Africasgateway.com

Sydney, Australia Flicks - Over 1000

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
ill pics man no doubt Nastie Ed did you peep any tight graf out when u went to australia?
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

DJ_Nastie_Ed

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
yeah...

Seems to have died down... from what i heard used to go down, down under:). Not like in europe where every f***ing pole, lamp, sign, wall, cow have tags on them. But there were some DAAAAAAAAMN nice pieces in melbourne and syndey... buondi beach n shit...

Dont know how much of it was local... at one wall of fame i saw everyone from Loomit to DAIM to Can2 to Seak representing.... Very nice shit though.

Then again... since i stopped writing i kinda been loosin my eye for it, lookin for new innovation.

Anyone interested in graff... do yourselves a favour and do a search for 'Os Gemeos' ... i havent heard anythin from them (they're twins) in a while... but 2 years ago their shit blew me away.

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
yeah imma do a search for that man
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

Izzo@SydHop

• Guppie
    • View Profile
Quote from: "DJ_Nastie_Ed"
yeah...

Seems to have died down... from what i heard used to go down, down under:). Not like in europe where every f***ing pole, lamp, sign, wall, cow have tags on them. But there were some DAAAAAAAAMN nice pieces in melbourne and syndey... buondi beach n shit...

Dont know how much of it was local... at one wall of fame i saw everyone from Loomit to DAIM to Can2 to Seak representing.... Very nice shit though.

Then again... since i stopped writing i kinda been loosin my eye for it, lookin for new innovation.

Anyone interested in graff... do yourselves a favour and do a search for 'Os Gemeos' ... i havent heard anythin from them (they're twins) in a while... but 2 years ago their shit blew me away.

Yes, Can 2 has come out twice to Australia and has painted a few dope legals around the joint.

The scene in Sydney did die down after and just before the olympic occurred - due to the ma**ive buffing and 24 hour cleaning programs.

Although recent we have seen whole cars nearly every night, train lines thrashed, streets being bombed again, train insides thrased - so all is getting back to normal :)

Bondi Beach - is a nice place to do legal pieces has alot of burners too.

Yer most of those pieces you would of seen were local stuff.

eef_haf

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
looks like yall have a dope scene there.
ABAC - A change gon come!