Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Whats up with this Dirty South rap?

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
I don't know what to call it, but whateva the word is, I'm fed up of those tunes. Every where I go's l'il John this li'l John that.
Was just talkin' 2 sum wanka who's sayin' li'l John's the best producer. These fools are the ones who give hiphop a bad name, coz they all wanna live like these rappers do.
If u a Dirty South fan, shed some light on this, whats so nice about this crunk bull ish?
And whats up with all the jewellery in their grill?.
Maybe this is the route hiphop's taking, I'm generally a person who's afraid of change, especially this type....

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Yo ekks, The problem is yo opinion is drawn from the albeit sub-par very visible commercial Duurrrty Souf ish. Ther be much mad duuurrrty shit comin outta the souf that aint all bout a spliciitauh grill and bangin azzes.
Ther is mad concious stuff outta the souf, like fieldmob, Outkast, and lotsa otha stuff, thing is the Souf is a lot hotter than NYC so peeps aint all huddled in big jackets, havin difficulty movin, they aint afraid to dance, its one of those things quite closely linked to music, so they make music they can dance to, So Suvvernn hip hop tends to be faster and mo' Raaawwwwwkus, ya hurdrrrd?!!
And b-sides, u sayin u aint into gettin rawkus, drankin an makkin bangin azzes wen u out an roamin?
Peeps gotta lurrrn ta take theyselves less sirrrus like and hav sum fun.
Ya I also dont think Lil Jon is the worlds greatest producer by any means but he a smart mo'fo', he owns his label totally, so even tho Crunk Juice sold less than Usher or 50, he gets all the money and not a percentage.

4 sho man ther plenny Dirty South shit i dont like but, dont judge a whole by one of its constituent parts.
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
yeah thats the truth we  might think the whole crunk movement sucks but there a shitload of peeps that love it,everybody cant think and like the same shit bigups to crunk music
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

kingdavid

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
  • Hello Hater
    • View Profile
    • www.soundclick.com/viavalehustleproductions