Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

GOD OF WAR - PS2

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
i gotta say that this has got to be one the best games i've played ever. the graphics are super the storyline is f***ing brilliant and the platform is damn f***ing realistic.

the game is set in ancient greece with this spartan named kratos being the main character. kratos is a warrior and always wins his battles until he and his army come up against the barbarians and they are getting annihilated by these savages, and when kratos himself is about to die he calls on the son of zeus, ares (the god of war), to spare his and his men's life in exchange for kratos being his loyal servant for all time. ares wipes out the barbarians and kratos becomes forever endebted to ares that is until ares tricks kratos into killing his own family - his wife and daughter. kratos vows to make ares pay. it is at this point that kratos moves fromn athens where he speaks to the oracle, into combat with sirens, cyclopses, the undead, the medusa, a hydra, sand storms and pandoras box. it is a f***ing brilliant game and for me had to be the combat game of the year - if not the game of the year period - sorry gran turismo 4.
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Hey what can I say this shit is.......er........GODLY  8O

That not good enough for ya?

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Man don't you just love jamming your god blades down the throat of those f***ing minotaurs?!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:
Kratos is a mean a** bastard.....Seriously God of War and Devil May Cry 3 are the two greatest 3rd person action games I've ever played, freneticly paced and deep...AND f***ING DIFFICULT requiring a high skill level...everything a good game should be.
It has been and invariable a**et5 to my collection...thing is I been so busy of late I aint even had the time to spend no quality time with my PS2, I aint even scratched the surface of Soul Calibur 3, Tekken 5 and I'm not done with God of War yet...Serious Sam 2 is on order and so is Black (one of the most beautiful and gloriously destructive FPS to ever be released ) they say its the FPS to end this generation, we won't see better till PS3.
I'm even turning my girl into a gamer...Sony should really be paying me for this shit.
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
@ syn: i'm done with god of war and almost done with metal gear soild 3. haven't really paid much attention to bloodrayne. i have to say that the greatest disappointment of the last year or so has to be driv3r  - that game just made me wanna hurl. and then there was the hitman - i got used to this because it's much darker than driv3r. the fifa 2006 is not bad either - i'm waiting for the getaway 3 coming out soon.

you know that kratos is a bad a**. and turning your girl into a serious gamer too is pure genius, my girl won't even bother with shit. tuesday she stopped me from getting some more games and i had to select some music with her - dude that was just foul of her to do.
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "syntactic"

PS2, I aint even scratched the surface of Soul Calibur 3,

I'm gonna sound like a fanboy but f***a namco for f***ing up the god Hwang  :twisted: he's not a shade close to the UBER GODLINESS that he was in soul Calibur 1 *go to any arcade and you'll know whats up* instead they gave him the weak a** generic movelist  8O  :x  :x

That not good enough for ya?