CandyBar

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://
just got legacy of blood..
anyone else heard it?
what you think :?:  8)
'm a rebel soldier murdering rap artistas- the one and only Immortal Technique.

cade dude

• Guppie
    • View Profile

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
How true is it that MF was a member of JMT and if so, is he still part  of it?

eef_haf

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
No its not true. MF Doom first broke into the game as "Zev Love X" with his group KMD in the early nineties. They were affiliated with MC Serch's 3rd Base and were also part of the Constipated Monkey Crew with mc Kurious. KMD's first album was the MR HOOD joint. The also has some "conscious" songs on that one. I think MrC or Pyro have it. I have their sophmore which was shelved because of the title "BLACK BASTARDS" and the artwork on the cover.

After overcoming a period of depression, losing his brother and drugs Zev decided to come back into the game with a new persona.

I believe Jedi Minds started as Stoupe and Jus Allah while Stoupe was in college mid-nineties. I am not sure though.
ABAC - A change gon come!

cade dude

• Guppie
    • View Profile
well done,couldnt argue or say anything after that except i really like doom.........................you've all heard mf food and the new viktor vaugn i guess,wadda ya think?
rand new

eef_haf

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
havent heard the whole MMFood joint yet but I really like what I've heard so far, especially DEEP FRIED FRENZ. addictive shit.

CandyBar

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • http://
madd ill...
pretty dark and nihlistic, but what do you expect from jedi minds...
also got all the rest off the necro, ill bill, mr hide and goretex...
my collection is growing... :wink:
'm a rebel soldier murdering rap artistas- the one and only Immortal Technique.

cade dude

• Guppie
    • View Profile
yeah i thought the mf food had a similar feel to the operation doomsday,( which made me an instant fan way back when)brilliant.if you can you realy need to listen to the new viktor vaughn w:2 venomous villian,its realy dope,im listenin to it right now...................have you heard any tracks off the monster island czars,that shit is some other shit...........
rand new

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Yah had Legacy of Blood for a coupla months and hav to say I'm luvin it, Stoupe's beats hav gotten betta and Vinnie is jus plain Vinnie, he sticks to only a few themes but he does them with such aplomb and gusto (whenn last u hurd "aplomb" and "gusto" used to describe a hip hop record :lol: ).
MMFood is pure butta, I sit there and evry times i listen thru that album new lines I didnt hear b4 just cum flyin at me, that blak man has SKILLZ!
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

eef_haf

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
They should have made another track with Tragedy Khadafi. Those Kublai Khan and Genghis Khan tracks were my highlights. Surely there is another worthy troublemaker in the Khan family they can dedicate a song to?