Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Drastik out of Cashless

Foretold

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Have ya'll heard that lame a** Drastic who sometimes poses as producer,wit stolen beats is no longer part of cashless society. Apperantly he was tryin to hustle them cats, and wanted to be everythin in one. He wanted to rhyme(which he cant do),produce(couldn't neither thus he resorted to stealin Jazz-O beat for Dolly Partin and Saigon's melody for Pro Kid's Extraodinaire. But the real cashless,X-Amount,Snaz,Germani and Criminal are puttin in work.I read hear on AG that both X and Snaz will be featured on the Third World Riders upcomin album. Snaz is apparently also goin to be featered on Zubz new shit. And by the way, cashless have a new label that they own called GSX. f*** bitin a** Drastic and his Unreleased Records.

Sduhla

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-2
    • View Profile
How come we haven't heard about this. Besides I always thought that he counldn't rap?I guess Unreleased is dead now,cause Cashless made it.[/b]

born

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

starting ze beef

word of advice, don't jus make beef, you might need help from those same people you was dissin. The hip hop community is quite closely tied, the chances of you having to interact wit another hip hop cat in Africa are not remote at all.

people see what they want to see. out of a ma** of detailed information, they tend to pick out those facts that confirm their prior perceptions and to disregard those facts that bring their perceptions into question" -someone

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-11
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop
8O .... 8O .... 8O .... 8O .... 8O ....

mMMMMmmmm  MMmmm  :?

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop
ISNT DOLLY PARTin or wat eva its called...on the ARM cd as a bonus, hiden track..bcoz it wasnt cleared n shit...am sure snazz knew wher the beat came from when he spat on it....

but wow...draztic has tah shade some lite...

GSX- short 4 G. a SeXion ...  :? hehe

:lol:

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop
is this a taboo topic or what...ya AG cats is all on the low...tell us whats cuttin n what u heard hey...

born

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
azi she

hu do fa muthu hafha dzi tshi thoma u vhuya

bring on the scoops, phela some of us ri rata ditaba, what is de wed on de strits.
people see what they want to see. out of a ma** of detailed information, they tend to pick out those facts that confirm their prior perceptions and to disregard those facts that bring their perceptions into question" -someone

Draztik

• Producer - CEO
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • Unreleased Records
Yeah its always bound to happen on this site.... i'm not mad at you dog.... cause if you're not X, Snazz, Gemini or Crimnal, then you dont know SH*T thats going on....

I've been in this game for too long to mess with young buck's like you hiding behind a computer, and what you got like 4 posts under your name so obiously you under a fake alias...

Anybody that knows me i've been doing this for like since you were like in diapers,. I DO not steal beats buddy....and who the hell is Saigon, Prokid's shit has separates, ask PRO if i stole the beat.... if i'm fake tell you what come through to (((MY Studio))) and bring all you fake friends and get a lesson on how to make REAL beats right in front of you with an MPC.... you probably dont have clue what that is ,  DAMN i personally mixed all of prokid's album with SID....

somebody tell me who's this CHUMP! say something positive CLOWN!

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop
yo what about...the part about u getting kicked out cashless...we jus wanna know whats cuttin...hey...

Draztik

• Producer - CEO
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • Unreleased Records
Eraze i surprised you falling for this crap.... i was the producer and executive producer of the Cashless Project.....i left on issues that cannot be discussed in public. We are going through transitions right now, i might be producing the second album, not sure.... alotta things gotta be ironed out.... big groups go through issues, but we still cool with each other i still do stuff with Snaz,,, this is folks who aint gotta clue what crackin!

Im very busy preparing Young Nations Project who's album is droppin in Sept 2005.

i got 2 other projects that will follow....

peace get at me.

machiavella

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Foretold"
Have ya'll heard that lame a** Drastic who sometimes poses as producer,wit stolen beats is no longer part of cashless society. Apperantly he was tryin to hustle them cats, and wanted to be everythin in one. He wanted to rhyme(which he cant do),produce(couldn't neither thus he resorted to stealin Jazz-O beat for Dolly Partin and Saigon's melody for Pro Kid's Extraodinaire. But the real cashless,X-Amount,Snaz,Germani and Criminal are puttin in work.I read hear on AG that both X and Snaz will be featured on the Third World Riders upcomin album. Snaz is apparently also goin to be featered on Zubz new shit. And by the way, cashless have a new label that they own called GSX. f*** bitin a** Drastic and his Unreleased Records.

its funny how you get some newbie trying to make a name for himself on AG by tryin a lame diss on someone else...well to Foretold ...i can foretell this that punk a** attitute aint getting you nowhere in a hurry...
If you are irritated by every rub,how will you be polished?" Rumi

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Mach is too GGGGGGAN'STA!
Look out for that S40 'fortold'..I hear she be rolling 8 deep in a volvo! :lol:

Anyway I think Draztik got a point..some of these "New Jacks" iz really ol skool AG heads that iz using a fake alias to post some bull coz they aint got the balls to post it under their known alias..

Now peeps like me & Syntactic we Gangsta! We'll post ish & Sign the mofo!

Scissorhand

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
Yo f*** all the haters D, your beats are banging. I felt your work on the ARM project and hope you keep up the good work with or without Cashless. Is it true that Gemini also left the group? I heard he's working on some solo shit. If so do you have any idea when its coming out. I heard it was a side project with him and Snazz D, where he's on the beats Snazz is on the rhymes like Guru & Premier.

syc

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
ayo on the real, im still a young gunner in this business and 4 me im always looking at what the older kats are doin specially on the producing side..
haters will always excist.. 2 climb 2 the top u gatta climb over ppl so u make friends and enemies, the fact that this cat won't show he's face or reply 2 the topic shows he aint worth the time....

draz u on a mpc u say? is it worth changing from completey pc+midi 2 an mpc? and where can i get one in ZA and 4 howmuch?

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Thank you Tate...... the respect is appreciated.
Frankly 4told (it woulda been cooler and more "hip hop" if you had spelt it like this :roll: ) is a laaitie boiling over on sum hearsay bullshit and basically sun, yo opinion aint worth the cost of the call to dial-up and send it, reading it was 25 seconds of my life i want back, you owe me bitch! :evil: !!
I prefer to get my info from peeps in the know...... and you dont even know shit (corny I know but check the time i posted real late)
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.