Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Uploading tracks

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
Yo peeps, I got a suggestion here, how about peeps use sites like megaupload and stuff to up their tracks, coz am missing out on downloads, especially if a track is uploaded using this site's platform. Don't know but I can't seem to download from here, and ain't no way am seeing my systems administrator 4 dat.
..Am for megaupload coz its fast and u get links which last 4 long........

Tek

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
I second that, i'm also missing out due to proxy blockages.

Nar8iv

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/scott_williams/

The Myth

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
yoh ma 1st time on this corner. Let me introduce ma self.... iv been makin beats for over a year now, started as hobby coz i was more into emceeing n shit. Now im phuckn hookd, its like sum disease where u wake up @ 2 o'clock in the morning jus to respond to that "irritating" inspiration (excuse the pun). But yoh i enjoy each n every second of creation, keeps me in doors most of the time. Im more trial n error, coz i neva had a chance to do study ol that Sound Engineering stuff. My mom literally gave me the Midfinger when i said i intend to do music. I still write n record verses now and then. Ova 30 tracks iv made past 10 months, in my room on my computer. The you have it...........

Attached is a beat  i made sum weeks back. mor of an electronic-drumnba** type of isht.

[attachment deleted by admin]
quot;Whille we out flossin',while we tryna holla at the jawn at the club,while we livin the good life, this mofo is making music" - ?uestlove on Jay Dee

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
not my cup of tea...but keep doing your shit! and scrathing that itch!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Nar8iv

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/scott_williams/
mr myth.welcome

i will try & download it when i get home.