Pro-Kid Heads Or Tales

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
Quote from: "Dplanet"
yeah,,, i downloaded all 17Mb of it.

17MB? Damn. Was gonna but quota issues won't permit that. :?

TATEguru

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hiphocalypse.co.nr
Sorry isht is so big I was trynna maximise the quality of it. Will try to chop it up some more.
The track is "Soweto" sound was just as shitty at the event.
@ TNG I will up all 17MB of it onto the Rucus tonight
r Hyde to your Dr Jekyl

daliq

• tha grand wizard
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-0
  • 'Reachin
    • View Profile
    • HomeRolledJointZ
it lacks direction as D said it, sounds like a compilation than a written album with a certain theme/concept woven around it

D killed It Y'all said....., Word..!

I'm tryana relate to sick producerz eg. Alchemist, Pete, *Nyambz* Premo, PREMO who actually shaped the artist in performing the most important verses in their life accompanied by the art of tellin scriptz & tha symbiotic relationz wit tha Producaz on tha project.

I Hope when Nat & BLACKROZE, excuse for any spellin' let us own that copy [ No matter How we copped IT ] we 'er Digest & manifest the above quote... or dispise it for the latter.... , THE WHITE PARTY. o/K.

Or what Y'all thinkin..

How many Producerz must be on a project ta make it CUT!

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
i don't think there is any magic number. it's more about that magic that happens when producers and artists inspire each other.

in an ideal situation the artist and the executive producer should share a vision for the project. who actually makes the indivudual beats shouldn't really matter as long as they all work for the project.

like any creative collaboration, different people can bring a variety of different energy and outcomes to a situation. for some projects, you might want the intensity of the relationship between one producer and one artist for a whole album. for others, you might want the diversity many producers bring.

a lot of commercial projects are heavily influenced by the label's marketing requirements (two club bangers, one with some singing for the ladies, a joint about cars and jewels for the ballers etc), than any artistic vision which is why it's quite rare to find a major release with one producer throughout.

daliq

• tha grand wizard
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-0
  • 'Reachin
    • View Profile
    • HomeRolledJointZ
I Heed..
No wunder they forcin producerz to make Beatz thump louder than average based on the Genre....
Herd that new Pete wit Ed O.G.  wit'out the Bulldogz though...
It'z refreshin though.
Similar ta 8/10thz produkshin dun by 1 cat. Those were the timez.
Nas or Be4 etc. etc...

Therez No'Mo'Rulez anymo'..
Itz 'bout brandin I think....

So where do you think U fit in in the Scripted Formulaz?

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
I think alot of this comes from the fact that the general public doesnt give a fuk who produced a joint.
Also think about how many rapper are out there trying to put out a hit record.....  8O
Now lots of these cats are getting mad cheddar spent on them to produce a hit, so labels want tried and tested hit makers rather than breaking new blood.
theres no way single hot producers can service the entire album of everybody who wants them, besides they dam expensive, affording an entirely Kanye West album would put you in debt for decades.
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Props where props are due..
As much as lots of people dont like AMU as a person...DUDE LACED IT on this "They Fell" joint! Infectious isht! Anyone know what the voice sample is?