Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Dj Premier ... Songs ud recommend

syc · 52 · 9286

syc

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
I been sleeping on he's beats 4 to long, known he was on fire but took awhile 2 realise it...

u guys got tracks ud recommend me 2 listen 2 that he produced?

been hitting Common - 6th sense alot 2day

TATEguru

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hiphocalypse.co.nr
Essentials:
Gangstarr - DWYCK in fact noth 'Hard to Earn' & 'Moment of Truth' albums
Nas - Nas is Like & his work on Illmatic

Currently:
AZ - The Come Up
r Hyde to your Dr Jekyl

Tek

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
He is still my number one producer, was raised by that dood's hip hop, str-8 Primo rocks!!

That nigga don did too many projects but most people complained that he was too monotonous, soI feel his superself was revealed on moment of truth,    think you should check out that album, really beautiful works on that album, from beginning to end, that robinhood theory, she knows what she wants, damn, that whole project, too sick, still my favorite gangastarr album, pure heat!!

Damn, I cant believe i forgot that primo Discography, think you should check out some site that was there about primo, you'll find thousands of works he did, some sick shit you never knew was him, you'll be amazed, jus google it.

Tek

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Yo syc,

you also wanna get the AFURA projects, Primo kuffed those ones, pure heat plus for those who said Primo was monotonous (Screw them anyway), New York Reality 101, that the album too check out, a different Primo, hard to believe twas him on that one, love that shit, very fresh

TATEguru

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hiphocalypse.co.nr
Also worth checking out
Jeru tha Damaja - The Sun rises in the East
Group Home - Livin Proof
r Hyde to your Dr Jekyl

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/
^^^ loved what he did with group home...

primo is that nicca
BNTS
Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...
Meyer Hawthorne-Strange arrangement
Washed outLife of leisure

DFT

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
    • http://www.globalgrooving.com
Also check out Bahamadia's 1st album "Kollage"..got some tracks on there

If you like something slightly different check out an album he done with Brandford Marsallies(I think that's how you spell the surname)called Buckshot Lefonque...Good Hip Hop meets Jazz album..DOPE

Krs One's album "Return of the Boom Bap" and the self titled album "Krs One". Return of the Boom Bap  album has an incredible track on there called "Higher Level"....plus much more...

Take a listen to all of Gangstarr's lp's and you can hear Premier's growth on each Lp starting with the 1st one "No More Mr Nice Guy"..I'm out!!!
EACE...HIP HOP MUZIK!!!

www.globalgrooving.com "The Journey"

syc

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
man the fire is burnin me..
thanks
keep the list goin..

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
If Ur on Campus tommorow, holla an i'll give u some Primo Ish
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
Quote from: "DFT"

If you like something slightly different check out an album he done with Brandford Marsallies(I think that's how you spell the surname)called Buckshot Lefonque...Good Hip Hop meets Jazz album..DOPE

buckshot lefonque - music evolution [dj premier remix] hot track, will upload it tommorow
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

Tek

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Damn, last heard that buckshot joint mad years ago, that was some sickness right there

daliq

• tha grand wizard
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-0
  • 'Reachin
    • View Profile
    • HomeRolledJointZ
Check out Spike Lee's Jointz Clockers - Crooklyn Dodgerz '95 [ Chubb Rock, Jeru  & 'Em]  & Mo' Better Blues - Jazz Fan, Boss - Deeper, Mos Def - Black on Both Sides, Biggie, Lord Finesse, GanGstaRR -  Hard to Earn, Jay-Z (including Bring It On from Reasonable Doubt), D.I.T.C., BiG Daddy Kane, & the Jadda to the Kiss.

None can test the Jazz/Rap/Scratch Fusion Premo banged to create the Distinctive Crooklyn Sound which ran through all the Brooklyn Burroughs & ran N.Y.

Cat even Crammed IT. What Does IT say?
Just Blaze iz another XampLe.

Yeah, Dat cat Chris Martin iz Genius.

daliq

• tha grand wizard
  • AG Elite Member
  • 'Reachin
    • View Profile
    • HomeRolledJointZ
Oh Yeah Letz Not forget M.O.P, A.G., Freddie Fox, Big L, Brand Nubian - The Return, Da YounStas - Wake 'Em Up, Das EFX - Real Hip Hop, LOX - Recognize, O.C., Sauce Money, Xzibit - What a mess, Rakim - Itz been a long time, Ra** Ka** - Golden Chyld, Marxman - Drifting, Big Shug.

These Jamz just resonatin in My Head.

"Hey yo we driftin, we driftin, we driftin Back"

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
"Ra** Ka** - Golden Chyld", oh man I must listen to this one again.I actually got the vinyl 12" back in 2002 and was just luving it man.That beat, starts so unexpected........and then kicks in madd.Playing in my head right now.I need to put this thing in mp3 format cause taking out a vinyl all the time and listening on less than ideal speakers that are literally broken, just doesnt aid in the experience.I'mma see if I can put it on vinyl, then I'mma try and upload it Monday.I think the instrumental's on there too.Cant recall.

Also another track to check is Rakim's When I Be On The Mic.Luv that track.Niceness.
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

“I’m not a star, and I don’t want to be a star. Stars fall. I’m an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

daliq

• tha grand wizard
  • AG Elite Member
  • 'Reachin
    • View Profile
    • HomeRolledJointZ
Yeah, that Ras joint be iller. :!:
Also check out Kings of New York.
Premo be killin it.
What happened to DJ Scratch, Prince Paul ?

Think, I also wanna start a thread for Pete Rock.