Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

can rage be fair

dintebza

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
i was just checking out the rage website and i saw they just did album reviews. now that got me thinking..isnt there no conflict there..coz i mean really could they ever give prokid's album a 9 and verb a 5...dontthink so which is probabaly why they never review their own albums anyway...but i see they gave chomee a 2..now i dont know her..neva heard of her..and i kno coming from 999 she is probably lucky to have a 2.but thats besides the point.the point is why are they reviewing these wack albums and not good stuff...i mean a lot of good hip hop material is on the shelves but they aint saying shit..no reviews on prokid..hidden force..etc

machiavella

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
just for starters i'm not defending rage and i don't work for them....but i used to review cds for jhb live and the way it works it that you get cds from record companies,so you don't really get to source out the cds you choose to review...they come to you, so you can't spend your own money buying cds so that you can review them..

Maria and them are doing an good job ,and you find that you get a lot of the not so popular stuff and often whack cds 'cause the record companies are tryin to get them out there..

as for them being objective...hell yeah...they're proffesionals and being objective goes with the job...  8) just keep an open mind and besides ...reviewing cds is not exactly the greatest job in the world ...it hard to find the words when all you wanna say is, this cd is whack :!:
If you are irritated by every rub,how will you be polished?" Rumi