Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Let me be the first to...

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
Feels funny being the first to post in this section.But hey, nothing like being the first to endeavour into one of my loves man.

So anyways, anybody peep the Chiefs Sundowns game this past saturday?Was a grueller.I like the quality of the goals scored.It shows also that many of the actual soccer grounds need to upgraded immediately cause the guys cant cope with such weak facilities.I mean, bumpy grounds and all is not gonna make the grade.We gotta get it all aligned by at least 2007.This would give our guys suffucient time to prep for the world cup in 2010.Getting used to the even bounce and working on their game rather than tryna predict where the ball's gonna bounce next.

Also, looking forward to the Cricket tour against Mugabe's crew.SHould be interesting.
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

的知 not a star, and I don稚 want to be a star. Stars fall. I知 an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

machiavella

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
9 goals in one week....my heart is bleeding....i don't know what it is?
but sundowns needs to do something....but something is lacking....its just sad
the chiefs loss it better to swallow ....but its still sad...just sad :cry:  :cry:
If you are irritated by every rub,how will you be polished?" Rumi

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
I know I sometimes just laugh at my boys chiefs when they lose against mediocre teams, but they played a gutsy tight match saturday.It was just a really tight one.Big ups to both teams though.They put on a good show.

的知 not a star, and I don稚 want to be a star. Stars fall. I知 an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

infamoushiphopsta

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
i know local is lekker but i just cant seem to support local soccer teams!!
i'm more into spanish soccer Barca/Real Madrid
hare your knowledge, its a way to achieve immortality!!!

"Dont raise your voice,improve your arguement!!" Desmond Tutu

mulmens

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Sorry son.Next time its all u.

As for supporting local soccer, I know its hard if ur not used to doing it.I been watching local soccer since way back but I only really got into it in the Shane McGregor era of Chiefs.Shane was the man.Rebel without a cause.The bro was reluctant to wear shin-guards and always had his socks low down on his ankles.Bro was iconic for that.Love Marks when he was with Pirates.

And then after that things went a bit flat til Barker emerged as coach of the National Squad and I was loving it man.So ever since that re-emergence, I been bout it.Must admit though that Spanish league and Serie A soccer r 2 of the best in my book.Most dynamic I feel.Luv me some Juve, Real and Liverpool.Locally, Chiefs man.I still get a crack outta the fact that they always struggle against Supersport Utd.Been like that since I can remember.Jinxed.