Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

CHELSEA MY a**!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blak boy · 26 · 11922

blak boy

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
any chelsea haters out there? I don't know how the f*** that team got to the semi's!! hell yeah they beat the beautuful catalanians( barca for those still having their skins cut on the mountain) and that was a tragedy!!I was ready to go and a**asinate that russian billionaire of theirs and that wack team of theirs. call me a hatr but terry is an a** of a defender, he is having a good season and all that but fck he aint ish!he still can't dfislodge rio and campbell as the centre backs for the english team-he only featured in the recent games because on sol's inury-you can't take rio out because of the extra dimension he brings to the game as he is an excellent pa**er of the ball and granted that terry is dangerous when it comes to corners and such but that is not what he is in the team for. Another chelsea fck i don't like is lampard, he is a typical english central midfielder who does the basics excellently and but he aint ish against truly attacking teams, check out what portugal did to him and the mush heraled gerrard in Euro 2004. they were eating gra** because of all the tackling they were doin! Chelsea's keeper is the best in the world fullsop. robben is their standout player and drogba is a waste considering the amount of money they spent on him. but goodluck to chelsea, even though i can't wait for them to be torn to shreds by the Giants of milan. Seedorf, Pirlo, and the monster Gattuso in the middle! Kaka and  Schevschenko up front and Stam and Nesta at the back!!! add THe sumtimes superb Rui Costa in the mix Its gona be a hell of a final!! unless if liverpool spoil things
y blood will nourish the tree that will bear the fruits of
freedom.
Tell my people that I love them. They must continue the fight."
Solomon Mahlangu

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
f*** those niggas they tried to steal henry and reyes from my roster, mahf***az

That not good enough for ya?

Rabe

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
i am not for Chelsea but hey guyz these Blue Boys are doing some good work also with lady luck by their side lets give them some credit ,but hey as for me and Man Unt i have no idea what has happened to us but i think we should retire Sir Alex and get some fresh blood and new ideas..
he Reflection Of Perfection

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
yeah,,, i'm a straight chelsea hater.

can't deny they played well this season though,,, and they had their share of luck (how many deflected goals has lampard scored this season?!),,, but that's the way it goes/.

i just hope we can beat them tonight.

blak boy

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
neva though it would come to this but i was actually rooting for arsenal yesterday and that's only because henry wasn't playing,dnt hate on him but he scores too much and makes it look easy, and they were playing against chelsea, the most disgusting team in the world, atleast according to the hooliganist in me.it's teams like chelsea that reduce free scoring teams like arsenal to settle for dull draws, now all those stupid and boring one nil wins at the beggining of the season are actually going to help chelsea lift the premiership whilst those great games arsenal played will amount to nothing. that's the nature of the game though but f*** chelse are an a**wipe of a team
y blood will nourish the tree that will bear the fruits of
freedom.
Tell my people that I love them. They must continue the fight."
Solomon Mahlangu

authentic

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
JUSS WONDERING WATYA ALL THINK OF CHELSEA NOW
DID SOMEONE SAY DROGBA WAS A WASTE OF STASH ?
url=http://albumbase.com][/url]

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
it's a damned shame that chelsea has to suffer like this just because they got even with the so-called big doggs of the premiership. nobody complained when man united basically put every team out of the transfer market because they could offer more for that player. arsen wenger didn't wanna complain because he built his team on a shoe string budget - henry was a juventus reject, vierra was cheap. madame fergie on the other hand basically taunted all the teams with the man united cheque book - how many of you 'haters' can remember the van nistlerooy transfer? the man was wanted by so many teams including ac milan and real madrid - fergie promised him a huge signing on bonus and then the dude got injured. man united boasted that they could buy raul out of his contract with madrid (which had a buy out clause worth approximately US$150,000,000 million  at the time) and they also wanted at one point to buy rivaldo and ronaldo - because they had the money to do so.

chelsea has always had amongst the best players in the premiership, but they never had  a manager that could bring them to their best. it's not the team in blue that determines how much a player is worth - it's the team selling the player that pushes up the price of the player once they hear that chealski are interested. look at shaun wright-phillips (21 million pounds) maybe he's worth it and maybe not. drogba and essiene just show how much they would go for a player that has potential to accomplish great things for the team - i believe essien is a replacement for makalele in the future. the worst buyer in the english game has got to be fergie - in over 15 seasons he's only made three good buys (cantona, keane and rooney). christiano ronaldo was effectively bought by the players (gary neville and roy keane) because manchester played a friendly against benfica in portugal and the boy gave them problems - after the match both keane and neville stepped up to fergie and told him what to do because he would have been snapped up by a much better team, like arsenal for instance. chelsea are built on team spirit and raw talent - ken bates is also a bit bitter because the man who bought the team was able to accomplish alot buy not wanting to pinch pennies. chelsea are a good toom destined for greatness in a shorter time frame than man united. fergie doesn't like mourinho because he knows that jose is much more smarter as a manager than he (fergie) is - i used to dig wenger for his ability to spot talent and be a brilliant manager until they (fergie and himself) ganged up on mourinho for predicting what he would do in one season with chelsea. i would have loved to see all the greats at chelsea like dennis wise, zola, desailly, vialli, gullit, sinclair (even if he did score more goals against his own team) and all those who went before this current squad win the league just once - they deserved it. this team and southhampton were the only two teams in recent history  that managed to inflict the worst week in man united's reign as the dominant force in english football - manchester conceided 12 goals in two games. southhampton put 7 past united (matt le tissier was magic in that game) and chelsea put 5 past them (zola took them to school).

carry on hating - but chelsea's here to stay.

bye-the-bye, roman sold his oil company about a month ago US$7 billion more to spend as he choses. have a great day   :wink:  8O  8)
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
chelsea's been performing consistently for the last 3 saesons- f*** all u haters! all roman abramovich's money can do is buy players & not mould them into the juggernaut that jose mourinho has... look @ real madrid (los galacticos) all the players in the world & no league title/ anything else for that matter in a while!

props to claudio ranieri for his ground work & jose mourinho for his stellar guidance :lol:
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
this chelsea "jugganaut" has won the league once (since the 1950s) and what else?... a couple of FA Cups?...

comparisons with real madrid are a bit premature - they have had great players and they have been one of the most successful football teams ever.

Everton 1 - Chelsea 1,,, and yet another obvious chelsea penalty goes unpunished - Gallas last week (blatant handball), Drogba on Hyypia (obvious foul in box),,, and now John Terry (blatant handball) - all big let offs.

are the wheels falling off? :)

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
dplanet: if we talk of great english teams, i'd have to exclude manchester united. the two greats of english football are liverpool and tottenham.

i've been a madrid fan ever since i can remember - and yes they are all that is said about them. but my one major criticism of them is that their recent successes have been built on the funds that the government has given them. they are built on money. back when puskas, di stefano and del sol played for madrid they were also lured by fame and fortune - so maybe their successes have been bought, but to say that would be blasphemy almost. there are apparent double standards in football and sepp blatter is becoming one of the front runners when it comes to such things.

the wheels are not falling off as yet - people just wanna have something to say. george best for me was an utter waste of brilliance, and i found it very strange that when beckham was at united he was not as vocal of his lack of ability - since becks moved to madrid, best has been one of the first people to say that the man can only kick a ball when it's stationary. i bet if ol malcom in the middle decided to splurge out on united he'd be called a great man making a great investment into the future of football and england, but since a commie bastard is spending his money on a team he's been a fan of, people are quick to raise a brow.

it's a darn shame.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
abramovich is far from a commie bastard,,, he's the ultimate definition of a capitalist. russia is such a f***ed up place because of people like abramovich who 'acquired' ma**ive amounts of previously state-owned a**ets...

but that's another story - i have no real qualms about chelsea buying success,,, everyone has to - it's the nature of the game. all i'm saying is that they have a very long way to go to be counted as 'great'.

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
chelsea in last 3 seasons: won league, came second in league, 2 champions league semi final spots (one marred by a blatant liverpool goal that didn't cross the line) & one or two cups!

they are on the rise :lol:

Dplanet- methinks u doth protest too much and are also a bit biased in ur judgment of the everton- chelsea game... everton penalty appeal vs drogba disallowed goal?
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
drogba might not have been offside, but gudjohnnsen was offside and interfering with play so a completely correct decision.

of course i'm biased,,, i hate chelsea :)

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
dplanet word has it that there is a war of cheque books now - glazer has instructed fergie to buy whomever he wants. he has been told that no player is too expensive in a blatant attempt to keep up with chelsea. glazer has said that the current season's premiership trophy shouldn't be an issue and they are building for the coming seasons.

and on that comment of roman abramovich and people like him being the reason why russia is so f***ed up - man that aint right. of course he bought state-owned sibneft for close to nothing from the people, but he has turned the company around and sold it back to the government for way less than what's it's current market capitalisation is. most of that money has gone back to his province. if you can remember that the only reason mikhail khordorvsky went to jail was because he defied putin and got involved in politics - the fraud and tax evasion charges were only a reason to keep him in jail. khordorvsky was backing the opposition, and he paid for it. it was believed that sibneft had also avoided paying taxes but the reason why they were not reigned in was because abramovich was intending on selling it back to the government and the state would not wanna tax itself and putin has incouraged abramovich to get into politics to run for governor again. this man and some of his business partner s have always been in the good books of the past and current regimes - during the yeltsin government he was known as the cashier. and he has made a point not to get on the bad side of any regime. look putin must have shit loads of info on the man seeing that putin was the head of the KGB and russian intelligence for a long time - so why not arrest the man?

but anywho, manchester wanna take chelsea on financially - impossible. chelsea are solvent, united are working on debt - as worldcom and enron taught us, debt financing is not a good idea.  :wink: