Africasgateway.com

Drastik out of Cashless

Draztik

• Producer - CEO
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • Unreleased Records
Thanks, I appreciate the respect from everyone... Syc, i use the MPc for some my drums and snares for crispness, i use ACid 5 most the time, the MPC 1000 can also be synced and the fact it has a USb port you can use with Windows XP, so you can access it just like any removable disk... i got 32mb card i bought with hella kicks, snares, and hi's.... BTW MPC is over priced in SA, I gotta a chance and bought mine in New York last year with carry case for like $950.00US.  In short it boils down to what you prefer to use, this is my setup, I got a few VST sounds i use like the arturia MOog for ba**es, but im switching to a motif next month cause its like one of the illest keyboards with crazy sounds...

as for Gemini, i truely havent seen him in a few months, i know he's thrown a few beats to X, for the cashless project cause i was listening to the pre production work.

peace.

D!

Foretold

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Drastic clearly the shoe fitted,and I'm glad that u found a matchin g-string! And for the rest of ya'll cheer leaders who think that jerkin off imposters is top priority, chock on a dick. One of the main reasons,hip-hop is in such disarray in this country,is because ya'll self-professed digital gangstars celebrate mediocracy so much. And Drastic, tell ur groupies why one of the nicest emcees,X and Snaz, are starvin(litterally), while u bussy collectin cheap points on the net. Saigon is the dude that recently released an album called Warnin Shots, but u knew him already Drastic.It's a pity that your digitalised fanbase didn't. As for Jazz-O, he's the dude that found Jay-Z, and recorded his first album Understand my Pain that never got released.
And Drastic, I hope that durin your whinnin, u didn't respond to any of my allegations. Members of Cashless don't respect u,but u knew that already. Don't let me reveal more, u'll have no one to cheer for u once I'm done. And u digitalised gangstars, understand the repurcussions and conclusions of the tittles u so eager to adorn urselves with.

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

NET BEEF NOT HEALTHY
DO YAL NEED A BOXING RING?
BUT NO STABBIN AIGHT......

*ding**place ur bets ladies n gentlemen*

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Foretold"
Saigon is the dude that recently released an album called Warnin Shots, but u knew him already Drastic.It's a pity that your digitalised fanbase didn't. As for Jazz-O, he's the dude that found Jay-Z, and recorded his first album Understand my Pain that never got released.
Don't let me reveal more, u'll have no one to cheer for u once I'm done. And u digitalised gangstars, understand the repurcussions and conclusions of the tittles u so eager to adorn urselves with.

Digitalised Gangstaz, whut a word....... :D  :D  :D  :D
Wu da fukk is dis dude, who got 7 posts under his belt and tryin' school AG cats....of course we do know warning shots by Saigon, Negro pliz...Jaz-o, with one Z in tha spelling, tha chinese pirate cds usually have two of 'em.... :D  :D ....most peeps here know dis cat..........
We best tah here u spit, coz u saying, D can't spit, is like blasphemy...and am feelin' his beats too...so call me a groupie and shit, coz i ain't.....
I appreciate gud shyt when I hear sum.......
I ain't neva heard u r shit dude......till then u is just a newbie whu's seekin' attention in dis joint an not being felt by most.....so choke on a cock... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Blak Kurrent

• your name is your slogan, your face is your logo
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-0
  • what doesn't kill, will miss my death tomorrow
    • View Profile
why are people so quick to judge when they hardly know the whole story??? I dont know bout you all but i think that its a downfall to hip hop when cats wrongfully jump to conclusions when they hardly know shit
All our words are but crumbs that fall down from the feast of the mind.

Khalil Gibran

DJ_Nastie_Ed

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
in the words of Pablo Francisco doing a female impersonation:
"WhatEverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr".........

Go write to the tabloids or something. Lets not start another f***ing soap opera.

born

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
yo childaka, R1000 says draztik might take this one, another R1000 says foretold is jus cover up image of someone we all know well, who really got beef on draztik   :D  :D  :lol:  for real though, all i want to know is what up wit cashless, it would be said for dat crew to break up, they are niceness.
people see what they want to see. out of a ma** of detailed information, they tend to pick out those facts that confirm their prior perceptions and to disregard those facts that bring their perceptions into question" -someone

Draztik

• Producer - CEO
  • AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • Unreleased Records
Why dont you say who are FOR REAL! , Maybe somebody I refused to make a beat for?  Or maybe a cargaurd I forgot to tip on my way out the studio? DAMN!

Or maybe, just MAYBE you could be man enough to SHOW YOUR FACE and say who you really are!!  Dont you just love these unknown cats that have time to make up words like "digital gangstas".  Come on man!  Besides if you knew anything about DRAZTIK, you know I'm busy as hell working on the HOTTEST hiphop project in AFRICA period!  But I guess you wouldnt know anything about that, now would you? Do names like YOUNG NATIONS, SEAN PRICE, MEGAHERTZ, BUCKSHOT SHORTY mean anything to YOU?  HMMMM, guess not wanksta!!

SEPTEMBER 2005 its shut down!  Till then let all the NO-NAME NO-BODIES hide behing keyboards and dail ups, while real niggaz do REAL THINGZ!!!!!!!!!

MAN you stupid anyone knows this hiphop thing aint paying like that, i got 3 or 4 hustles that pays me Homie. If you know that you would realize that X and Snazz only do music and nothing else. Get a life, and on the REAL be a man and handle it grown man style, (NO KEYBOARDS) you know who i am!

Oh, and when you ready to show ya face, holla back!  Till then....
AFRICAN HIP HOP FOR EVER!

D!

machiavella

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Sensai_Tate"
Mach is too GGGGGGAN'STA!
Look out for that S40 'fortold'..I hear she be rolling 8 deep in a volvo! :lol:

yeah Tate, you never really know what's  behind that veil :lol:
If you are irritated by every rub,how will you be polished?" Rumi

mulmens

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Eat a d!ck and chew with your mouth closed. If peeps don't feel you they don't. No need to moan like your lover was too big for you.
eace means Love

Nappy Head
http://www.getitfree.net/xcgegnns

Draztik

• Producer - CEO
  • AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • Unreleased Records

syc

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile

The Rappa Rapscallion

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • http://ag.com
a most difficult situation.I think it's dope that Draztik answered it himself.Fore seemed on some personal ish.Guess J-sec is big enuff to have it like this.....AG - Angry Guyz??!? 8)
he return of the neva came-check the performance/
where i'm from, i'm the most quoted like i need lotsa insurance

thuli

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Ummm, is it safe for us newbies to post on AG again?  :?
uh?

Foretold

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
'Betta a witty fool,than a foolish wit'. This prism rang so true while readin the infatile ravings of the gentified and light minded net heads. I appreciate the spellin correction, one is never too wise to learn new things.Thank heavens for internet teachers! Drastic u hustlin four jobs? Thats funny, there I was thinkin that u got ur dough from ur rich parents!
Tell ur cheerleaders what Cashless said to u when they were kickin u out! While u at it,also tell them of how many ciphers and battles u've been in. Thus far,u've gotten respect from cats cause of ur sterile exile tales. Colonial epithets!U're a gimmick, and thats it. Grimmy gimmicks like u, get left in dirt. I dont blame some of ya'll cats who have never heard about me. Try spendin less time in ur comfortable bedrooms,u might learn somethin.I'm ur favourite rappers favourite rapper. Ask about me. Ask Snaz,X,Sin,Cone,Maradona,Dethkowd,Pino,Beast,Rasheed,X-Callibre,Respect and Crusade. They'll all tell u Foretold is no joke, and is quick to expose thong heads. Lastly but no least,Drastic who do u think jacked ur mini studio?f*** all ya'll Drastic cheer leaders.