Africasgateway.com

Your fingerprint is your pa**word!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

How do you upload picks in this motherf#$ker

Your fingerprint is your pa**word!
Biometrics - the identification of individuals using biological traits, such as those based on retinal or iris scanning, fingerprints, or face recognition.

This is an emerging technology that is increasingly being used for information and computer security. We also think it just happens to be pretty darn cool.

The BioScan PCMCIA Card is an optical sensor device which connects to a laptop via PCMCIA. It conveniently enables secure computer logon, file/folder access and screensaver via biometric authentication. It can support multiple users and fast scan fingerprint imaging sensor. The biometric authentication can help to eliminate the need for multiple pa**words that must be written down or memorized, thus improving the overall level of security.

The BioScan PCMCIA Card has these features:

Allows authentication through fingerprint identification
Can protect files, folders, applications
Simplifies network and Internet access
Compatible with Windows screen-saver
Store unlimited number of pa**words and related info in secure database
Compatible with Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
Verification time < 1.5 seconds

http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/electronic/6518/

milk

• AG Moderator
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-2
  • YEBO GOGO
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
this has been going on for a while now - got a tight book on it - a bit complicated but definately something that we will see happening more of in the future - and probably a normal thing for our kids.  even car manufacturers are going to be including this kind of authentication for their future models.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
i peronally belive its not as secure as they claim it is..i have been coding Bio Metric Devices for about 3years and every month our client reports cases of "un-reliability" but yeah its a very smart idea...i dont got to carry nothing just my hands..but as we all know no matter what you do someone is always descriminated aganist what about people with no hands huh?

8)

and oh

Quote from: "RearrangedReality"

you need to upload the picture to a image hosting site then send us the url
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

triplelife

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-2
    • View Profile
Brick you just had to go there didn't cha?!
Him be nice like reco price/catch a overhand right like I'm Kimbo Slice...

Album Available from Musica, Look & Listen and Reliable Warehouse

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "triplelife"
Brick you just had to go there didn't cha?!

i realized after i typed that the no-hand issue was a bit..you know way out..and i swear to God i am about to accept a "go straight to hell" card do not pa** the pearly gates do not collect hailo and wings wit what i am about to say..

but the people with no hands cant type back..

Disclaimer

Ag and briCK can not be help responsible for the twisted rambling of a mad man.

its crazy i have compulsive habbits..i saw a guy with one hand last week and thats what i have been thinking about all the time..it gets so bad that i feel like disowning my thoughts..i mean i meet this guy with one hand and all i am thinking is..i wonder how he high fives..as if this man does not have more pressing issues at times i hate my thoghts..argh
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.