Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

king Schumie

Rabe · 6 · 4995

Rabe

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
the F2003 came and immidiatly brought results the F2004 did something that the Scuderio Malboro team will never emulate again now its the F2005 and eish no luck at the desert but we saw what it can do so you others while you laf at our bad luck be very very careful ........we'll be back after the 3weeks break and it will be back to back victories
but though hey these Renault boys have realy done their homework and so far they are the only team that might give us a problem
he Reflection Of Perfection

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
Yo! I think Schumie shud retire, to avoid further embarrasment.......
He already got a good track record, its high time he retires....
Unless there's gonn b a comeback from him which I doubt at the moment.
 :lol:  :cry:  :cry:  :lol:  :lol:  :cry:

Dox

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
there's no chance that ferrari's can make emulate their last 2 season's performances, not with the new regulations set for the driver's and manufacturers. I'm a Williams fan but Renault is gonna take it
ollective Connection , UCT Radio , 104.5fm , 8-10pm.

Rabe

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
i am also for schumie to retire i mean the is no reason for him to still be racing he has proven himself so Mr Schumacher as much as we adore your driving skills please give the wheels to the young boys.

mulmens

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
It doesn't look like schumie's gonna make it this time round, I mean car problems twice? Shoulda delayed that new model till it was perfect.
eace means Love

Nappy Head
http://www.getitfree.net/xcgegnns

Rabe

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
you have got a point there they should have perfected the F2005 rather than try to bit Alonso but saying Schumie will not make it is unfair or rather premature cuz mathematicaly the King can still score 160 points and judging by last year's Renault perfomance anything is possible cuz last year at the beginning they were giving the F2004 some run but they burnt out after a few races and look what happened to Fisicale (DNF)the last race so dudes dont be quick to rule the King out