TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Quote from: "blak boy"
I agrre on one point and that is that i have not heard a female MC that i could feel over an extended period (like two tracks)

Ever heard of Palimpsest?..Love that "Search" Song (HYPE Vol 1)with Lee & theres no denying the innocence of "I fell in Love with An Emcee" (HIPHOCALYPSE Mixtape V1)

machiavella

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "MCekks"
Damn there's already a third volume, wow....

The first compilation was way better than the second.........
Whutt tha fukk is dat track by Baphixile doin' in tha second volume.....that shit is pure Kwaito......unless hiphop has morphed so drastically. :D

point of correction there my brother ,Baphixile is neither kwaito nor hip hop ,it is rap music .People can rap without it being considered hip hop but its definitely not kwaito.

I like Baphixile ,as the pioneers of setswana rap i think they rock .They set the pace and opened doors for setswana rap  . HHP, Morafe and now recently Tuks would not exist if it weren't for them...don't diss it if you don't know it...peace 8)

PS.About G-sus ...does anyone know if he's "the truth" who was on AG "exposing" everyone, i recall him saying he was jesus, well is this him?
If you are irritated by every rub,how will you be polished?" Rumi

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
I see Zulu Mobb on there too.

I'm curious, how come Mizchif's All Areas is on there.I luv this song, but isnt it unfair?I mean, why not give a new jack a slot to drop something hot.I sent them dudes Isaac Mutant and they seem like they fronted on his hotness.Well, hey, thats they judgement call.I got no beef.

Also see Caramel them got on here.But still feel they should have the music reviewed by a sample set and see which ones ppl feel the most.Those should then go on the compilation.
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

的知 not a star, and I don稚 want to be a star. Stars fall. I知 an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
Hey Mach, I vibe what u saying and I vibe what Ekks is saying too.Its purely a matter of taste.If u dont like it, then u dont like.......as the saying goes.But I think ur clarification right there is good too.They doing their hip hop thing, in their way.
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

的知 not a star, and I don稚 want to be a star. Stars fall. I知 an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
Hey Ntsiki howzit ger chilled with her out here in PE on sunday she busy with her album will be on the lookout for that joint
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
i must say i'm pleasantly suprised.

on first listen the stand-out tracks are:

(2) Mawe2 - 4Real (quality is rough as hell but track is hot)
(3) Infa - Chabzin Van Klipzin (shame about the US accent but anyway)
(9) Chi - Let's Start a Revolution (I don't usually like spoken word shit, but Chi sounds proper)
(11) Ill Scientist (prod Nyambz) (another Nyambz banger)

The Rappa Rapscallion

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • http://ag.com
:D
Hoooray for Infa........... he gotcha, he gotcha oooopen!

Soon as Rush gimme that CD i'ma drop my 2 cents.

"been on the low for  a while tho', missin' AG//
but i'ma foot soldier, ain't bowin' out like Jay-Z//
.....pardon me y'all, i meant JZ" - the rappa rapscallion
he return of the neva came-check the performance/
where i'm from, i'm the most quoted like i need lotsa insurance

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
yeah yeah rapper rap scal whats up hond?
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

ootz

• DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE OH TEE ZEE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-0
  • Ootz Tha Afronaut
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/ootz85
Quote from: "Blaque_Poetess"
FIFI doesnt rhyme..??????
Well, i guess there are 2 diff Fifi's then, cos i know for a fact there's a Fifi that rhymes...doesnt she rap on that sistagal track with Mmaphuthi?

oh that fifi, yeah she rhymes.dunno bout singin.apparently shes schoolin in pta now, not sure if its tuks or teck(waterver the new name is).known that chic since primary n shit.but im sure the fifi u talkin bout is nyambz songbird.
XO.WITHTANK.COM

killa black

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • http://africasgateway.com
Quote from: "nuwepussy"
uyanya wena....that shit is great bet u did'nt even know G-sus was wyht (no pun intended fool) and for the galz Supa rocks and Nthati is ma**ive listen to the lyrical content and as for Ntski hip hop derives from poetry.....go do ur homework dumbo or eat shit and die...yessus unyelwa ligcaleka.....native shit rite there

You seem to be lacking respect..well that was my opinion and i'n sticking to it.
how dare you use such a language? it's not that i cant reply it's just that i'm an academic person.
You must have picked that habit from your mom and dad.
Point of correction fool i'm a mpondomise not a gcaleka.
I'm proud of my native shit aight!!

Always intoxicated never sober :evil:
s an attorney i only speak for those who cant speak for themselves.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Gini grindeth should be in there, that impressed me on that paradise road joint

That not good enough for ya?

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile
Killah Blak i don't hav tym to dignify ur academic twak wit an ansa....as for me gettin mi mannaz from mom & dad,,,SCREW U!!!!! :lol:

ppl seem to hav a problem wit Ntsiki wats up wit that? she be show casing wat she has and for me thats her raw talent....u guys slice and judge ppl of wat they do bt don't have the courage to be who she be.  u have ur own trak listing of wat shuld be put on the next Hype compilation and ur names don't appear anywhere,why? are u afraid of your own constructive critisism? stop bitchin abt the Hype cd u don't pay jack 4 it,,,,u are all unappreciating.....
 am hell behold!

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
Quote from: "machiavella"
point of correction there my brother ,Baphixile is neither kwaito nor hip hop ,it is rap music .People can rap without it being considered hip hop but its definitely not kwaito.

I like Baphixile ,as the pioneers of setswana rap i think they rock .They set the pace and opened doors for setswana rap  . HHP, Morafe and now recently Tuks would not exist if it weren't for them...don't diss it if you don't know it...peace 8)

Fact still remains, dat track don't deserve to be on that compilation, the same album where dat joint was lifted from has better joints than that.
Maybe dat Fungayi dude put it there just coz dat faggot Theo is on tha track........
U mentioned somethin' about HHP, he way different from these cats, coz his beats r hiphop...dat track by Baphixile is a no,no...dats str8 up Kwaito :lol:
What u sayin' is dat it wud be aight if an Izinyoka track was on tha compilation, coz those 51 cents and them do rap in a diff lingo... :D

DJ_Nastie_Ed

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile

machiavella

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
What u sayin' is dat it wud be aight if an Izinyoka track was on tha compilation, coz those 51 cents and them do rap in a diff lingo... :D[/quote]

come on now! that's a big stretch broe, Baphixile is now on their 3rd album...for the sake of some kinda peace , i admit that this specific track borders on kwaito/afropop  but Baphixile is NOT a kwaito group.

About who picks the songs, Fungayi and crew, their already working on the next compilation ,so if you know a whack hip hop wannabe crew which has a demo...let them know coz time it tick ticking away.

About the Truth , thanx a lot...haven't heard him yet but i have to say that i'm an admirer,he looks odd like otherworldly...like he could be from outerspace...   :D
If you are irritated by every rub,how will you be polished?" Rumi