own ourselves mayne. but i believe dreaming is healthy. (smile)
keep walkin son!!
bexta, jo, you got to jozi, now u on some, mr marketing dude huh? now we lost our uncle... (u should hear ´airplay´ - konfab gives you a nicenyana shout out - tell him to send it to you, its quite funny)

and the crazy thing is, u have no idea who i am. its a laugh! u dont know bhlakhroze...

do your thang tho...lets see what you ´outrageous´ people are bringing to the party.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
you right I do wish I could sign Kon..& BHAKHROZE
But Pebbles joint should be NICE too..been a long time coming

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
how are you doing? i didnt know u´d be gone so long. u didnt say.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

KONFAB

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
luvin it... tell that nigga proverb we need 2 do a trak call PROS & KONS where he´s tha gud guy & i´m tha villain
ttp://www.myspace.com/artikulatekonfab
http://www.myspace.com/writersblockcrew

the antePENultimate columnist with WRITERS BLOCK

truthkid

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
fellas i come in to check up with the AG fam and wot do i c.. The book of Pro-Verb.. the long awaited album. iv heard most of the tracks on the album and peeps ol i gotta say is if Pro-Kid wants to win the Pro name then he gotta spend sleepless nights in studio. this album is crazy hot, strictly hip-hop no bullshittin,, non of this Selwyn kak.. its droppin in Feb- check it outt, boy put a lotta work into this.
roete aan almal tehuis

bexta

• Guppie
    • View Profile
Quote:

14-01-2005 at 08:50, KONFAB :
luvin it... tell that nigga proverb we need 2 do a trak call PROS & KONS where he´s tha gud guy & i´m tha villain

´Ey KONFab thats a great idea i will run it by him but right now he is mad focused on his album coz he wants to do it right so that it is available throughout the country. But definately i will push him to do something with you coz i am still looking to put you on the map son, i still believe in you and that Cutie Mmaphuti.
OUTRAGEOUS FOREVER!

truthkid

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Quote:

11-01-2005 at 07:42, bexta :
Its been a long time coming and Proverb´s debut album is finaly coming out, March 4th see´s its release but the first single should be out in the next few weeks,check out your local hip-hop shows and radio stations for when that happens....quick question,what do people out in AG land think about the Verbsmith Pro?

yo bexta thought it was comin out feb- wzup wit march.. peeps are too hungry for it man wzup.
roete aan almal tehuis

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
I agree bout the Letter to my ex track.Now that was nice.When I first heard it the beat got me and that Isley sample is a nice touch.Pro really dropped niceness there.Its actually got potential to be a hit abroad.But ya.Still has though, I feel.

WOuld have been nice to check Kon on the Pro project, but Bexta u should hooks the bro up with mo on that front.Also, hit us up and what else u peeps doing cause we wanna bring cape town to the fore and let the better part of SA know that the heat is born here.No doubt.U gonna see CPT making major noise in 2005.Been too long.And I been too quiet myself.Just need to buckle down and make it happen.My peeps be motivating a bro, so projects gonna get done.

As for Pebbles´ album.I´m not too keen on that one.Its 50/50 for me.I hope she links with some tight songwriters who can help her mould her stuff to something more interesting and catchy (not wack of course like as in the new Britney album).But like soulful, without being a little tedious.She has major potential, just think she hasnt been guided properly into a nook in which she fits snuggly.But I have faith it would be good.Will have to wait and see.

Uncle B, what u say bout Mr Kelly and Jigga with the ill-fated tour?Sad man.Anwyays, her Kelly dropping new album this year and new song leaked to a mixtape as well.Pretty hectic.
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

的知 not a star, and I don稚 want to be a star. Stars fall. I知 an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

bexta

• Guppie
    • View Profile
Yo Madstone!

I have lost a lot of love for my nigga Kells in the last 2 years, that last double album of his was kinda wack, i only like some of the gospel joints otherwise be "inga masimba",
Pebbles album i think is realy beautifull, with the productions of Battlekat, Nyambz and a couple of tracks penned by Zubz and many other great lyricists the first single will be dropping this friday so watch out for that one.

U know for a fact that i am gonna put my nigga with the Art that tics and they Ululate (Konfab)
I won´t stop till i have hooked him up with atleast two high profile guest spots and thats a promise, i will even sleep with a couple of husky old men if i have to.
If any one is in Gauteng listen to the fresh breakfast show on friday for the exclusive premire of Pro´s first single.
OUT

digabledust

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
HEy BEXTA who ARE YOU
Steppin to me equalz trippin, walk home limpin like u pimpin"

Makhi The Heart Beat

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +1/-10
    • View Profile
Quote:

11-01-2005 at 08:08, milk :
Letter to my X is a dope one,

is it Ronald Isley´s voice on tha chorusy on that joint?
Its beyond/

The Elders are above all/

Above all!!/

- Bongani krushen Cripper Demka...

R.I.P my brother I miss you so much.

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
Hey Digable, u know Bexta is the good Uncle.I mean, u gotta know the uncle.He more famous than our uncle in the furniture business.

Hey Bexta, thanx for the info.So u say u and Kells not rolling tight like u used to.But hey, I hear an accapella of his latest project has leaked onto a mixtape.Think he´s back to his norty best, but we´ll see whats up.Album possibly dropping this year.

Also, Nyambz doing some duty with Pebbles.SHould be tight.And yeah, if u gotta get with them old huskies to make the top notch guests happen.......u gotta do it man. :-] U keep it all good son.Btw, sent u a PM over the weekend too.Sure u peeped it by now.Much luv cuz.
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

的知 not a star, and I don稚 want to be a star. Stars fall. I知 an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

FT

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Quote:

17-01-2005 at 04:51, MENTALLYRICIST :
Quote:

11-01-2005 at 08:08, milk :
Letter to my X is a dope one,

is it Ronald Isley´s voice on tha chorusy on that joint?

It really is, nice sampling isn´t it? Dat´s B.Kat for U...

Hey M.Stone what´s up...?

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Benevolence iz next to Godliness...
IYASKO___FT!