Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

TUKS-Senganga

machiavella

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Tuks (pronounced tooks),signed to Ghetto ruff ;is the hottest latest MC to hit the YFM airwaves, his track is on AK's countdown ,FRESH has also played him.He raps in predominantly setswana garnished with english , his pace,flow and hunger ...the way he just rips the mic apart...just brings a smile to my face...his talent is a breath of fresh air...in the midst of monotonous beats he stands out....his content  is interesting as well...ok if your not a setswana speaker you won't understand much ,however you'll still apreciate his hotness.

His album is due to drop late this year and looking forward to it, i'll probably revive this thread then....he's definitely one to watch 8)
If you are irritated by every rub,how will you be polished?" Rumi

machiavella

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Tuks was signed on the backdrop of Baphixile success last year after selling over 16 000 copies of their third album- APESAM BACKWARDS...setswana rap has finally arrived...the Setswana rap acts releasing this year are Baphixile produced by Revolution,Twistyle-the album was done before Iggy pa**ed on,HHP produced by Amu,Morafe and Tuks both signed to Ghetto Ruff....

the only person i don't know about is Stoan with his "tsela di matlapa " solo attempt....

it seems that 2005 is gonna be good for setswana rappers and i hope that people are encouraged to rap in their mother tongue.... 8)

Andy-N

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
I saw him on shizniz a couple of weeks ago. Although I culdnt hear much of what he was saying, it  sounded tyt anyway.
UZ Andy-N

"I'm the reason midget MCs protest
I raise the "bar" like the high jump contest!" - DT

Makhi The Heart Beat

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +1/-10
    • View Profile
who the horny hell iz tuks
Its beyond/

The Elders are above all/

Above all!!/

- Bongani krushen Cripper Demka...

R.I.P my brother I miss you so much.

Andy-N

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
Heard him & Pro-kid freestylin on OMS 2nyt and damn those guys r good. Pro-kid was killin it!
UZ Andy-N

"I'm the reason midget MCs protest
I raise the "bar" like the high jump contest!" - DT

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
Yeah, I caught a glimpse of the Pro and the Tuk-one in the studio.They r just luving what they doing it seems.And thats a good thing.I just hope that they keep doing what they doing and stay true to themselves.Cause we all know, money can make many ppl sing a different tune.But hey, for more comments on the Big label debacle, peep my Ras Ka** Interview thread in the "General" forum.I luv how he breaks it all down.

So who got Tuks signed to Ghetto Ruff?Please tell me he's got decent management?Why I emphasize this is cause these labels can be scheisty when it comes to the money matters.I'd hate for talent to go unrewarded.So Mach, if u know the bradda man, do hook him with some tight management or at least a good lawyer to go thru his contract.labels r scandalous, not all, but many.Just be telling him all the time to be sure whats up with his cash and all.

Mach, who's doing beats for him?U in contact with him?
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

的知 not a star, and I don稚 want to be a star. Stars fall. I知 an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

machiavella

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
i heard on radio that his album is droppin in October.....

he's the one to watch....definitely looking forward in anticipation...

peace 8)

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
So u know who's on the production Mach?I hope all goes well with the dude.I dont know so much bout Ghetto Ruff.They got this whole shade bout them........man, I hope all goes well on the release.Big ups for refreshing new talent.
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

的知 not a star, and I don稚 want to be a star. Stars fall. I知 an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac