• REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Quote from: briCK
Quote from: cash
Quote from: "MuseRaw"
Quote from: "Deacon Frost"

aye money brains,,,first spell mky name right and second I am smart

hahahaha! mky name.....i am smart :D  :D same dude who digs Selwyn :lol:  i love AG!!!! hahahahahahhaaaa :D
@cash_sog

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Quote from: "cash"

the thing about kiyosaki is - he dont say dont floss! he say use ur a**ets to generate income to buy the fly shit! i understand that! i aint got no debts! im clean! the fly shit dont hurt my bank accounts! its spare doe! :lol:

Somebody please give this young man a clue.

Mr R100 000 per annum with dependants AND a house in Randburg gonna act like he got spare loot to spend on overpriced fake status symbols  :roll:

You don't even need to read Kiyosaki to realise that over-spending on FAKE items of conspicuous consumption (especially at that income level) is plain DUMB.

Fakeness transcends the jewellry & reflects in the music.

OVERstand the mental POISON.

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
Ice cold!
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Sensai_Tate"

the thing about kiyosaki is - he dont say dont floss! he say use ur a**ets to generate income to buy the fly shit! i understand that! i aint got no debts! im clean! the fly shit dont hurt my bank accounts! its spare doe! :lol:

Mr R100 000 per annum with dependants AND a house in Randburg gonna act like he got spare loot to spend on overpriced fake status symbols  :roll:

You don't even need to read Kiyosaki to realise that over-spending on FAKE items of conspicuous consumption (especially at that income level) is plain DUMB.

thanks for the advise man! ur wisdom transcends bullshit and reflects in the long a** essays u post!
 :D
smart a**!!!! :D
@cash_sog

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Sensai_Tate"

ACCORDING TO THE AFRICASGATEWAY  SOUNDSCAN HATERS CHARTS
SENSAI TATE HAS TOPPED THE CHARTS @ NO.1,Sduhla is keepin it real there 2 No.2. Syntactic @ No.3D Planet dropped 2 no. 50 :P hes out of the charts.Bricks is out too.

HATERS:

1.Sensai Tate
2.Sduhla
3.Syntactic
4.Deacon
5.Cash and Monopoly Haters

Bonus:
Rob One  (hidden hater)

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Rip_the_jacker"

SENSAI TATE HAS TOPPED THE CHARTS @ NO.1,Sduhla is keepin it real there 2 No.2. Syntactic @ No.3D Planet dropped 2 no. 50 :P hes out of the charts.Bricks is out too.

HATERS:

1.Sensai Tate
2.Sduhla
3.Syntactic
4.Deacon

Bonus:
Rob One  (hidden hater)

I know this fool didnt leave me out that list! :twisted:  :twisted:  :evil:
Beating bitches since 1982.

DRAMA BOY

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "ThreadStalker"

HATERS:

1.Sensai Tate
2.Sduhla
3.Syntactic
4.Deacon

Bonus:
Rob One  (hidden hater)

U NOT WORHTY THREAD... RIP PROBABLY DOES NOT CONSIDER U A HATER..HE PROBABLY FIGURES U DONT EXIST....SO GET OVER IT :D

SENSEI_HATE U NEED TO GROW THE f*** UP COZ YO ANALYSIS IS POINTLESS... TO ME U R JUST ANOTHER SCARED LITTLE BITCH...

THREAD STALKER SINCE U HAV SUCH A BIG MOUTH WHY DONT U JACK 1 OF CASH'S BEATS & KILL IT, INFACT THAT IS A CHALLENGE TO ANYONE OUT THERE WITH BALLS TO USE A BEAT FROM THE MONOPOLY COZ TO BE HONEST A SHIT LOAD OF MCEES ON AG R WHACK..... IF NO-ONE TAKES THE CHALLENGE MY POINT WUD BE PROVEN.....

WHO HAS THE BALLS TO SHUT DRAMA BOY UP........
CRACK BOY WANNA BE...

Vexer

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "DRAMA BOY"

SENSEI_HATE U NEED TO GROW THE f*** UP COZ YO ANALYSIS IS POINTLESS... TO ME U R JUST ANOTHER SCARED LITTLE BITCH...

Shit like this I don't understand.Exactly what do u contend Tate is scared of?

How is Tate being a "bitch"?
I stay chiseled

DRAMA BOY

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
HE IS f***EN SCARED OF THE NEW SCHOOL...HE IS BUSY HATING ON SHIT THT IS IRRELEVANT... CASH MIGHT BE FLOSSING(ACCORDING TO SOME HATERS) BUT WHT PART OF THAT IS FAKE... SENSEI_HATE HAS NOTHING ON THIS BOY, JUST LIKE MOST OF AG HAS NOTHING ON THE MONOPOLY BUT PIPS IS STILL HATING...
CRACK BOY WANNA BE...

crus-ou

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Quote from: "DRAMA BOY"
HE IS f***EN SCARED OF THE NEW SCHOOL...HE IS BUSY HATING ON SHIT THT IS IRRELEVANT... CASH MIGHT BE FLOSSING(ACCORDING TO SOME HATERS) BUT WHT PART OF THAT IS FAKE... SENSEI_HATE HAS NOTHING ON THIS BOY, JUST LIKE MOST OF AG HAS NOTHING ON THE MONOPOLY BUT PIPS IS STILL HATING...

:?
Somehow I dont  think that's quite it - Drama Boy.

"New School", whatever that means,  is inevitable because that's the nature of hip hop - dynamic

maybe we need to think about this one.....  :?:  :idea:
k IS mos deurmekaar.....

DRAMA BOY

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
SO WHTS YO TAKE CRUS-OU... DO U HAV A BETTER ANALYSIS
CRACK BOY WANNA BE...

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

HATERS:

1.Sensai Tate
2.Sduhla
3.Syntactic
4.Deacon

Bonus:
Rob One  (hidden hater)

Ummmmh! Who r u again?

Vexer

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
I don't understand the fear u're talking about.

Pliz elaborate what u mean by he's "scared of the New Skool".

Exactly what's the "New Skool" about that warrants this observation of "fear" u claim to have observed in Tate?

U telling me you think Tate's shuddering in fear somewhere @ the thought of the "New Skool"?

U can't be serious.

Do u honestly think anyone has room for such "fears" in their life or is your ego just out of control?

Is this the reason why u go as far as calling him a "bitch"?
I stay chiseled

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
:D hahahaha!!!!!!!!! :D
threadstalker is such a loser!!! hahaha

he couldnt even make the hater list!!!!
nobody cares if u exist nigga :D damn! that nigga shudnt hav bust a nut!!hahahahahaha :D

sensei tate is jus gonna flip whatever any1 says and turn it into an issue!!!!!:D
this is the master of negativity and scritiny! this dude critisizes any thing he can get hold of!!! he a dirt gatherer!!! the type who shud be a lawyer or somethin! nice one RIP! he definitely no1! his greatest achievement! hahaha :lol:

ps. to drama boy! u think u a manager or something u lil f***! :D
look! these niggas aint ready for these type o beats i got man! this is crack man! its that futuristic shit! they aint got the calibre to spit on em! thanks for the props lil nigga, but thats where it stops!!!! more crack comin.......

they aint ready! im addressin these hatin a** AG hoes on the new joints!!!! look out! plus if these punks wana see me! come to the CRACK MOVEMENT on 2 march!!!!! its the greatest event of the hiphop calendar " matter fact, lets call the next one, THE CRACK REVOLUTION!!!!!! i look forward to meetin u Drama Boy!! u a crazy a** nigga!! :lol:
@cash_sog

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

HATERS:

1.Sensai Tate
2.Sduhla
3.Syntactic
4.Deacon

Bonus:
Rob One  (hidden hater)

Ummmmh! Who r u again?

hahahahahahahhahhaha :D
@cash_sog