Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

SCIENZ OF LIFE

machiavella

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
i recently watched  their project overground DVD which is my first exposure to this group of  american underground rappers...not sure about their vibe,we'll see.As an underground crew they have such a substantial following its amazing...while here in Mzansi  rap musicians battle to get gigs.

i was talking to this rap musician and he told me that promoters have a problem where to fit in hip hop acts unless its a hip hop show....for example would they fit them after Mzekezeke before Malaika?local acts don't excite crowds...or so they say...but you have exceptions like HHP...

the scienz of life dvd got me thinking that hip hop crews should get together and organise their own gigs...own venues ...form a strong hip hop network, i know people are already working towards this...keep on keeping on...
If you are irritated by every rub,how will you be polished?" Rumi

Tek

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Haven't heard much of their stuff but thelittle i have heard was much impressive

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
yeah sci doing his own thing labels are choppy they moved from one label to the other and peeps been feelin them but how many peeps really buy there shit i think thats something underground heads gotta learn or just heads in general to buy shit
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

Tek

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Yeah, I'm feeling what rush is saying, last year I took a conscious decision to start buying shit more, especially that from our own continent. I will always tell people to at least buy our own shit if they dont wanna buy that much hiphop. We not cool at times, mean how should this cats pay for all the studio time, etc and still make nice music, for US to enjoy!

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
Yeah, another bro I know just bought the Blue Note Remixes of old Otis Jackson as well as the Mm..Food album of Doom at CDWherehouse.I didnt even know they had it in stock.But thats refreshing to see peeps going out and buying this material.Ok, Lib and Doom are some of his favs, but its gr8 to see.I mean, its not cheap, those ones specifically, but its gr8 to see peeps actually forking out for it.
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

“I’m not a star, and I don’t want to be a star. Stars fall. I’m an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

mulmens

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
"Think it's impossible to profit from the state of man think twice..."
eace means Love

Nappy Head
http://www.getitfree.net/xcgegnns