• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
1. That "Sprung" song by that R&B singer (I dont give a damn what his  
    name is, I've been shocked to see that they've been still playing that
    damn song since the summer. When I came back to the States, last
    week they were still playing it!!!)

2. Holla Back -Gwen Stefani : Most annoying song of the Summer

3 The Whisper Song- Ying Yang Twinz: Dumb song (all whispering)

4. Any Reggaeton song*

Last year's annoying jams

I wanna beat the ish** out of my sister for making me listen to these songs in her car (at the time I was in the process of getting a drivers licence)

5. Thining of you- TI and Jazzy Pha

6. Hey ma- Ca**idy (I gotta say, that song was as bad as the rest of the
    songs on his first CD)

*I used to like Reggaeton back in the day when most "gringos" (non Spanish speakers) never heard of it. There used to be cool artists like
El General from Panama and Vico C from Puerto Rico. This would be condidered Old School Reggaeton. El General has been around since 1990 but retired earlier this year. Today, White and Black gringos are jumping on it like crazy, turing the genre into ish** (Thanks to pop stations and MTV)

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
Thats Hey Ma Ca**idy track, I really thought it was some SA hip hop artist, til I heard him say his name.Then I was thinking that it seemed as though Swizz  jacked the south african sound for that track.
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

“I’m not a star, and I don’t want to be a star. Stars fall. I’m an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

TATEguru

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hiphocalypse.co.nr
Quote from: "MaddStone"
Thats Hey Ma Ca**idy track, I really thought it was some SA hip hop artist...

Not sure how "positive" this is?.. peeps need to change their pre-conceptions of SA hip hop.. :evil:
r Hyde to your Dr Jekyl

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I kinda like the sample or voice on Lonely..I hate that nigga voice though

Also Drop it Like its Hot is not that bad..I would go as far as to say it dope..but taste is a bitch.

Danny K + Mandoza.. ALL OF IT!!!!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

mulmens

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Sensai_Tate"
Quote from: "Deacon Frost"
I nominate play by david banner
WHAT KIND OF A RETARD BITES THE WHISPER SONG  :twisted:  :twisted:  8O  8O

This is the same song I nominated its actually called "Run"
Funny thing is as bitten as it is these flaky US consummers actually gobbled it up! :roll:

Actually it's called "Play", they just called it run because that was the radio edit. Kinda l like "legalise it" and "recognise it".
eace means Love

Nappy Head
http://www.getitfree.net/xcgegnns

emceeKasualT

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-14
  • The Forefather of your nuts
    • View Profile
    • 5th Floor
when in the States and a hip-hop head (most likely from the South) tells u about a new form of mixing hip-hop tracks called "Chopped and Screwed".. kindly decline the offer to listen to any of this garbage. Theres this new thing that theyre doing where they sloooooow tracks down at certain points... Sounds silly I know... but apparently theres a drug craze called 'pancakes and syrup' where dudes get f***ed off cough syrup and it makes your reflexes real slow.... So apparently this chopped and screwed music is what gets them off because the beats are slowed down and ur brain is slow so its a perfek fit. Worst shit I've ever heard. Too many shitty songs for me to name tho.. Im not even gonna go there.
lil niggaz they ain't around that powder
They ain't Super or Luigi or Mario, ain't found that power/
plus they couldn't spit fire if they found that flower.. You don't move white you lyin' dogg/
that's a neverending story without the white flying dog

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Hey I'm in the South & that stuff is f*cking ridiculous!
Good thing they typically only screw versions of BS songs like Mike Jones & Paul Wall.
Actually I recall a thread on here where Maddstone was sing ing the chopped & screwed praises..

emjay7

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
In 1998 a friend had a DJ Screw 'mixtape' CD, it was terrible then and the shit is still terrible 2day. A buddy of mine bought the last Devin the Dude album from some site ( hiphopsite or sandbox) and when he got it the shit was chopped and screwed.  The syrup is actually codeine.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
its not from this year but those two russian dykes TATU or something everything they've ever made has manged to piss me off considerably

That not good enough for ya?

emjay7

• AG Regular
    • View Profile

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "emjay7"
a** Like That is a kak song

co-sign like a mahf***a 8)

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
While I will agree that David Banner's "Play" is a pretty shitty track...I just saw the video on tv, with the sound off...I had my own soundtrack going and with good musical accompaniment.....SHEEEEEEETTTTTTTTT!!!!!  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O !!!!!!!!!!!!
Its true..in the South they are BOOTY-OLOGISTS.......DAM I nearly swallowed my tongue!and they all sweaty and caramel and milk chocolate and gettin they exercise in batty riders and sporty bras  8O  8O
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "syntactic"
While I will agree that David Banner's "Play" is a pretty shitty track...I just saw the video on tv, with the sound off...I had my own soundtrack going and with good musical accompaniment.....SHEEEEEEETTTTTTTTT!!!!!  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O !!!!!!!!!!!!
Its true..in the South they are BOOTY-OLOGISTS.......DAM I nearly swallowed my tongue!and they all sweaty and caramel and milk chocolate and gettin they exercise in batty riders and sporty bras  8O  8O

I just saw this shit last night and GOTDAMN THAT CHICK WITH THE BOXING GLOVES CAN KNOCK ME OUT ANYDAY!!!!! 8O  8O  8O

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
*shrugs*

actually... I like some of these songs

but only in a club-type setup ofcourse.
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Choosing the worst songs this year. Not even one Kwaito track mentioned. I wonder why. Perhaps people feel that Kwaito should not be mentioned because it should not be considered music. Or perhaps people feel that we must not be harsh on Kwaito since it’s “the South African version of Hip Hop” that’s also understandable AG ma**es. Just that I don’t agree with you.  I mean you can have a soft spot for Kwaito & still see that “sika lekhekhe” is rubbish. I also can’t stand “mawufuna uku jayiva woze Durban” Malaika’s song 2bob (20 cents) is also nonsense.There is Doc Shebeleza’s track (forgot the title. There are countless other kwaito tracks that could be mentioned. Perhaps did not mention Kwaito coz people want to wait for the year to come to an end before judging Kwaito tracks.  December is around the corner & every Tom, Dick & Kuku is going to release a Kwaito/House album. The worst is still to come . You’ve been warned.. Stay indoors this summer – coz Emataxini, emarankini, emakhoneni, badlala le number. the summer hit.
HA HAHA! That’s

Maybe people just don’t listen to Kwaito @ all. Understandable.
Hola seven!