• AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

KONFAB

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
:lol: yeah peeps need to distinguish betw homosexuals and metrosexuals -> it's quite widespread nowadays for straight cats to go thru all these regimes tryna look more pretty... i for 1 am sceptical abt cats who take it there with the manicures and make-up but they say we need to me more concerned abt the homophobes -> are more likely the ones with latent issues with their sexuality... :roll:  f*** DAT! me i'm NO HOMO
ttp://www.myspace.com/artikulatekonfab
http://www.myspace.com/writersblockcrew

the antePENultimate columnist with WRITERS BLOCK

Beaker

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mg.co.za
No homo” is the most misused and annoying phrase of the year

even worse when somebody use it in a real conversation :roll:

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Eric johnson is straight up fag, No homo  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

That not good enough for ya?

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Quote from: "KONFAB"
:lol: yeah peeps need to distinguish betw homosexuals and metrosexuals -> it's quite widespread nowadays for straight cats to go thru all these regimes tryna look more pretty... i for 1 am sceptical abt cats who take it there with the manicures and make-up but they say we need to me more concerned abt the homophobes -> are more likely the ones with latent issues with their sexuality... :roll:  f*** DAT! me i'm NO HOMO

I'm saying though jus coz a brother be on some getting his chest hairs waxed the fuq off so his shorty can do what she does with the body chocolate without getting hair caught in her teef dont mean he on some gay isht does it?!..

METROSEXUALS of the world UNITE!

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
You mean Cam'Ron's NOT a HOMO :?:  :?:  :?:  :?: ......well I'll be damned  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
But seriously folks...come on, you can't tell me that anybody other than Dipset takes that "no homo" shit seriously..... its gotta be a joke....its just sum ignant nigga shit....but wait, this is the US we talkin bout :?  OK, so at least nobody outside of the US takes it seriously rite?

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Frankly, i got too much important stuff to deal with on a daily to give a f*** about other peoples sexuality... I doubt any gay guy is gonna confuse me for a compatriot, and if he does, i'll very quickly and firmly convey that he's sniffing the wrong dogs a**. other than that, if you wanna make use of the new masculine beauty treatments around, f***it, its yo cash. I'm too pretty as it is, so I juts make sure i'm clean and smell good, but i do exfoliate every now and then cos it makes for easy shaves, i aint got time for shaving bumps...
And also the visual of Tate screaming like a bitch when they rip the hair from his chest on that wax strip is too dam funny.... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

crus-ou

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Quote from: "syntactic"
I'm too pretty as it is, so I juts make sure i'm clean and smell good, but i do exfoliate every now and then cos it makes for easy shaves, i aint got time for shaving bumps...

Ayeye Pretty Boy  :D  :D  :D

careful tho that does sound a bit Gay plus you are in the Cape...  :?:
k IS mos deurmekaar.....

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "syntactic"

And also the visual of Tate screaming like a bitch when they rip the hair from his chest on that wax strip is too dam

I'd love to get a visual of that broad dismantiling Tate like that :lol:  :lol:

That not good enough for ya?

jahfish

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jahfish.com
no hommidy!   :D
ack in berlin >>>

the deejay is the screendesigner is the artist is the graphic a**istance is the audiovisual freedom fighter is the fish

www.jahfish.com

Tek

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
This thread kinda funny coz today was in a taxi with the radio on and i heard some advert for some society for gay and lesbian muslims, shit jus killed me right there, come on, think about it, a gay muslim 8O  8O