Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Source: CNN
Norway woman convicted for rape  

Thursday, April 28, 2005 Posted: 1056 GMT (1856 HKT)

OSLO, Norway (Reuters) -- A Norwegian court has sentenced a woman to nine months in jail for raping a man, the first such conviction in the Scandinavian country that prides itself for its egalitarianism.

The 31-year-old man fell asleep on a sofa at a party in January last year and told the court in the western city of Bergen he woke to find the 23-year-old woman was having oral sex with him.

Under Norwegian law, all sexual acts with someone who is "unconscious or for other reasons unable to oppose the act" are considered rape.

The court sentenced the woman on Wednesday to nine months in jail and ordered her to pay 40,000 Norwegian crowns ($6,355) in compensation.

"This is a very harsh sentence," the woman's lawyer, Per Magne Kristiansen, told the Norwegian news agency NTB. The woman argued the man had been awake and consented.

The prosecutor had sought a 10-month sentence and argued the court should not be more lenient with a woman than a man. It was Norway's first conviction of a woman for rape.

Norway has long traditions of equality -- 40 percent of the cabinet of Prime Minister Kjell Magne Bondevik, for instance, are women.

I'm sure we've all heard about this, but I have to ask what kind of a pussy would turn down a free blowjob, I mean he didn't even have to beg for it. this guy must be mad homo or allergic to girls. I really man conviction for this shit  :evil:  :x

That not good enough for ya?

®ÐømßølløJøne§™

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
You do have to consider the factors on this one... I mean, sure enough alot of guys would jump to the opportunity of getting a free blow.. but what if she looks like a train wreck?! I mean surely the guy woke up and has never been able to sleep again for some reason right??
he Art of war is has many faces, like the splendour of a well cut diamond...
But that is not the art of MAN's war...
 "To the Victor go the Spoils of man's war!!"

Tha Art of GOD's war leaves no 'Spoils'...
only lessons...

Blak Kurrent

• your name is your slogan, your face is your logo
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-0
  • what doesn't kill, will miss my death tomorrow
    • View Profile
8O
talk about a hermit DICKhead...
All our words are but crumbs that fall down from the feast of the mind.

Khalil Gibran

®ÐømßølløJøne§™

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
...I can't emagine why but i seriously think there was something very wrong with that chick.. I've heard of freaks before, but howmany chicks do you know that'll mouth you manhood with you asleep..

Unless ofcourse my world is extreeeeemly morbid and tasteless (which i doubt) I can't think of any woman i know that'll do that! Ofcourse I don't know all of them.. but after being in Amsterdam..I have a general idea of what a freak is.. :P
he Art of war is has many faces, like the splendour of a well cut diamond...
But that is not the art of MAN's war...
 "To the Victor go the Spoils of man's war!!"

Tha Art of GOD's war leaves no 'Spoils'...
only lessons...

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
:o lol at that story!

You do have to consider the factors on this one... I mean, sure enough alot of guys would jump to the opportunity of getting a free blow.. but what if she looks like a train wreck?! I mean surely the guy woke up and has never been able to sleep again for some reason right??

lol!

iLL_eG0_AL13n

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
the girl is a genius ppl... just another one of those misunderstood artists... she's my hero!

what man wouldn't wanna rise every morning to such an occasion... i say  dude is gay

i never owned an alarm clock... i always reckoned the noise would be a bitch...
img]http://images2.imagehigh.com/imagehigh/N/16062005125945_NewAGSig.JPG[/img]
[size=22]Liƒè'§ Ill, sØmëti(¥)ë§ lìƒë (¥)ìght Kìll...[/size]

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
^^^ ya**uss THAS DISGRUSTINK DP!!!!!! I just flashed back to high school afrikaans cla**, " ja juffrou ek het my huiswerk gedoen, moenie hier kommie!" 8O  8O  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

truthkid

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
2 things.. >>> that bitch is mad ugly, or the dude is gay!! free blowjob that u ddnt even ask for, thats a freakn bagain
roete aan almal tehuis

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
I don know hey, i mean sho, in theory its the dream of any hetero guy, BUT fo real, I can imagine waking up an having sum freak gummin yo shit, you dont know her, how many other cats she done this to? When you last you brush and floss?
Also come on, for a guy thats a vulnerable position, she has you at her mercy if you know what I'm sayin............. She hasnt always perfected that technique on a banana 8)
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet
banana banana banana banana

umm err... yah neh  err

truth kid be rite........

banana banana banana banana-------
eat my.........ummm...*cough*

Blak Kurrent

• your name is your slogan, your face is your logo
  • AG Hustler
  • what doesn't kill, will miss my death tomorrow
    • View Profile
i think BANANA MAN must be very excited
All our words are but crumbs that fall down from the feast of the mind.

Khalil Gibran

mulmens

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Imagine being fast asleep and waking up to that! Like, imagine... The details...
eace means Love

Nappy Head
http://www.getitfree.net/xcgegnns