MICHAEL JACKSON ACQUITTED

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
I know AG cats like to front, but U know U loved Micheal when you were a kid!

The Michael Jackson trial has been dragging on for the last 72 days. People like E! entertainment have gotten rich from it and actors in LA got teh break they've been waiting for in the re-enacted production.

Most of us were aware of it but oblivious to the day to day  ongoings.
I was watching tele last night, HBO comedy festival, Chris Rock =funny!!!! Anyway  so I switch to MTV base during one of those abrupt commercials and there’s mr thriller himself looking ever so frail getting out his car entering court. I didn’t even know the verdict was being dished yesterday but anyway, excited fans waving and carrying all sorts of messages in support of his. The MTV base cameras sucked coz they stayed on on shot so I switch to CNN and BBC and that’s much better, the announcer says the verdict will be read in a matter of seconds, somehow, I feel I might cry, I say a little prayer,  I’m like wow! History in the making, 4 minutes later still just visuals from outside and they start taking a look back at micheal’s career so I switch back to Chris Rock, coz I ‘m an eighties kid, that shyt was my soundtrack. Anyways so Chris is still throwing sum sick jokes about Clington and Lewinsky, damn man, MNET also that’s like sooo old, but yeah  still funny.

By the time I’m back on CNN they are reading out the fifth charge and the headline says not guilty, and then the next and ten then the next, after all ten the headlines read Micheal
 Jackson aquitted on all charges. And apparently through all this he doesn’t flinch. Shortly he and his family exits, Latoya and his mom, dad et al …and Janet is outside with Jermaine waiting.

It was crazy. The jury musta had a hard time. The fans were even more hysterical and louder than before, people crying and dancing and shouting out  Michael I love you. The prosecutor looked defeated, that man wanted Jacko behind bars…badly…

The cameras followed his convoy all the way back to neverland. Imagine and myself and millions of others sat there watching 4 cars drive the not so scenic route back to never land as if we were watching a movie.
The jurors were all white trailer park like folks who didn't  wanna say anything at teh press conference.

Jacko is a freak, a weirdo, but U can't deny his power either. Wateva he does he will always have frenzied fans who will support him no matter what.

but everybody is left asking, whats next like CNN.

machiavella

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
i'm glad the whole thing is over and he has not been found guilty...i reckon the states can't accept a black person who's rich and for the most part normal...yes Michael Jackson and normal don't neccesarily go together but his life has not been normal either.Its just hard to be black and super rich ,its hard for the world to accept that a decendent of slaves has managed to accumulate such wealth.Its all about the money..."mo money mo problems"

All the best to michael but the brother should seek some therapy , seek God ...seek some kinda help!!!! ... Lord knows he needs it 8)
If you are irritated by every rub,how will you be polished?" Rumi

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Like chris rock said in his show, I was curious to see the after effects of jail on michael, "have that perm runnin outta his head and shit....."  :lol:  :lol:

That not good enough for ya?

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
was hoping he'd b found guilty & then generations to come wld know that being weird just ain't cool!
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
acquited or not- still think he's entered one or two young boys, that home alone kid included, up the rear end though (i mean even OJ was acquited)

about everyone having bn a fan of his- thought prince sang better & that mc hammer was a better dancer- so no, have never bn part of his legion of fans!
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
"Catch me if you can bitches,E.. HEEEHEE!"

That not good enough for ya?

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
"When I was young I was a fan of the J5" Nas

Quote from: "machiavella"
i'm glad the whole thing is over and he has not been found guilty...i reckon the states can't accept a black person

ha ha
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
Co-sign on having been a fan once. The Thriller days (that vid was a big marker, I remember learning the moves..=backtrack from revealing too much, AG headz got shotguns all over the place=..right throught to the concert iin Bucarest (sp) then it was downhill from there for him I think.

Did u know for his "I'm black" comeback album..u know the one that had Darkchild producing all those joints, he wanted Dre involved. Dre gave the most politically correct rejection he could give at the time "Michael Jackson is an established artist. I don't feel he needs me to help him get anywhwere. I'm more of working with new talent, starting their careers from ground up."
Aftermath roster at present moment BustaRhymes, EVE at one time Rakim outside production Gwen Stefani of No Doubt fame, e.t.c. u get the picture.
[/b]

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
Speaking of Gwen STefani, that Rich Girl track is still one of the weakest tracks Dre was involved in.Just an off song, period.Still dont like it.

Anyways, come now peeps.Did u really think Michael was gonna be found guilty.I mean, in the words of Dave Chappelle "the man made Thriller". :lol: Btw, u gotta see that Chappelle episode.Its funny.

We'll never know what really happened, but I know we shouldnt a**ume anything.Truth's come out eventually.Or, we can always as Negrodamus!!!
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

“I’m not a star, and I don’t want to be a star. Stars fall. I’m an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

machiavella

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Quote from: "fahfee"
"When I was young I was a fan of the J5" Nas

Quote from: "machiavella"
i'm glad the whole thing is over and he has not been found guilty...i reckon the states can't accept a black person

ha ha

very funny ha ha.. fahfee...if he isn't black what is he? :roll: he is Michael and that's enough ...i reckon
If you are irritated by every rub,how will you be polished?" Rumi

blak boy

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
michael is too much of an icon to rot in jail and if he aint guilty then leave the man alone. its ajust americas infatuation with Mr. nigger...Nigger, nigger he got the speakers in the trunk with the base on crunk!!!!

hands off him...woody allen molested and married his step daughter>

Mighty MOS DEF all ova!!
y blood will nourish the tree that will bear the fruits of
freedom.
Tell my people that I love them. They must continue the fight."
Solomon Mahlangu

The Rappa Rapscallion

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • http://ag.com
8) hmmmmm...George bush made the call, coz the damage had been done already.No white kids will eva buy another MJJ album, just like they all gave up their OJ cards in '95.And enuff seeds of doubt have been sowed amongst blk peeps too.
It all fits in well with the G8 announcement that Africa is gettin' a $40 billion break, the capture of the "suicide bomb car maker" and the U.S senate's apology for lynchings. T-Boz' had no choice but to sack Jigga after finding out all these news via the Red Telephone on the Oval Office desk.hmmm, of course there's no link....and this just a thread.  8)
he return of the neva came-check the performance/
where i'm from, i'm the most quoted like i need lotsa insurance

mulmens

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
I agree, it'll never happen. Michael in jail? He's too much of an American cultural symbol. Michael is deep, way deep...
eace means Love

Nappy Head
http://www.getitfree.net/xcgegnns

iLL_eG0_AL13n

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
all real Wacko jacko fans invited to Party big 2night at Micheal's Neverland residence it's gonna be a B.O.B (bring own boy!!)

no joke now... this're actual real shots of ordinary ppl as the verdict was being read lol@last cat VV :lol:  :lol:

[/b]
img]http://images2.imagehigh.com/imagehigh/N/16062005125945_NewAGSig.JPG[/img]
[size=22]Liƒè'§ Ill, sØmëti(¥)ë§ lìƒë (¥)ìght Kìll...[/size]

The Rappa Rapscallion

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • http://ag.com
:D Yo ill_ego, just saw your Avatar - freaky ish.guess you're the ooposite of Mike - stickin' your sword in girls...... :twisted:

A temporary manifestation or aspect of a continuing entity.
he return of the neva came-check the performance/
where i'm from, i'm the most quoted like i need lotsa insurance