A knock at the door

Nar8iv · 13 · 2694

Nar8iv

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/scott_williams/
:D
So I wipe my feet on the carpet & come in 2 africa's gateway.
(Phew) see Mic - I stopped hesitating & did it.(Sam & Claire r well)

I'm an amateur photographer (in the respect that I'm not doing it as a dayjob.) I 'm looking for opportunities to document hiphop on as many levels as possible....AND FINALLY GET PAID.Samples of my work can be seen @ www.flickr.com/photos/scott_williams

I shot the hiphop connected funkshin from start 2 finish.you should see some soon right here.(depending on whether blunt mag decided to use some of my images or not.)...i will explain another time.

I used to want to be an MC , i put down 2 tracks with MIC STONE in a crew called "three deep", but when i became a father i became disillusioned with the moralities & so on....

I'm klaa gepraat now.
Mail me!

The Rappa Rapscallion 6

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
hey scott,,,

welcome to AG!

i'm definitely going to be in touch.

hold tight.

Dp::

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
If ya'lls don't know........................... the young hungry rugged emcee killa MIC STONE is still around in a more mature, more thoughtful guise... he's gone MADD. :wink:
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
ah-ha,,, now that is interesting!

the MADD one is a dark horse indeed :)

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
SO the Stone'd legacy lives on in the hearts of many..........ok, in mine only. :lol:

Welcome Mr Williams, to our underground lair.........take a seat and enjoy the show.Ok, well, everything is pretty much above ground.......I was overdoing it there.How's that for mature, Syn? :wink:

But no doubt, Witness is the biz.He's got the madd skill and madd insights.Dp, he's that next ish.I still think he's one of the best emcee's never to drop.Now he's manifested his talent visually........and ready to drop.I hope them Blunters used ur pics.The new mag's out and they got info on that HHConnected, so it'd be worth to see.
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

的知 not a star, and I don稚 want to be a star. Stars fall. I知 an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

Nar8iv

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
thanks for the warm welcome....

Rapscallion 6 : RESPEK MY BROE!

Syntatic : I know he's gone MADD , ek en hy swop info en sluk koffie party vrydae aane. :P That pic , is it you?

DPlanet : My hands are sweaty with anticipation.I was blown away by your boys DRIEMANSKAP @ HIPHOP CONNECTED!

you all will be seeing A LOT more of me.

shot.

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Witness my Fitness!!!! It is indeed I, pimpin ALL OVER THE WORLD via the internet.
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

2Stoned

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
Hey Witness your work is brilliant.
Much respek on how you dignify your subjects - Mornig tea is my favourite. just outta interest what was the aerial view of the VW's did they actually form summin? or was it jus fancy parkin?

Jislaaik dis beautiful. Ok there are some things I dont get but thats OK.
ts a bitch wakin up to find that this is it..
But I do love bitches

Tek

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Man, you're work is beautiful, your photos got some crazy emotions in 'em, damn its really true that a picture says a 1000 words!

Welcome

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Yep, thats my boy.He is the real deal.Man that Morning Tea is just on that next level.How'd u capture that moment cuz.I havent seen that one before.

Also, luv the Stop the confusion pic.Brilliant.

的知 not a star, and I don稚 want to be a star. Stars fall. I知 an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

Nar8iv

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
nuff respekt to all the heavy hitters/verbal atom splitters who use their weapons of trade , their tongues to pay homage to this lowly observer who pensively watches.

2stoned : it was coincidence - those were for the roadshow for the gti 5 -it was for the ikapa leg.i actually went to capture the architecture of the cticc..the rest is history.i love my work to encourage dialogue, so u not understanding gives me the opportunity to chat with you on a human level holler at me on a private message if u want.

TekofTonix - very much love.its hard work to put across the correct message, i'm glad i have reached you."where our creations are the beginning of our immortality we must becareful what we leave behind to speak for us."
see you around.

MaddStone.I was waiting to cross paths with you here.You know how my soul is linked to my daughter.I am ALWAYS watching her for fear I mis something as a daddy , being there as a photographer, no sorry man , as a documentarian is just an added bonus.

[/i][/b]

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Witness in silence"
I am ALWAYS watching her for fear I mis something as a daddy , being there as a photographer, no sorry man , as a documentarian is just an added bonus.[/i][/b]

Respect cuz. :wink: