Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

New Hidden forces Video

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
Hip hop video or borderline ameteur pron vid?? Its bad enough that we've adopted an american accent in rapping, but it seems like a few individuals are taking the whole western commercial hip hop culture thing a little too far. Half naked women in videos, broadcast on African television! Things have really changed over the years. The question of good 'african cultural morals' comes up. Its not that im trying to bomb these cats and their video. Ish just has me asking the question of what could possibly be next?
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

jahfish

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jahfish.com
they will be some SA-50 cents copy, probably a white eminem copy at some point ... and many more things we dont like ...

the media is a f***in big machine that u cant really stop. dont waiste too much energy try to fight that.

accept it, and make sure that there is also some south african mf dooms and masta aces ...  it is important to support those who dont have the big media tool behind them. with the internet nowadays, everyone has more ways to promote himself and to get in touch with promoters, labels and other artists ...

the Sa community should make sure to devellop their own "hiphop", organise and share resources, try to make events happen as much as possible. find people from outside who will contribute and help!
ack in berlin >>>

the deejay is the screendesigner is the artist is the graphic a**istance is the audiovisual freedom fighter is the fish

www.jahfish.com

TATEguru

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hiphocalypse.co.nr
If they look & move like the ladies in R.Kelly's low Wind Vid then I aint got no issues.. :twisted:
r Hyde to your Dr Jekyl

Stone the Dave

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
I, personally, prefer seeing African women either half naked or whatever than them American chicks- feels more realistic to me. People don't mind watching American chicks on video half naked but are quick to talk about "morality" when it comes to our own women showing a lil' flesh on tv. SABC is quick to dismiss S.A. video for nudity issues yet play American video with far worst nudity. Talk about double standards. Is this another sympton of African inferiority hidden behind morality? What morality- at the rate at whick people are fukcing, ur Vilikazi's, pastors, you and many more- what African morality. We've been already brainshwashed dude. Our African morality is fading away. Watch tv u hear of a Father raping thier own 3 months baby- where's African morality there? All this high rape, AIDS cases-what morality? I wonder to what extent would you say fleshy video are contributing to  degrading of our morality? E-tv does a better job at that-"Emmenuelle" rings a bell? Talk about soft pron on tv- thats the beast we should be fighting with all guns blazing. Word
hawelution CC. The ultimate IT Solution.

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/
Quote from: "Stone the Dave"
I, personally, prefer seeing African women either half naked or whatever than them American chicks- feels more realistic to me. People don't mind watching American chicks on video half naked but are quick to talk about "morality" when it comes to our own women showing a lil' flesh on tv. SABC is quick to dismiss S.A. video for nudity issues yet play American video with far worst nudity. Talk about double standards. Is this another sympton of African inferiority hidden behind morality? What morality- at the rate at whick people are fukcing, ur Vilikazi's, pastors, you and many more- what African morality. We've been already brainshwashed dude. Our African morality is fading away. Watch tv u hear of a Father raping thier own 3 months baby- where's African morality there? All this high rape, AIDS cases-what morality? I wonder to what extent would you say fleshy video are contributing to  degrading of our morality? E-tv does a better job at that-"Emmenuelle" rings a bell? Talk about soft pron on tv- thats the beast we should be fighting with all guns blazing. Word

Your thoughts are all over man or rather your post is too muddled,

whats your basis of african morality? i just find it funny that your the whole issue of morality revolves around f***ing and random acts of pervasion.

@Mugabe i just think music mirrors what happens in society not the other way around, though in some cases its mostly blantant American influence affecting choices people make
BNTS
Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...
Meyer Hawthorne-Strange arrangement
Washed outLife of leisure

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
I guess this is more an issue of individuality than anything else. After all this is a  forum, and the purpose of the post was just to hear what other people thought of the matter. My concerns and feelings about the deteriorating state of society and my beliefs of what "real hip hop" should be and sound like can only go as far as the thaughts in my head. Any other attempt i could make would obviously be futile coz everybody is entitled to their own opinions,and in cases where they arent, you cant change the way they think or feel about certain things.

[/quote]accept it, and make sure that there is also some south african mf dooms and masta aces ... it is important to support those who dont have the big media tool behind them. with the internet nowadays, everyone has more ways to promote himself and to get in touch with promoters, labels and other artists ...

Unfortunatly this is all we can do. I honestly believe forums like AG are a start. Thanx 4 the feed back.One!
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

Stone the Dave

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Msanii_XL"
Your thoughts are all over man or rather your post is too muddled, whats your basis of african morality? i just find it funny that your the whole issue of morality revolves around f***ing and random acts of pervasion.

Well my morality issue resovles around sex becos the context on the initial post was around half naked women. thus I'm talking about morality from that context. Rather that blab about morality on the broad i rather stay within the context of the original post "sexual issues withing video" which automatically spills within sexual acts.

Gwee

• Guppie
    • View Profile
Eh,
Sex sells..
What can we say..

But really,
Proritise with that,
If it sells, make it..
And its not right to display girls or women in that way,
But at the end of the day,
They justr making money right?  :)
hanks baby, you make my life so much better...
With this ring and our lives ahead of us..
I promise to always love you and be faithful...
I love you...

Stone the Dave

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Amen  :)

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I haven't seen the Video my self! but i have watched pron, actually i watch it on a regular. I have not heard the track myself! but i have heard / seen a performance by Hidden force at the Ba**line and the tracks they had were boarderline kwaito and i was not intrested.

I think Magaoza and Malebza are dope..so? well if the girls are pretty and are shaking they a**es and seem to enjoy it and them Hidden cats aint putting gats to they head...well f*** it! if we gonna rap like the westerners why stop there..no-one gives a shit no more, it more like the Norm..i was in DBN this weekend my 14 year old niece is telling and i quote"Baggy gear is the shit! f*** those who hate!" so i am really traumatised! so if someone is gonna spoil/exploit theSA or African teens and youth you bet your sweet-a** it better be cats that i can track down without having to fly to the states..I am traumatised!!!

anyway since i have started going on my rant i might as well go all out!, this shit had me in dire strits man, my lttle daugter is like 3 and she was shaking her a** to some f***ing recylced garbage on TV..sining along to shit like "I don't want no gold digger" garbage on TV! i was like IS THIS THE extent "hip Hop" has grown and i am thinking but this is noot the "Hip Hop" that i got into this shit for, shit i'll bump mad records for my kid, shit i was even playing the Burning Spear for her coz music is supposed to inspire and build hows it gonna do that if it telling 14 years olds to strip?

f***ing Americans..so anyway If we gonna go Stupid i'd rather have African looking bitches half naked as opposed to American cosmeticlly adjusted models and more importantly the guys singing this shit are within easy access you never know when i'm gonna be in the Club with a shot gun while you perform that shit!

*sigh* anyway! Its different when its someone elses daughter I hear you say? you briCK of ALL motherf***ers SHIT??? FALL BACK!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.