Vast Aire: "Shut up... Shut up..."
eace means Love

Nappy Head
http://www.getitfree.net/xcgegnns

machiavella

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
I disagree...she used to be so "matofotofo",she's lost soooo much weight and if she lost more, she'd dissappear and she looks weigh thinner in real life ,i guess its true about tv adding more weight....

her hair is looking better though , nuff said , i don't like discussing weighty issues they're just too heavy for me :?
If you are irritated by every rub,how will you be polished?" Rumi

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "machiavella"
issues they're just too heavy for me :?

Touche`  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

That not good enough for ya?

norman_bates

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
" THE NORM "

i used to masturbate to pictures of skinned crucified cats with their intestines hanging out their a**es like they were run over by a runaway 18-wheeler. now all i have to fuel my eroticism are images of adolf hitler being sodomised by a horny unrepentant-concentration-camp-jew-escapee eating a ham sandwich. i indulge in sexual asphixiation whenever i jerk off to the chorus of a franz joseph haydn composition performed by the vienna boys' choir.

society has adorned a me with a crown of thorny and jagged comments. i have caste out and made to resent the nature of my views. is it not the same society that grants impunity by virtue of bloodline and immunity to prison dwellers because their writes to picking up the soap bar in the showers are becoming increasingly undermined due to the crowding - what ever happened to having the seven year itch scratched like marilyn monroe did way back in '55. prisoners have needs too. i am the scourge that threatens the sterile lessons of decency. i am ab-NORM-al by all accounts of catholic priests and by my own family's admission. f*** fame and establishment - LONG LIVE THE INSIPID VIRTUES OF MEDIOCRITY!!
What goes up . . . better doggone well stay up!"

machiavella

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Hi Norm...glad to see you  on these cyber hallways, glad to also see that  you don't dissappoint ...you're still the freak who scares the sh#t off the likes of me however...AG aint the same without you, so don't hide your free-eaky !!!!!! self for too long...
If you are irritated by every rub,how will you be polished?" Rumi

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet
NORM.....................

THATS JUS WRONG MAN
................................JUS WRONG

SOMEBODY STOP THIS WEB PAGE RAPIST

Blaque_Poetess

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-1
    • View Profile
pabi's aiight ya'll. she's lost quite a bit of weight, and personally i think she looks good, as for her hair, that my people is mos def a WIG..NO DOUBT!!!!