Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

FLYER

machiavella

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
i went to see Flyer  and i enjoyed it ,its about a street kid who became a trapeze artist-a flyer.Its set in Cape Town and the city looks good without being intrusive .I also like the music...there's  Black Sonshine ,Ernie Smith,a rap track and a rock track ...its interested me that the movie showcased south african music...i thought that to be cool.The lead actor is someone I haven't seen on screen before and he did the job.All in all its a feel good movie and i enjoyed it.

I'd like to encourage those who can to go see it and if you love Cape Town ,it looks beautifull in this movie,it was nice for a change to see a film where you actually recognise places you've been instead of some broad generic landscape that could be anywhere...local Films are jacking up their act lets show support....peace
If you are irritated by every rub,how will you be polished?" Rumi

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
Yeah must admit, the movie actually looks good.SA is currently doing some good indie films and I really think thats great.Also, the actors r showing their skills and its a great thing for the industry to take note of the talent thats in our country.The movies may not be flashy, but they got substance and thats something special.Kim, the co-star, is also really making inroads.She is a great talent too.
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

“I’m not a star, and I don’t want to be a star. Stars fall. I’m an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac