I HAVE A QUESTION!!!

SOYA DADDY

• BIG SPACE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +4/-3
  • www.myspace.com/spacevein
    • View Profile
    • Official BiG Space Music page
hey public...these are serious questions and dilemma's.i'm a bit ashamed to ask but f*** it,i'll never find out any other way...

Is it normal that i dont mind f***ing a girl on periods?? (i just dont do it to black girls, that just doenst work for me..the colour contrast is too heavy on my eyes..purple lips and red juice??

and finally a very taboo issue...anal sex...im just curious here....if i f*** a bitch in the a** and she hasnt wiped her a** properly and her shit with corn in it tore the rubber..does the bitch have an obligation to refund me for those expensive durex shits??

http://WWW.SPACESWAGGER.BLOGSPOT.COM
[IMG]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd205/metalhead_xox/Animate

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
8O  ^^ CO-SIGN....
I'm SO NOT qualified to answer those questions but I anxiously await the expert whose gonna enlighten us......  8O
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

TATEguru

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hiphocalypse.co.nr
DOnt hold your breath neither.

Space is still space. Actually after meeting this little guy you realise how great  the net is..I mean here is a guy about 55Kgs & 160cm tall whos sister (YES I know her.. :evil:  :twisted: )claims still wets his bed & has a Mohawk professing all these sexual exploits..you really are whoever you wanna be on the net...just look @ Syntactic.. :roll:
r Hyde to your Dr Jekyl

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Jeez bra, so I look good in the photo....dont hate (I'd say masturbate, but I'm pretty sure you done that already)  :x  :?
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
anal sex- NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!

lets keep the exit hole exactly that- an exit hole! :twisted:
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet
8O
wtf?!!!!!!!!!!!!!???
space nah man u askin this coz u know its jus wrong.....
wrong i tell ya wrong.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Anal??? Its a shitty afair
during Periods??? is a bloody mess

So if its at the bitches place on her sheets and her ventilitaion sure why the f*** not.

If a bitch is extra horny during her periods so what, i'd hit it if SHE tells me before hand and not like a nasty a** bitch that lets me stick my dick in her unawares like this CUMBAG i met at a club in Yeoville all rubbing her stink sexy a** all over me talking bout I NEED DICK BAD..you knw when a bitch say that she bout to turn the heat on your dick sure thing, I i still used to drive then, so i takes her to my car, half strip and turn those walls on fire!!!! Bust a nut pullout and toss my rubber through the window, kicks her stank a**, to the kerb but thank her for the entertainment.

i am walking back to the club to re-up, when i notice i got a bit of blood on my left finger, turn around and look at my finger f***ing finger and its ALLL bllod stained, i proceed to panic that i might have hurt myself, rush to bathroom to wash my HANDS i take a look down at my JEANS BLOOD RED!!! that stank a** bitch had bleeded ALL OVER ME, see if she had told me in advance i would have taken precaustion, i rush to my car, change jeans, i always used to carry two sets of clothes in case i sleep over some bitch and have to go somewhere first thing in the morning.

Obviously heated I fetch my "belt" coz i am gonna find that bitch and belt her, i smack bitches for doing stupid shit!, only to have a look at my BLOOD stained leather seats...I have NEVER been so heated i would have killed that bitch dunno where she dissapeared too aint never seen her since, my car stank for weeks..dirty a** bitch!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "briCK"

So if its at the bitches place on her sheets and her ventilitaion sure why the f*** not.

If a bitch is extra horny during her periods so what, i'd hit it if SHE tells me before hand and not like a nasty a** bitch that lets me stick my dick in her unawares like this CUMBAG i met at a club in Yeoville all rubbing her stink sexy a** all over me talking bout I NEED DICK BAD..you knw when a bitch say that she bout to turn the heat on your dick sure thing, I i still used to drive then, so i takes her to my car, half strip and turn those walls on fire!!!! Bust a nut pullout and toss my rubber through the window, kicks her stank a**, to the kerb but thank her for the entertainment.

i am walking back to the club to re-up, when i notice i got a bit of blood on my left finger, turn around and look at my finger f***ing finger and its ALLL bllod stained, i proceed to panic that i might have hurt myself, rush to bathroom to wash my HANDS i take a look down at my JEANS BLOOD RED!!! that stank a** bitch had bleeded ALL OVER ME, see if she had told me in advance i would have taken precaustion, i rush to my car, change jeans, i always used to carry two sets of clothes in case i sleep over some bitch and have to go somewhere first thing in the morning.

Obviously heated I fetch my "belt" coz i am gonna find that bitch and belt her, i smack bitches for doing stupid shit!, only to have a look at my BLOOD stained leather seats...I have NEVER been so heated i would have killed that bitch dunno where she dissapeared too aint never seen her since, my car stank for weeks..dirty a** bitch!

This is why I only hit it in the shower when its that time of the month  :twisted:  8O  :twisted:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

That not good enough for ya?

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
Quote from: "briCK"

lol, ya neh
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

SOYA DADDY

• BIG SPACE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +4/-3
  • www.myspace.com/spacevein
    • View Profile
    • Official BiG Space Music page
Brick...that was the best story ive ever read in my life,seriously!!...did you find her?she got friends? :twisted:

http://WWW.SPACESWAGGER.BLOGSPOT.COM
[IMG]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd205/metalhead_xox/Animate