Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

RIP "ill Ego Alien" attn AG ma**es

0bZkUr3_eTeE

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://
I'm trying to reach as many ppl who knew him as possible...
(am actually currently using an old AG account of his he never used n gave me the pa**word since)

Devasted beyond words to announce the sad loss of Thierry Kayumbi aka "E-tee" aka "Afro" aka "T". aka "Thierryfik" known on here as "ill ego alien" n by his closest friends n family simply as "Thierry"
Pa**ed away on the scene of a fatal car crash in the early AMs of today, he was alone in the car

His presence will be sorely missed yet will always live in the memories n hearts of those who knew him best, his family, friends n acquaintances as a really "Thierryfik" guy that made everybody around him happy with his eccentricity, sharp humour n creativity

As a brother, best friend, partner, fellow Hiphop head n number one fan No word, nor gesture, nor form of expression ever invented could describe how empty your loss has left us all, my warmest condoleances n best wishes of strength, courage, n understanding to your family... May Your Soul Rest In Peace

here he is ^^ pictured with some cousins back in 99 n the car he drove

the good die young... it's a 'see you later' brother not a 'goodbye',

Aurevoire "frenchy"
top tellin lies about me, n i'll stop tellin the truth about you!!!

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/
damn!! this is some Sad shit....

R.I.P to dude
BNTS
Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...
Meyer Hawthorne-Strange arrangement
Washed outLife of leisure

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
This has got to be a joke rite? A phenominally bad one, but an attempt nonetheless rite? No for real we already had one car wreck loss recently... Ill was supposed to be headin back to Belgium.
If this is sum1's idea of f***in wit peeps.. that just aint rite.
I aint sold on this.... bUT in case I'm wrong...
RIP Ill.. you will be missed, play on playa, you elevated above the game.
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

ootz

• DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE OH TEE ZEE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-0
  • Ootz Tha Afronaut
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/ootz85

0bZkUr3_eTeE

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
Quote from: "syntactic"
This has got to be a joke rite? A phenominally bad one, but an attempt nonetheless rite? No for real we already had one car wreck loss recently... Ill was supposed to be headin back to Belgium.
If this is sum1's idea of f***in wit peeps.. that just aint rite.
I aint sold on this.... bUT in case I'm wrong...
RIP Ill.. you will be missed, play on playa, you elevated above the game.

no joke here pal indeed regular AG member (with the flamboyant signatures n avatars) known as 'ill ego' my homie "E-tee" was schedule to fly back to Belgium just a day after (wich is today the 14th) but went out and drove off for the night (having not been there, i'd guess for a farewell binge with a few good buddies) he drove'em all back all safe and sound but then around 4 Am reports of a fatal car crash with number plates matching the ones driven by "Etee" aka "Ill ego Alien" that night strarted flying in to his fam.

It is now officially a sad confirmed news

he wasn't belgian he was native of D R Congo but did most of his growin up in Brussels Belgium before endin up here in SA since 95, type of guy u find in the cla**iest clubs in Sandton to the roughest taverns in some casie, never had a stabwound or been in a fight, dude got along with real known totsis to people of all kinds, somewhat known throughout The Vaal area as a dope Hiphop 'bedroom' producer n ex Emcee from Vaal University. Student chicks use to call 'Thierryfik', or 'nigga'.
He just left off n went to say good bye to a few sippin buddies (nigga was the type that had like 100000 buddies all @ once, dude was a cool cat) n next thing we hear is dude is gone just like that... such a loss...

using his PC right now... i may not come back to AG ever...

0bZkUr3_eTeE

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
it's weird n i find it (no too sound like i'm going crazy but) almost prophetic how i went around  some of his last posts here on AG n he was all about cars n booze n on top of it all the picture of the Grim reaper right behind a car in his signature (wich he'd desgin himself)... as if there had been signs all this time... weird... The "my Last Beat In SA" post is also weird...

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
Damn.....

This better be a joke. Can anyone else confirm/verify this?

Real sad news.....
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
NO WAYS GUYS. NO WAYS. NO.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
yo guys. this is quite deep hey. yo. i dont even know where to begin. thats just too deep.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

blakrok

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-2
  • Roll Another One, Kid!
    • View Profile
    • BlakOut - The Original Soulah Soloist

milk

• AG Moderator
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-2
  • YEBO GOGO
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
8O

any more info on this?  damn!  what's going on?  i'm shocked.

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
I'm always Mister "know what to say at the right time", but at this moment I kinda find it not that easy to.I first thought it all a joke, and am still hoping to hear some1 say "u've been had" or "haha.......I did a Machiaveli on u".........but somehow something inside is telling me that that doesnt seem likely to come.

I never knew him on a personal level, but I got to know him and the way his off-humour was.I quite enjoyed it.Bro seemed very much down with a cool vibe and all.And now with all this "my last beat in SA" and stuff and the fact that he mentioned he wasnt leaving 10th but 14th..........it seems almost too prophetic, as was mentioned earlier.I guess he was to leave 14th of this month, but to another calling.We dont know, and we'll never know, but everything is up to the most perfect planner.All we can do is have faith, believe and remember that if he is indeed pa**ed on, his purpose in this world's been completed.As was mentioned that he made every1 around him feel good and feel special.........that's what he was sent to do........to spread a little bit of himself to every1, even if it was for a brief moment.

Frogive me peeps for coming off a little deeper than I usually do......its just that we are all surrounded by many pa**ings, whether close or far.It hits home and is just a wake up call..........forget bout pettiness.Lets keep it real with each other.Its all love.

Much luv to all.

PS my deepest sympathies to his family and close friends and all that knew him and miss him.Blessings to him and may he find piece in a better place, a spiritual abode.
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

“I’m not a star, and I don’t want to be a star. Stars fall. I’m an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac