Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

U$ 1 mil

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
Monday Night Fight Klub announced that it will host the "Battle of Four" if 50 Cent, Jadakiss, The Game and Fat Joe agree to participate. The contestants would lyrically spar in front of a crowd for a grand prize of $1 million dollars.

Now that would be the sh**. If anyone comes across the footage/audio when it goes down. Holla. Ofcourse we all know Jada is gonna be 1 mil richer. hmmm in fact f**k that, Jada be nice on the wirtten tip. But Fitty is a BEAST on the freestyle. [/b]

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear

triplelife

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-2
    • View Profile
1 mill is not enough to get 50 into this
Him be nice like reco price/catch a overhand right like I'm Kimbo Slice...

Album Available from Musica, Look & Listen and Reliable Warehouse

DJ_Nastie_Ed

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Marketing images dont fight...
Bet 95% of 'hardcore' ganstaz aint one tenth as hard as they claim to be...

The states... where images and clothes talk and your 'self' dont matter.

Misterme

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
They didn't agree to it so far. I doubt it'll happen. The 50 vs. Game shit is over with, Fat Joe and Jadakiss don't have anything with each other, and 50 Cent ain't a battle rapper in my mind. I just don't see it happening.

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
Quote from: "Misterme"
50 Cent ain't a battle rapper in my mind.
:roll: Err Fiddy built his career on "battle rapping" God's Plan Mixtape/Gunit Radio No Peace Talks Mixtape/ 50 Cent The Future Mixtape/
and about 20 other mixtapes to support my argument.

+Game has no beef with any of the mentioned, Fat JOe is not a battle rapper, it's gonna take a very good lame excuse to preserve pride for either Jada of 50 to not accept the challenge. I don't see Jada saying no to what he may thnk "easy money". It's peanuts money for Fiddy it's hard to see him not accept for the sport of it.

eef_haf

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Quote from: "TNG"
Quote from: "Misterme"
50 Cent ain't a battle rapper in my mind.
:roll: Err Fiddy built his career on "battle rapping" God's Plan Mixtape/Gunit Radio No Peace Talks Mixtape/ 50 Cent The Future Mixtape/
and about 20 other mixtapes to support my argument.

+Game has no beef with any of the mentioned, Fat JOe is not a battle rapper, it's gonna take a very good lame excuse to preserve pride for either Jada of 50 to not accept the challenge. I don't see Jada saying no to what he may thnk "easy money". It's peanuts money for Fiddy it's hard to see him not accept for the sport of it.

WOAH!

I think you are got at all all lengths to defend him?

He is definitely not a battle rapper. He built his carrer on "DISSING" from a safe distance of a studio or radio interview(AND being shot 9times). There is a big difference. He has not been battle tested like say Eminem vs Juice or Casual vs Saafir. He does not have that battle instinct and I suspect if he were caught up in a real HIPHOP BATTLE situation his only escape would be to promise the other cat physical harm.

anyway we all know this 1mil Battle will not take place

peace

ABAC - A change gon come!

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
Jadakiss recently challenged rival 50 Cent to a pay-per-view rap battle for $1 million in an interview with Tha Ave Entertainment, a Washington D.C.-based company. The Yonkers native said, “The judges can be Jay-Z , [Dr.] Dre...whoever he wants can be the judges. A million dollars cash on pay-per-view in Vegas. Anywhere . We can do it in Nigeria if he wants to.”

So I guess it's safe to say there's a "50" chance this battle could go down.
lol! at the Nigeria part!!! Nigeria seems to be where it's at.