Africasgateway.com

exams and the forum

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet
sudenly that avatar has b-cum very distracting......

need 2 get me some

writing my last 1 today :lol:
in an hr from now

so who's up for some binge drinking today
holla!!!!!!!

mulmens

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
There are some seriously tight avatars on AG. Syc, Syntactic...G- bless
eace means Love

Nappy Head
http://www.getitfree.net/xcgegnns

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
wrote my first and last one yesterday, i think I did okay. Afterwards went out by my lonesome coz my friends cliam they are broke but at least i found a crew i knew so had a gud tym anyway. I was neva able to do that shyt, go out not alone...it felt good. Anyways relieved that exam is over and done with but i got sum a**igments for the holidays and work.

born

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
damn, i'm so jealous, i'm writing my first, mathematics at 14h00 today, jus to make it worse, got economics on monday and chemistry on tuesday,AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! somebody kill me!
people see what they want to see. out of a ma** of detailed information, they tend to pick out those facts that confirm their prior perceptions and to disregard those facts that bring their perceptions into question" -someone

DarkBlood

By far so far at this point n time...the best avatar has to go to ill-ego-alien. That shit kept me in stitches for a while. PLEASE can you send me the gif so I can show it to the rest of my disturbed friends?

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
I also study by osmosis, all I have to do is rest my head on a book and sleep and my brains left hemisphere will absorb it with the help of nano-chips implanted in my cerebrum. HONEST!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

That not good enough for ya?

funkymonkey

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • http://www.whitemasters.con
so u cats r still writting,well i just made a conscious decision not to write 2moro and postpone my paper.Ohh shit i forgot  im at uovs and you not.

well you see at this rather racist varsity you have the option of not writing your exams first time around and doing them next semester, if you want.so you can write half now and half later,what ever works for you.

just aslong as you know that the second paper is shit hard and you have to study during the holidays.but if you have good semester marks then why not take the chance.

P.S Godessa is perfoming tonight in Bloem, still thinking bout going,doubt it will be good.has anyone seen them perform,are they any good?
ANG! like BANGi Inc.
copyrights (c)  2001.
All rights reserved.

iLL_eG0_AL13n

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Quote from: "DarkBlood"
By far so far at this point n time...the best avatar has to go to ill-ego-alien. That shit kept me in stitches for a while. PLEASE can you send me the gif so I can show it to the rest of my disturbed friends?

thanx bro... but yo if u want the gif u jst have to save it to ur PC, flash disc, stiffy or whatever *Right Click* + *Save Picture As* = Bingo!
otherwise tell me how to send it n i'll holla
img]http://images2.imagehigh.com/imagehigh/N/16062005125945_NewAGSig.JPG[/img]
[size=22]Liƒè'§ Ill, sØmëti(¥)ë§ lìƒë (¥)ìght Kìll...[/size]

Makhi The Heart Beat

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +1/-10
    • View Profile
exams again...
Its beyond/

The Elders are above all/

Above all!!/

- Bongani krushen Cripper Demka...

R.I.P my brother I miss you so much.

mulmens

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Supposed to be studyin for tomorrow. Nas and AZ were right "life's a b!tch and then you die". Gonna check out First Case on Friday after my exam and on Sat gonna go see Godessa on Sat even though I'm writing on Mon. If it weren't for the appreciation I have for my moms, I'da dropped out long ago...
eace means Love

Nappy Head
http://www.getitfree.net/xcgegnns

DJ_Nastie_Ed

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
f*** this post-grad ish.

I'm writing 7 (thats right seven) exams....got 2 under my belt.
Busy till the 24th. I'm ready to tickle a midget. (I dunno either)

Next up - corporate finance. mmmh

Could everyone else please stop bitching now.

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
^^^ :P  HA HA HA HAHA HA HA!!! Poor ed :cry:  :wink:  ya you strivin fo that diploma sun, 2moro, me I gotta sleep and attend a listening session of the latest albums out.....Its a hard knocks life, oh and I gotta deposit a cheque. I'll spare a thought for you Ed, while enjoying a carefree breakfast at bout 11:30. 8)  :lol:
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

DJ_Nastie_Ed

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
good...you do that,,,,, cuz i'm prolly still gonna be sleeping. Aint writing tommorrow.... nothing gonna chase me outta bed before at least 12.

correction: syntactic bare chested and dressed in a hula bana skirt doin a beerbellidance might do the trick. woah there buddy...keep that snake where it belongs

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
I find that you can picture me wearing a hula skirt disturbs me very deeply and I feel it better if we sever any and all social connections...... I would appreciate a personal space buffer of at least 10 meters... you filthy swiss pervert. :evil:
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

DJ_Nastie_Ed

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
yes...

i agree...that image is deeply disturbing. i apologize for any irreperable damages caused to any 3rd party observers....please try to erase this exchange from your mind for your own safety and future ablity to experience joy.