Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

CHELSEA MY a**!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blak boy · 26 · 11937

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
"Harboring $135 million in debt, Chelsea still depends on Abramovich for financing. But the team's chief executive, Peter Kenyon, believes the turnaround will come, saying, "We look to be financially independent of any benefactors on an operating basis within five years.""

- Forbes.

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
dplanet: be that as it may, $135 million in debt for chelsea which is actually a loss that was made by abramovich when he purchased chelsea. if you look at it the only loss that he's made is the residual amount from the purchase of chelsea and the payment of their debts. glazer on the other hand bought manchester and his debts is inherited by the team - he is almost US$700 million dollars in debt from all his ventures. this debt is carried onto manchester - why else would he have wanted to de-list the team and take it private? it stops anybody from wanting to buy it at a cheaper price when his debts escalates and the value of the teams stock becomes suspect for a take-over by some oil magnate from the middle east or some chinese financier. this is the very same peter kenton who turned manchester into the largest team in the world of soccer on paper. in less than ten years chelsea are likely to break even  - how many teams in europe can actually lay claim to that? manchester wanna poach three players from other teams - one from holland, one from france and one from germany. chelsea on the other hand are adopting the same strategy that has worked for ajax for so long - groom your own stars. how much then woul they save in transfer costs?

VIVA LES BLEU!
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
dplanet:so who do you like? are you a liverpool fan or maybe everton, southhampton or even tottenham?
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

FuckYou

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://
chelseas the illest...
dont have time to argue...just  peep the points!
y branes Chard, like burnt flesh is skard rippn your breast apart, digest your hart...DIE!

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
arsenal born and bread,,, grew up 10 mins from highbury.

gooners!

authentic

• AG Regular
    • View Profile

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
While I'm an AC Milan and Barca man myself, today that Man U - Chelsea clash....f***...Man U only played for that first goal and then they was kak...I'm sorry giving away possession...What the f*** is up with Sol Campbell, can't read runs for shit anymore, giving the wingers SSOOO much space to square the ball,.........Damn Van de Sar is the ONLY reason Man U didn't lose.
Essien isn't proving to be worht the dosh paid for him, but Drogba was a problem for Man U, even though his histrionics are annoying, he deserved that yellow. Had that match been ten minutes longer it would've been Chelsea's, Man took it but only by the skin of their teeth, coupla Man fans I know nearly copped heart attacks.
Game of the weekend in the Premiership...Arsenal vs. Sunderland...no real game but great displays from van Persie and Henry..and Lauren..that new kid Clichy is also coming up nice.
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
small note to syn_
surely you mean ferdinand, not campbell? campbell is our arsenal centre back (and ex. tottenham captain). ferdinand is the money-grabbing £110,000 a week man u centre back (ex west ham) going through a bad patch of form.

well done to man u. the premiership race is back on.

blak boy

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
so is Man Itd back in the hunt for the league? as much as i dislike -hate is a strong word- Chelsea they have rhythm and the winning mentality going on and they'll probably winn the league, to my disgust. But its geels good to have beaten them at Old Trafford. A win is win no matter what and Chelsea boring and crap football early last seaon is testimony to that. Hope they have a bad run come christmas!!
y blood will nourish the tree that will bear the fruits of
freedom.
Tell my people that I love them. They must continue the fight."
Solomon Mahlangu