Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

die ding ruk mal!

machiavella

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
ok,finally i got myself a copy of Kallitz...i wiggled out of my comfort zone and coped me some afrikaans hip hop...i liked a couple of tracks...there's a track called Duidelik...it reminded me of cape town taxi a**istants and another "die situasie"...anyway i'm not feeling afrikaans hip hop ,i'm not comfortable with the flow.I'm also not sure about Boere's rap singing...

On the cover the guys look like the kinda guys who if i was walking alone down the street and they were coming towards me ...i'd cross to the other side, anyway i like the video on the cd, they seem "real" drinking courts and all.

the name Kallitz, i'm not sure what to think...i mean i'm not coloured ...dunno anyway

I'll keep listening....support local hip hop...
If you are irritated by every rub,how will you be polished?" Rumi

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
Haha..dont worry, they wont mug u or anything.Them cool boys.They ain gangsta, they just doing their thing.

Its one of those u feel it or u dont vibes.But they getting better and better all the time.Btw, Mach, whats ur email addy.I wanna send a track thru ur way.Afrikaans hip hop.U may like it.
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

“I’m not a star, and I don’t want to be a star. Stars fall. I’m an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac