Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Cashless Society Where You At?

Scissorhand

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
What the hell happened to Cashless Society? They drop the most thorough album with a even more proper video, kill it and then...
First I heard a rumor that a couple of the members split(Gemini, Draztik, Fat Free, Black Intellect last time I checked). Then I heard that they were gonna drop the African Raw Material 2 bootleg style. If its out does anyone have it? Then I heard there is no more Cashless. It would be a shame if thats true becoz those cats are hot. Somebody please tell them that the ARM vol.1 is still the hottest album out and they need to follow it up and squash all the wack rumours. I wonder who's gonna do their beats now that Draztik and Gemini are out. They should holla at Nyamz for a couple of beats.His style is similar to their tastes.Big Up Snaz,X-Amount and Gemini-Y'all three should've dropped the second album with one or two of D's beats.What did you guys tink of the Arm 1?

mic

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.who-are-you.co.za
got to listen to Lee yesterday during the hiphop news and she was talking to Draztik and the guy said Cashless are on the studio busy with their next offering but im not sure of the exact date but he also said something like the not all the guys are still with the group!

peace
he illest!

"ive got more hits that abusive relationships" Proverb
"who eva said ur position was irrelevant, if it wasn't for the dummies none of u will be intelligent" Kaydo
"my penetration is deeper than meditation" Prokid

Stone the Dave

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
Kinda weired hey. Cats finally break it into the "mainstream" and their next album not all cats are in the group. What the hell is happening in S.A. bra's? We need a resolution like Dead Prez.
hawelution CC. The ultimate IT Solution.