Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Fair Price

TATEguru

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hiphocalypse.co.nr
You know how your mama dont let you swear around the house...lest you pick somethin up on AG & take it home with you...
You know today is the day your mama's having those nice neighbours the Septembers over for dinner EDMOND!

Gay a** punk I hope theres a powercut during your set!
r Hyde to your Dr Jekyl

DJ_Nastie_Ed

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
haha. funny u should say that.

It DOES tend to happen at marvel. Why the f*** (sorry uckf) is the DJ always the first dude to get blamed?

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Ay Tate, dont even joke, I wish I could afford one of them cribs in Eds road, some sik views. nothing wrong with living large, jealousy makes you nasty.... :P
Ed: think about it, if you wanna complain about a power malfunction at Marvel... You either argue with you OR the VERY LARGE Bouncer/manager guys, who we've all seen kick cats to a pulp..........I'd choose you evrytime man.
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

DJ_Nastie_Ed

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
hahah yeah. I wont even pretend to take any kind of offense. Plus...now that he's manager he kinda scares me too...

Everytime i look at him I shudder at the bottomless terror that must've struck everyone who crossed his path rustling thru the angolan jungle.... knahmean? bet even their ak47s went limp.

Try picture it. .....makes your hair stand, doesnt it? lol

DJ_Nastie_Ed

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
oh yeah...as for my crib. we've been thru this before. Its ROUGH out here man. Dont joke about that shit. I might end up with skin cancer, or drown in my crystal clear pool pissed on courvousier - if it wasnt for dem tanned bikini bodyguardettes i might actually have to worry.

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
No for real man, last time that blonde wit the tig ol bitties gave me a ma**age she really saved my life......  :wink:
But some f***ing ruff shit happened last time i was out that way.... I still cant understand Ed, that was straight frighteneing man, how can peeps live like that........... dont ever run out of Hennesy again OK 8)

syc

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
in the wise words of bra common
Though some of that shit y'all pop true it, I ain't relating
If I don't like it, I don't like it, that don't mean that I'm hating

:D so lets not fight my fellow peoples...
as 4 u ed when we gonna hurr some of ur newr works?

DJ_Nastie_Ed

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
eish..just reached 500.. Damn, it took a while. maybe i should run my mouth more often? expect a whole more bullshit posts....

...though....maybe not

DJ_Nastie_Ed

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Keep on pouring salt in the gaping wound. There is no possible way of apologizing. Me and my family have been shamed for eternity. Just havent had time to jump into th sword yet.....sorry bra. .... ill reconsider once this footma**age is done....

...err.....hurry up bitch

DJ_Nastie_Ed

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
I am havin so much fun cant control myself neither..... this situation feels awkwardly familiar. Been a while...back to late night a**ignments listenin to GHFM.

Syc: ummmm.... started makin beats again recently. been 5 months. ill post another sampler up soon once i racked a couple together.

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Yeah some Deja Vu huh?
I think I know why the bitch cant do the foot ma**age right... it must all this old soul and r&b i'm playing, the bitches get into the romantic mood and cant concentrate on doing what they told.....this stupid ho keeps on missing the spot on my lower back where I need it.....those damns triple D's must be gettin in the way, I think I'm na try me a small titty/big a** bitch 2morro.......excuse me, just gotta unleash my pimp hand to re-educate this heifer. 8)

DJ_Nastie_Ed

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
you were right..... i slapped some headphones on the bitch. put in some cheesy house and now she's workin it like a mutha. f***ing models.

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Yah models straight pissed me off man....always expecting me to do things for them....like remembering their names.....man I have trouble remembering my sistahs name!!!
Yah just extremely attractive and horny normal girls for me from now on.they're so dam grateful to be allowed to touch me.I like that 8)

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
Hey Ed, congrats on going gold with 500 posts. :wink: Tight.As for that Khalill remix.........lemme see what I can do.I know HIPE'd be bout it.Would be nice for real.

Btw, u peeps are too funny man. :lol:
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

“I’m not a star, and I don’t want to be a star. Stars fall. I’m an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

DJ_Nastie_Ed

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
I am overcome by your great heart. God Bless your soul. Yo bitches are lucky to have you.

....women are really not that bad. There are many things they can be used for beside ma**ages, cooking and cleaning. Didnt they invent lingerie?

*me looks left n right. Blakhroze not in sight* phew...