• REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
WANNA MEET FOR A CUP OF COFFEE, YOUR TREAT

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
reason?
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

THETRUTH

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
since wen do two grown a** men need a reason to politic ova a cup of coffee, nothing fishy, just some grown men talk

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
you two crack me up. please do keep me abreast of the outcome of such an 'auspicious occasion'. laff.

hilarious.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
I think it sounds more like a "suspicious occa**ion".I'd be pretty darn mental to take someone up on that offer.Its like 50Cent inviting Ja for a Heinie.Sounds more like an invite to a wanabe butt-kicking session.Syn, gather the troops man.Along with them, get Ed and the others to ride with.Backup's always a wonderful thing, when its close-by.U know they always say many hands make light work. :wink:
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

的知 not a star, and I don稚 want to be a star. Stars fall. I知 an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Thing is troof my good man, way I was raised, when you invite sum1, you pick up the tab.
And reallya brief meeting agenda is always appreciated.

THETRUTH

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
u cats r funny, all I'm doing is pa**ing an olive branch, Syn take it or leave it I really don't give a fcuk, if I wanted to fcuk cat up, I woulda  gone to his house already, I don't do siht like that, EGULEKUTHA is a btcih
I don't really wanna see again. So let me know man, life is short and my POV is " Before u talk siht, talk a little bit, manu u manu"

DJ_Nastie_Ed

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
i love it. lets all have a tea party. i'll bake the cake, syn can bring the tea and troof can bring the buttons and buckets.

Everyone welcome - just gotta bring something to the table.
we still need:
- milo
- some pretty flowers for decoration
- crack
- ouma rusks (bokomo is an inferior product)

Oh yeah, and bring something about yourself, like a photo album  - so we can get to know each other and break the ice.

mulmens

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Haha! Truth, u'r a joke... Be serious... LOL!
eace means Love

Nappy Head
http://www.getitfree.net/xcgegnns

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Hey truth, if you wanna talk thats fine, but why not take it offline..... by the way, my real name and where I work is in my profile, look at the e-mail address.
And dont get it twisted son, I never even considered the physical shit, thats lightie shit, and I'm a grown a** man, AND I aint that easy to f*** up.

Stone the Dave

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
you could have fooled me syn. There aint shit in ya profile- it's outdate like Pepe jeans : update, update "grown man"
hawelution CC. The ultimate IT Solution.

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
I just checked.Dave's actually right.I know what coulda happened is due to the upgrade of the site and all, some info needed to be re-added or something.But nevertheless, that suggestion of Ed sounds nice.Imagine that, a tea party..........I sing the tea pot song........short and stout, who's gonna be the handle?We need a handle.........we dont want now broken teapots.

hey Ed, what's new my man?How u doing?U have a good G-town stay?Btw, we should do that link up soon.Syn, when can we does det?
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

的知 not a star, and I don稚 want to be a star. Stars fall. I知 an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

THETRUTH

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
YEH U ALL HAVE THE TEA PARTIE IN SOME NICE GARDEN OUT IN CAMPS BAY
HEY ED MAY-BE YOUR MOM CAN HOST IT....
UNFORTUNATLY I WON'T BE ABLE TO MAKE IT I HAVE SOME GOOD SMACK TO SHOOT UP AND I'VE HEARD THEY DON'T LET AIDS VICTIMS INTO CAMPS BAY NO MORE, ANY WAY ENJOY, TELL EDS MOM I SAY HI...
LOL ALL TO MY SELF LIKE THE SENILE OLD MAN I MUST BE.

mulmens

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
*Places right hand on hip with the outer-wrist facing towards your hip. Raise the left hand in a rigid ostrich formation.Now, in smoothe, fluent movements rock continuously from the up right position towards your left to a maximum of 45 degrees and back to the upright position. Once, you have the attention of at least three people sing in a playful and soft voice: "I'm a little teapot short and stout... lalala..." Repeat this process if neccesary*
eace means Love

Nappy Head
http://www.getitfree.net/xcgegnns

THETRUTH

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Place both ya knees on the ground , take right hand unzip my jeans. Raise the left hand and pull out my huge throbbing penis.Now, in smoothe, fluent movements rock ya head continuously from back to front position gently stroking my penis with tongue. Once, you have taken at least 7 inches squeeze my balls and swallow btich: Repeat this process if neccesary