Is this beat 2 long? verses and all

syc · 30 · 5339

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
Hey Syc

Send me an email to my gmail addy.I'll reply send with a sitar SF.One of my favs actually.
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

的知 not a star, and I don稚 want to be a star. Stars fall. I知 an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

syc

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
sent a mail thru wit the samples, gonna send u another 2 guitar samples i scratched off the net... kinda countryish but if nelly can do it so can we :)

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Hey I luv country man.Seriously.Anyways, I checked the samples.One lil prob.The hihat isnt there.Its actually a piano sample called "hihats".Maybe u can forward the hi-hats too.If thats all good.

的知 not a star, and I don稚 want to be a star. Stars fall. I知 an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

syc

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
O_o

will send em, must rendered the piano by mistake

eef_haf

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Those joints are IMPRESSIVE, especially the arrangement on Maddstone's. you study music theory?

anyway Props.
ABAC - A change gon come!

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
:o thanx for the compliment fah.I really appreciate it.I dont have formal music theory training, and no real music theory background.A bit of guitar here and there, but I wanna buckle down and learn the guitar chords properly soon.

Also, I just basically been sitting with more musically inclined peeps than myself, and seen what they do or listen to their music and just picked up bits and pieces.Not close to their more perfected skill, but getting there I hope.

Hey Syc, I am trying to DL the hihats u sent in aiff format, but I am unable to get the entire file downloaded.Dont know why.But could u try and resend it in wav format perhaps?Would appreciate it.Thanx.

syc

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
ill send them ahats thru, when ur done can u send me the rns file wit the other waves, and ill add my ish on top...

peace

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Hey Syc

Got the hats.Thanx.I havent had any opp to do much to any beat as yet.Projects and training been keeping me tied up.Also had some tweaking for my bud that needed to be sorted out urgently.

But this upcoming week I'll have a look and confer via email as to what u'd like for the track.I may just flip it again on another tip.Will see when I sit down with it all.Once I got something, will let u know and then send thru.How's that sound?

syc

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
cool cool, yea we'll sit down and see where that song goes, im not busy this weekend and i wanna keep it like that coz nerxt weekend i got like 150 jingles/ads to make between 3 people so im gonna be fuked over wit 2 lil sleep and 2 much work

syc

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
do it all in cooledit 2, but we movieing to adobe premier or something like that...

vocals,backingmusic and then taking lots of time to cut the vocals up and mixiing them, compression,noise reduction,effects mixdown compression limiting etc

biz-ark-human

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-2
    • View Profile
    • Corporate Nemesis on bandcamp
Mo' Faya!!!

Jingles are quite a bitch to do. When i get to make sum, usually come up with bits and pieces, then sequence the whole ish on Nuendo or somethig. Quite stressful, but enjoyable @ da same time! :P

syc

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
ya, know what u mean, just takes a shitload of time 2 get the jingle sounding natural etc, but its also great practicve 4 mastering etc

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Jingles make the world go round, it would seem.Man, some just suck to the max.......but are still catchy and somehow get u to sing them at the most obscure time. :roll: