Confusing shit!!!

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-11
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop
yep ONLY in THE UNITED SOUTH OF AFRICA...HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  8)  8)

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Where Syntactic @?
We awaiting him on these hurrr bords getting his E-Gangsta on  (remember the T-Bo touch incident?...) :twisted:

Trusenz

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.trusenz.com
If you're young, ambitious and coming up thats fine. But don't think that getting slick-tongued cats to remix your intentions will convince the knowledgable ma**es otherwise. Get the f*** out of here. I've heard better rap from a woodpecker than that garbage. Yes, Garbage. Shit that should be picked up on Tuesdays on the curb next to their CD. On a lighter note, I do hope that bank account got long OOOOOOOOHHHHS!!! Cause in the real world...........It aint happening!!!

My f***ing head hurtz!!!
heck out Nomadsland at www.trusenz.com
Feel the music...Let it play
TRU_

Trusenz

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
Quote from: "TekofTonix"
I hate it when BITCHNIGGAS always send their messages thru other people instead of showing up a nds letting us know who they are, So what if i think Entity is wack, they still wack, i won't go out and buy an album jus because some toddler began writing rhymes in preschool, i buy music because i sampled it and found out that i like it, f***, take the criticism and get the f*** outta here. To whoever wrote that artcle, I went through the album, i said above it will go down with Yo-Tv fans, I won't buy it, I don't like what i heard, im sure somebody else will, hence probably they'd win a sama.
:roll:

And whats up with the attack on backpackers and all, they work very hard as well, they just don't have stinking rich parents, hence they build THEIR own entity, not handed down. and you still say we shud go support your toddlers. I Say  f*** YOU 8) :roll:
Now put that in your pipe and smoke it Beeeeeyyyyaaaaaaatch!!!
TRU_

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
:roll: Tate you always wanna be startin sumthin.... if you'll re-read my 1st post, you'd see I dont even know these cats, i aint heard a whole track of theirs, I simply posed a question and many of our colleagues here on the AG aired opinions, which is their right. If the guy affiliated felt it was "A thinly veiled attack" then thats what he's feelin...frankly I don't see why these guys should even be givin a f*** what any of us think if they doin great... like I said, I wish I had those resources....I don't hate these kids... I don't even know these kids.
the manager guy talks about how they found a new way to pimp the system which allowed them to find the mad cash required to make their great looking vid........ I wish he'd spread that info round.
Hey if they didn't get their folks to pay for the exposure they've gotten fine... he says they signed, but I didn't get who to....who are these new money players who obviously got cash?
I'm always shaky on the longevity of really young artists in any genre, In sa we've only had one child artist able to take a career past puberty mzambiya and even he's been quiet for more than a year.
In the US, only Bow Wow's been able to take his career past puberty, and he had an endorsement from Oprah, and an a**ociation with DTP and Birdy from the Cash Money family so they found the crazy cash they spent on his new album.........now these entity cats don't seem to have any big name affiliations, and I don't see the reason the guy should get so defensive when I innocently wonder about how these cats came up so quick....you'd figure they'd be proud of that....
I'd love to have haters, it means you doin sumthin right enuff to warrant jealousy.
Why shouldn't I be allowed to know more about these kids than whats in their bio?
WHy sould it matter whether I or anybody on the AG likes their stuff or not... the manager guy was very quick to point out that they were discovered performing to more peeps than the AG has registered members... so what do our opinions matter?
If their music is that tight, then it won't matter what we say about them...and if they reckon just reading our opinions is going to dissuade a significant market from purchasing their album they don't think much about their market.....or their music.
In fact they should thank us for all the exposure we've just given them right here...cos now at least a few peeps are going to give their album a listen to see if we spoutin shit or not.
So, becos I'm willing to be the bigger man, I'll simply say "My pleasure"... I won't even invoice them.

Done
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

Tek

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Man, you're a god when it comes to this type of situations..WORD!

SubTopic

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
why you gotta hate on folks who got cash?  you gotta respect people who can make it, coz it's not easy getting rich. RICH PEOPLE ARE BETTER THAN YOU.  THEY ARE MORE DISCIPLINED THAN YOU.  THEY DESERVE MONEY MORE THAN YOU DO.  LOOK IN THE MIRROR THE NEXT TIME AND ASK YOURSELF, WHY ARE YOU POOR?  IT'S NOT BECAUSE OF THEM, IT'S BECAUSE OF YOUR HABITS YOU DUMB f***.
 the rich folks are the ones with balls, the people who got courage to take risks and reap the rewards.  ya'll broke a** punks , all you do is cry and moan.  JEALOUSY is not nice.  get a grip people.  i actually like this group.  some of their shit is seriously better than most of the underground garbage put out here today.  

if theres anyone you must be angry wit, be angry wit your broke a** parents who go through life with their tales between their legs.

now technically / skill wise what the f*** is wrong with the song?  tell me!

YOU MUST LEARN!!!!!

KONFAB

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Quote from: "SubTopic"
RICH PEOPLE ARE BETTER THAN YOU.  THEY ARE MORE DISCIPLINED THAN YOU.  THEY DESERVE MONEY MORE THAN YOU DO.  LOOK IN THE MIRROR THE NEXT TIME AND ASK YOURSELF, WHY ARE YOU POOR?  IT'S NOT BECAUSE OF THEM, IT'S BECAUSE OF YOUR HABITS YOU DUMB f***.
8O
ttp://www.myspace.com/artikulatekonfab
http://www.myspace.com/writersblockcrew

the antePENultimate columnist with WRITERS BLOCK

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
f*** YOU SUB-TROPIC! rich people are not better than anyone. what, are you parents working the garden and kitchen for entity's folks or something? so what if you have a few cents  - that still don't change the fact that you suck. a little money don't mean shit.

tek, syntactic and trusenz were all on point - so what if there's only a handful of us registered on the AG. i'm sure that your attack on the AG doesn't mean that you'll stop dreaming of having one of your boy band's songs produced by some producers here on the AG -  NYAMBZ, D-Planet, BecomingPhill, Ootz the Afronaut and Eraze. hell, methinks that the anonymous respondent hasn't even seen more than 200 people gathered at an even except for when pirates versus chiefs on the tube - let alone a crowd of 6000 strong. i would like to know how many of the 6000 people were there to see entity since they the headliners and shit?  Mr Manager/ Representative/ Knob-gobbler Sir, please tell us who else was on the bill. what event was this? how long was their set? or were they a filler? and Mr Manager, you won't be responding to any idiot here - many people here know the industry very well and many of us have been in it long enough to know what a crowd of 6000 doesn't look like. mr representative sir, so when can we expect your trio of rising stars to do the cover of Ricardo's I Love You Daddy? so they got favourable reviews from Metro (you can't take them seriously - they've got as much street cred as felicia), Yfm (well they not perfect), Hype (Snap said Don't Believe the Hype) and i'm not gonna mention the others you mentioned. you asked what we was doing for hip hop at 16 - well my response would be that many of us here were getting our feet wet and paying our dues. we were loving the form in order to master is on our level and know what it's about. we were studying the legends of hip hop and exploring music - hence the vast and varying styles that are before you here today. ask the producers here and they'll tell you where they get their influences from - people your mouseketeers have never heard from but heard of. the same question can be asked of you - what were you doing for hip hop at 16? so your boys got a nomination for a Kora - all power to you and them for that matter. where's the groundwork? where's the dues? maybe they have performed for six months to little nymphettes from the burbs at house parties and school halls. you know what - you just a dick rider yourself. in spite of all that you think and say of us - entity will suck and should they win a Kora award, they will still suck but you don't have to like it, but the truth remains. and this is an open invitation for you to join the AG and help us reach that magical 6000 figure and maybe then someone else like you would take our statements and criticisms more seriously - but until then  f*** YOU VERY MUCH! :wink:

One.

***This one's for the freedom to tell people that they suck***
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

2Stoned

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
Well BOO f***in HOO... Soccer playin yadda yadda yadda giving up  u're dream for Hip Hop oh My heart bleeds...since I remember changing my 'career' paths ever so often when I was a little 16year old. Soccer player today astronaut 2morrow etc etc.

I wudn't say shit about closet cases if I was some faggot  still playing broken telephone...what are you the invisible man?? Shit dude (nameless rep) GET A LIFE. :roll:  Y shud u care about a mere 1574 wen u've got 6000 or is math another problem 4 u?? Jislaaik it  jy maak naar.
ts a bitch wakin up to find that this is it..
But I do love bitches

Tek

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Sup my borther subtopic, no need to start a SUBTOPIC within this topic. we all would love to have those resources as syntactic said, we not hatin at the fact that this kid's parents got dough, we only bringing their skills and grind into question. This might have been derailed by the e-slappin we gave to that nemby-pemby known as their manager. I got this for you:

(Rawkus Records)
Started by three rich kids (one of whom is the son of media giant Rupert Murdoch), Rawkus Records ushered in the hiphop underground in 1997 with Company Flow's CD Funcrusher Plus and Mos Def's single "Universal Magnetic." The 1998 release of Soundbombing, a compilation of the label's best singles of 1997, established Rawkus' reputation as the home of "hardcore hiphop."

You will realise most of us loved this label and its artists resurrecting a cetain era in hip hop. Err, now I wud like you to reconsider those words you obviously vomited in the height of the moment.

I mean really, i got nothin personal wit this kids, this is the net for goodnesssakes, get over ur selves people. I mean, if i really didn't like this kids, I'd buy their album, get as many CDr's, burn this shit and give it out for free. Now lets come down kids, no need to get emotional.

:roll:

mulmens

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Correction, I think: Wasn't Rawkus around before Co. Flow?
eace means Love

Nappy Head
http://www.getitfree.net/xcgegnns

Tek

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Am not sure, my source might be wrong or not..but point i was stressing was the ownerz

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Hahah,, this discussion is mad funny :)

If I remember correctly, Syn was originally asking how this group had come out of nowhere to become Kora Award nominees. If you ignore all the inflammatory rhetoric about 'backpackers' (and other emotional nonsense), the manager dude was simply explaining that part of a record company's marketing drive is making sure their artists are entered for awards. The Koras (unlike say the MTV Awards) require artists to fill in forms and pay money to enter. Being nominated for an award looks good on an artist's bio and gets the artist a lot of exposure. To quote G-SUS, It's just showbiz :)

Let's not be nasty to these Entity kids though,,, they're just having some fun making pop music,,, nothing wrong with that. Good luck to them.

Trusenz

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
Everyone sees what they want to see. But with music we make people see what they can't. Or at least think they can't. We contribute to our society's well being by raising red flags for all to see the danger that lies around the bend they're heading for. And we ask little in return except a similar contribution from anyone a**uming a similar post. And the rrspect of those who have come to understand us for who we are. But my opinion is as good as my gut-feeling verbalized so thus stand uncorrected and Tru....The madness of the industry and it's demands on the demise of innocent, unwitting kids like Entity saddens me. It's become the right thing to do to filter out the essence and bring forth a "carbon copy" of reality to share with the whippersnappers and teeniboppers alike. I was 16 too once. And I was still in love with hip hop. But most importantly, I've dedicated my life to the upliftment of myself and my constituency. And I'll be damned if that effort gets filed in the same drawer labeled "Dues Paid" with half hearted efforts from anyone. Believe anything you want to...just believe in what real first then at least you have a platform to build from boys.....
Easy_
TRU_