Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

gallo

THETRUTH

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
just checked website, how long has prokid been out
they still have "no album available" but are quick to plug skwatta and mr selwyn
i find this interesting
this and artwork it seems they not really interested in this product,
but why the expensive looking video any way
may be the rumers are true they only signed him to make sure no one else did....
not that anyone gives a fcuk but I didn't like the album he has some tite lyrics there where some tite beats but no songs
if that don't make sense to u u wouldn't understand

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
Quote from: "THETRUTH"

WTF :? English ain't my 1st language. But is you messing with my head here? If that don't make sense to you you would'nt understabnd? What?

TATEguru

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hiphocalypse.co.nr
TNG off "The BigUp from SL Mag Mixtape"

"Gallo *whistles*...Over here... will sign or 1/2Million Rand.." :lol:
r Hyde to your Dr Jekyl

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
i don't think you can make any judgements on the how much promotion Gallo is giving Pro Kid from their web site.

their web site is a mess and has been for a long time. by the look of it, they don't view the web as a major marketing channel. they probably just haven't got round to updating it.

as for the album cover. it's so bad i can only imagine pro kid demanded it himself. i can't imagine a scenario where a record company would purposely jeopardise their own product by giving it bad artwork.

truthkid

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "THETRUTH"

no shit!! :?
roete aan almal tehuis

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
Ok, so seems that no one likes the artwork (if we can call it that) on PK's cover of his album.I tried to check it out again, but it is an eye-sore.But then again have u ever thought about it.........they say any publicity is good publicity.Case in question: The PK album cover.Its so harsh that it can help but standout.So, u then tell urself "what the heck is that weird looking cover about".U walk over to it and see its the new PK.U then still  :lol: at the cover but give it a listen.U find it meets ur expectations and u think bout buying it.U consider the price is sensible, barring the "artwork", and u get the album.Most ppl dont really care bout reading liner notes and all, I noticed.They just want the music.Ask many ppl "who produced this track" or "who wrote that song and what shout outs does the artist give".......they'll draw a blank and say "just listen to the music man, stop over analysing".

So I guess there's reason in all the madness.Psychologically speaking of course.

Speaking of the PK album cover, whenever I see it, the face on the bottom always stands out the most for me.But it always reminds me of ZWAI Bala. :lol: Just look at it again and think of Zwai then u may see what I mean.I first thought that was Zwai's new album when I first saw it.
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

“I’m not a star, and I don’t want to be a star. Stars fall. I’m an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

Beaker

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mg.co.za

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
CHUCKLE. CHUCKLE.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

Ghetto Rat

• AG Hustler
  • "This world is mine for the taking"
    • View Profile
EVEN IF HEADS 'N TALES HAD NO COVER I WAS GONNA BUY IT ANYWAY... BIACH!!!

I guess there were emphasizing the 'timeless shit' theme.

About the Gallo site i think its decent... i'm not an B.I.S. analyst.
y thoughts stay down-to-earth like a vicious alligator's six-pack! - Golden Shovel