Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

ENTITY - what you guys think??

SolitaryNative

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-4
  • Feature now Defunct
    • View Profile
I know the whole Entity squad.  Their manager is from creative kingdom and trus he's not gay.  The post was from a representative, me.

Maybe my post was out of hand on some levels and I'm not bigger than an apology.  I just expect heads to be bigger than hating and bigger than bitching.  Simple.  If anything I said offended you then sorry (backpacks etc...) for you but you know yourself that putting in work is putting in work.

I'm not here to beef.  The scene is more important than me and my views so whatever.  Just hate the fact that cats speak shit about shit they don't know.  Read your Sun Tzu.  Peace :arrow:

LazySamuel

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hiphop.nu/
you people just too far up the a** crack to know what the f***s going on?

yeah i know mang, its hardcore to hate on cats that going places you not. im gonna say, to me, their raps are unreal and overdone and their approach is lacking in the funky fresh department, the same old same. but they cool cats. never heard of giving props?

get a collonic
imminy rickets aka curse pettersson

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +11/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.google.com
Anybody saying these niggaz is wack is plain hatin I checked them out on the wildroom and heard A.K.A freestyle damn too dope then I copped thier album Yesterday and I absolutely love it. To me it is better than most commercial albums that have come out from the SA hip hop scene.
Damn and Vice Versa has an incredible flow and wordplay style, the rhymes is on point the beats is on point but I still think they should have used Nyambz or Battlekat to lace them up with a few string beats.
Hott traxx to check out:
1st lesson
Take it by force
1st gear
whoa
Touch and go
I’ve got my Learn, Build, Grow T-shirt on
9 tha Pedigree