Africasgateway.com

good ol gabriel...

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
...welcome chap

i mean really. so basi and romeo's (he's a dad, O-K-A-Y then, eyes wide open...) new baby (bless his hebrew named soul) is one of the top stories of the week in the country. IN THE COUNTRY. WHAT!!?? front page. beeegish picture.
come on now. no. seriously. and yes, she thanked the staff and her gynaecologist! lovely! for phucksakes.
and then oh, plesae wait, the whopper - he spoilt his wife with a brand new range rover and a tanzanite stone (ok i admit defeat, am so jealous bout the motor vehicle (its only a RANGE ROVER!!!) and the stone. like duh, its tanzanite - who wouldnt be. stop lying. laff.) but like, still, come on now. WHAT THE HELL!?  

gee what a lucky baby. your birth is e' body's business. why, im not exactly sure but ja, the way kungakhona....

if nothing else, the sunday times has proven quite successful at charting its fabulous downward spiral.

how throroughly boring. boring. boring. BIG YAWN.

get me a gun. someone is trying to get shot (that editor is asking for it)

- right, now that thats over. have wonderful monday afternoon e'body. hugs and kisses. yours truly. the roze -
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
Know what you mean.
 Sundays just ain't the same any more. I used to spedn hours with ma head buried in the paper, now i just skeem thru.
Not even the backpage girls r cute anymore ...

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
ja ne, those new backpage 'delights' are uninspiring too. laff.

nice one chick.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -