Confusing shit!!!

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
yeah,, i hear what you're saying tru.

...although i still can't hate on these kids just cause their label manager is trying to pa** them off as real hip hop.

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Hey Dp, I'm wit you man..  I asked a simple question and everybody got all worked up. Seems you and Tek were the only people to read my entire posts and digest them.......Seems my curiosity sparked a firestorm,... still do wonder why the manager chap got so worked up over a forum post tho? Does this mean we got a whole bunch more clout than we think? I wonder if anybody realises I haven't once actually directly attacked Entity, I just wanna know more about them, shouldn't their management see that as a good thing?
But you know Dp, I really think it would be killa amusing to see these arguments unfold in the flesh...do you figure anybody would get as worked up if they had to express to someones face.
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

Tek

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Well i'm short tempered, so i stay of public arguements, when iget worked up, which i seldom do, i jus leave the scene or then...

Trusenz

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
    • http://www.trusenz.com
If maybe by that Syn you meant "is this just talk" then no...In the flesh I'd probably have more to say.But how much can a nigga like me say to a 16 year old cat without someone getting offended. Then I'm a bully. Catch 22. But on the real...the initial post was real and sparked a conversation that left "manager boy" in a tough spot. And when he took defensive tactics by mouthpiecing, that sparked a riot. *Remember June 16, 1976*. Call me crazy but I think you have to be an MC to understand what the undertone to the whole shit was. A spade is a spade......If you replace Entity...with a couple of other names......it kinda drives my point home!
Bless_
heck out Nomadsland at www.trusenz.com
Feel the music...Let it play
TRU_

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
managerdude's exaggeratedly emotional defense of his boys obviously means that he has come up against a lot of criticism before reading this thread - it seems like a touchy subject :)

Tek

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
I think peeps are dissing his boyband, which is quite sad. :cry:  :cry:

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
8O

WHAT THE f***!!!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

KnoLejEternal

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
there seems to be ALOT of unwarranted hate

eish people

have any of you heard more than 2 tracks by these guys??
even one track?

i think, if anything, judgements should be made on there music...
ALL their music. not just the video or the radio single.

go and LISTEN to there cd.

then post criticisms on their MUSIC.

this stuff is all going in circles,
i think they deserve some constructive critisism.
they are after all SA hip hop artists and from what iv gathered the attitude on this website is usually to promote and uplift hip hop that is our own.

my 2 sence

TATEguru

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hiphocalypse.co.nr
Skwatta Kamp on 5fm bigging up Entity saying the video debated on here is one of the best videos in Africa... :?
Does anyone care who wins this?..
r Hyde to your Dr Jekyl

Gwee

• Guppie
    • View Profile
I dont actually..
Its pretty dumb..
Especially how they all being so loud..
hanks baby, you make my life so much better...
With this ring and our lives ahead of us..
I promise to always love you and be faithful...
I love you...

TATEguru

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hiphocalypse.co.nr
Entity gon be on after SK should be interesting to finally hear from them directly instead of throught their management.
Hope Kamza asksthe right questions...

*waits anxiously with HATERade in hand*
r Hyde to your Dr Jekyl

Tek

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Haua Tate, leave those kids alone, they jus tryna eat, drink and get laid like the rest of us.

Oh, Is Skwattakamp still around? i haven't heard from them in a long long time. Anybody who managed to get the skwattakampeyn album with Mastersip and ammargeddon still holding S.K firmly, wud appreciate it if anyone cud up that one on yousendit or megaupload, that album shud be rereleased for us who still stuck on khut en joyn and refuse to move forward, twas too nice.

jahfish

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jahfish.com
Quote from: "TekofTonix"
Haua Tate, leave those kids alone, they jus tryna eat, drink and get laid like the rest of us.

Oh, Is Skwattakamp still around? i haven't heard from them in a long long time.

they've just been on 5fm tonite ....

to a french/german dude like me, it just sounds like some down south / US track .... nothing special, super studiosound keys, discotheque shit .... and some lyrics i've heard before .... nothing i'd bump in my walkman ...

[attachment deleted by admin]
ack in berlin >>>

the deejay is the screendesigner is the artist is the graphic a**istance is the audiovisual freedom fighter is the fish

www.jahfish.com

Tek

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Yo Jah, thats the one i'm tryna avoid as much as possible, thats of their 5th album, i think, correct me if i'm wrong, i'm looking for skwattakampeyn which shud be their second album, after the skwattakpcompilation, it was really nice sounding.

jahfish

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jahfish.com
it's just the track they played on the radio ...  someone hook us up with the good tracks  ;)
ack in berlin >>>

the deejay is the screendesigner is the artist is the graphic a**istance is the audiovisual freedom fighter is the fish

www.jahfish.com