Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

OPTICAL ILLUSION

Stone the Dave

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
Just bought my optical illusion disc today. Was super excited about it. Ran thru the cd peeping the tracks. Damn the shit is dissappointing. Battlecat is a battling cat lately with beats. They're dissapointing. Sorry for what I'm about to say. Even the Nyambz beats were not up to his normal standards (unless if he gave the a cheap {cost wise} beat).

I don't know maybe I'm coming down with a hip hop flu. Must be the house music i've been listening to lately and EXAM STRESS  :x  I can't seem to enjoy the album except for Definitive moments. Heard it on radio the 1st time- I thought it was some cats from the states.

Listen to the disc and hear 4 ya self. No disrespect but I expecting a higher quality disc.
hawelution CC. The ultimate IT Solution.

Tek

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
What is it called? Maybe peeps are expecting too much. I do not discard an album after a few listens, i let it stay and grow on me (Unless its GURU version 7).
Haven't heard this.. got definitive and Thoughts iLLustrated, definitive is O.K though it becomes quite monotonous, which is expected for an album mainly produced by one person but whatever anyone says, X-Rate and Golden Shovel hold that album down, creating some crazy bangers on that one, especially "a hundred times to a mil", love that joint.so I guess i`ll have to listen to the album first then cop it if its O.K., i'm sure its not that bad. :wink:

Stone the Dave

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
Yo Tef, the album's called "the offering". it's cool but I had higher expections. For me normally with S.A. hip hop songs don't grow on me. When I listen to the tracks It has to hit me right there. I need to feel it. This will be the 1st album that i'll have to wait till it grows on me. I get to listen to much material house and hip hop so waiting for an album to grow on me will take weeks cos I'll listen to it when I'm in a hip hop mood.
hawelution CC. The ultimate IT Solution.

truthkid

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
niggas been waitin long for that album.. and to hear such comments is jus disapntn.. but i'm gettin that ish tomorrow, will let ya'll know how i feel. And i gotta say>> hope ya niggas are bullshitn or hatin or some kak along those kak lines.. l8r
roete aan almal tehuis

Tek

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
I also aint heard it but i hope its banger, will get mine very soon. Jus thinking, wouldn't it be supa if optical went over 25 000 copies with their sound stilll intact?

kinetik

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
not really a fan of theirs but i am a fan of Golden shovel. i heard one nyambz track on there and thort that shit was dope.