Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

My First Beat

SuPaMaN

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Two days ago was messin wit my computer and i came across a blast from the past, ....man my first beat from way way back. i thought i'd lost it but much to my suprise its still around. so i decided to post it up and hear wut u cats think.

Holla back, ur comments will much appreciated

its BleK_SuPa, i'm out

BOOM!

[attachment deleted by admin]
ey y'all, this is SuPaMaN up in ur freakin space. Look up in the sky,....its a bird, ...its a plane, ...no its me: ur freakin SuPaHeRo-SuPaMaN.

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
Hey cuz.I think I'll be able to check this out this weekend.Ur a brave one.I dont think I'd even consider posting my first beat, anywhere. :lol: Man, I dont think I wanna hear my first beat............the ear shock. :wink:
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

的知 not a star, and I don稚 want to be a star. Stars fall. I知 an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
hahahahhahahahahahah....nigga where your beats at...shit got no drums WHATSOEVER hahahaha....not bad...you should hear my first script...i pened it recorded it over shoo ones beats and and it still sounded f***ing wack...i like the creatve patten of your beat can I hear some of your newer shit?
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
Since we on the topic of 1sts... This isnt exactly my veryfirst, but it falls into that category. I was Still tryna figure out my way around the programme over here.

[attachment deleted by admin]
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
I remember I was just putting sounds together. :lol: And I thought every track was a banger.Somehow I really felt what I was doing sounded way better than what was on radio.........damn, how wrong I was.But I do appreciate my experimentation that time.It was cool trying new stuff and there wasnt one fixed pattern.I need to go back to that aspect sometime soon.

的知 not a star, and I don稚 want to be a star. Stars fall. I知 an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

SuPaMaN

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
^^^Yo Madd i feel u on that one man, coz i thought my first beat was dope, ...better than any tihs y'all ever heard, whether on the market or the streets. so i thought, high with joy much bigger things await in my now visible tomorrow

Thats how my first beat made me feel( though the feeling is thrice the above decripton) and i miss that absent felling man and thus i needs to go back too

its BleK_SuPa, i'm out

BOOM!
[
ey y'all, this is SuPaMaN up in ur freakin space. Look up in the sky,....its a bird, ...its a plane, ...no its me: ur freakin SuPaHeRo-SuPaMaN.

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
It kinda feels like the better u get at what u do, the less creative u get and its almost like a regression of sorts.Weird to explain.I think many ppl experience that and still feel that.But hey, if ur making bangers and even though it feels like ur not as creative, who cares, right? :lol: Bangers pay the bills, not creativity, in the end.Well, if u got a blend of the 2, well.......hey, there u go. :wink:

Mastermind Dogg

• Guppie
    • View Profile